AMA Sleepy

Sleepy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kinda still managing contests. The CGA system is designed for me to take a backseat approach given my time constraints this year. As for the site, it's relatively calmer and more peaceful now than back in the day. Just wish the activity now was higher, but oh well.

So the system is pretty much automatic nowadays? That's interesting.

You know....

'Cause the world might do me in, it's alright 'cause I'm with friends.

So I guess I'm guess I'm giving up again; It doesn't matter

You had me feeling like a ghost, and that's what I hate the most, so I guess I'm giving up again... This time.

...Because this time I might just disappear.

Got anything to say about this?

I hope you are just showing me the lyrics of Mystery Skulls's Ghost there and this doesn't have some deeper message with said lyrics. I don't want you dying or even so much as feeling awkward around me, you know?

I like the song and the music video, you even saw me for a while with Vivi's character as my Skype avatar. That should say something.

I am aware that you live in Mexico, but what is your actual nationality?

American. I was born in Los Angeles California. Though my living area is the city of Tijuana on the Mexican side and the San Diego County on the US side. Los Angeles is a few more hours north.

SInce I don't think I've asked you yet... Opinion on me?

Also, what made you choose your name?

My name was an IRL nickname. I went from dislike to getting used to it to getting fond of it over the years (since late 2003 AKA 8th grade) I kinda already answered this one somewhere in the thread with a little more of a backstory, but that's the basic idea.

As for my opinion on you: I don't get to see much of most people because I am not incredibly active myself around the forum so, sorry ^^" I don't really have an opinion because although I've seen your name around, I don't recall a time or place specifically... would want to follow you around a bit more and/or interact more.

Not sure if you noticed, but I expanded to Card Contests. So, I have something going on in Card Contests and 1v1. Surprised?

I hadn't noticed. Last time I was an active member at that section was around 2010-2011. 

I never stopped liking it, but over time the IRL game as a whole, even though I still play it, I feel less passionate about it than in the past. Therefore I create less for it and wind up commenting less in things related to it.

If I'm surprised? to be honest, yes a little bit. Glad you are successful. I should check it out and see how it looks like nowadays.

Whenever I read the title I read it like "ah ma Sleepy" which sounds kinda like someone trying to say "I'm a Sleepy" and that's cute.

No question, just the observation.

As for me, as a person whose first language is Spanish, I can't help but see the initials "AMA" as an actual word, making the title of this thread honestly a bit awkward. It'd roughly translate to something along the lines of "loves sleepy".

*shrugs* 

Archived