Yu-Gi-Oh! Reborn [OOC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D'you still want Drago as a part of this? I've been working on a character that kind of combines the best traits of all my not-so-successful characters, and he's kind of epic.

You can do whatever you feel. I liked Drago, but if you think a new character would be better, go ahead.

@0PxPz0

If you have the time, I think that would be best.

Time to look over the apps!

[spoiler=Elijah Diamond 2.0]
Name: Elijah Diamond

Personality:

Elijah is a brotherly figure, someone everyone looks to for help, and only the foolish dare to test. He's a nice guy, brusque but not heartless, with a dark sense of humor but a bright, contagious smile. He loves to Duel, because that's when he shines brightest. He wants to win, but he wants to work for it. When he Duels, depending on which Extra Deck type he's using, he puts on a "stage persona".

No ED: Elijah's regular self, Just Dueling to have a good time.

Xyz: "The Anti-Hero," Elijah takes on an attitude not unlike that of our ZeXal-era villains, and leaves trauma and destruction in his wake.

Synchro: "The Rockstar," Elijah kind of emulates the personalities of the 5D's era, swaying the crowd with sheer Dueling might.

Fusion: "The Kid," Elijah acts all naive, talking about how he's playing to have fun, but in the end, he's still fighting to win.

All Types: Consider this Elijah's "Game Face". He mostly cuts the entertainment out and becomes a more precise version of his usual self, like a bonfire focused into a blowtorch-sized flame. This is the most popular personality among his fans.

Background:

Elijah grew up in a family of fifteen kids, and ended up being raised by his former stepdad and stepmom, after a freakishly complex divorce and no less than three marriages afterwards. He was the awkward middle child, too young to fit in with the older siblings, too old to play with the younger ones. So naturally, he took up Dueling. This turned out great, because with his penchant for acting and his wild imagination, he discovered that he was a smash hit. Enrolling in junior tournaments, he was thrilled to see all 14 brothers and sisters showing up to cheer him on, and worked up a bit of a fanbase in his neighborhood, on account of his glowing personality and ruthless determination.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end. Elijah moved out of the house early, promising his little siblings that they'd be watching him Duel in the big leagues someday soon. And so he set off to become a professional Duelist, ready to take the world by firestorm! He started with underground tournaments to build his skill, develop more ruthless tactics. He consulted with master Duelists on how to better his skills. He even sought out and Dueled people that had beaten him in the past, just to see his own improvements. Now, he's ready for the big leagues, and in his past few years, he's grown up quite handsome, and he knows it.

Deck: Igknight Deck. Interchangeable Extra Deck focus and LOTS of Normal Monster Support.

Misc:

⦁ He's fluent in Latin, and will kick your ass if you call it a dead language.

⦁ Elijah loves candy. He'll go out of his way for good candy, and you could probably bribe him with the stuff. His favourite kind of candy is licorice, but NO black licorice, ever!

You can do whatever you feel. I liked Drago, but if you think a new character would be better, go ahead.

@0PxPz0

If you have the time, I think that would be best.

Time to look over the apps!

are custom card types allowed, if so i might consider doing a new character

Placeholder for now, will probably be finished later today or tomorrow (but don't quote me on that).

[spoiler=Esther al-Mubarak]Name: Esther al-Mubarak

[spoiler=Physical Description]Please spoiler this. This part should consist of an image, or at least a paragraph of description that clearly allows me to visualize your character.

[spoiler=Personality]Spoiler this too. Should be two paragraphs describing how your character acts, reacts, and lives through life.

[spoiler=Biography]This must be spoilered as well. This section should have at the least, two paragraphs describing the past and present lives of your character.

Deck: Simple sentence of two about their deck and what it does.
Custom Cards: If any, list them here, or put a link to a topic with them in it.
(Optional) Play Style: How your character goes about duels.

Misc. Information: Fluent in Arabic (Egyptian, specifically). Enjoys wearing her hijab, since makes her feel rather unique. Her favorite food is bubble tea, which she got hooked on after visiting a tea shop near her house.

Archived