Overwatch

Mr. Hyde

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like Roadhog's changes, they just don't feel right, people can just run away after you hook shoot them, where they should be dead before, it sucks so bad, I want it changed back, I don't even care about learning it, just funk it.

And I still have not managed to destroy 3 teleportes, at this point, I really am thinking about just giving up. It's practically impossible to get, people just don't want to keep using teleporters after the first point, so there's no way. I can get 2 if I am lucky enough to get find them as soon as she puts them up with Sombra or Tracer, but that's it. I am still not sure which is better, Sombra can quickly get away if she is spotted and is faster to shoot it, but Tracer can just use her bomb to get rid of it, which is a lot safer).

It just needs a change in style, it's not like the D.Va nerfs where her survivability was hurt but she still played the same. For example, if you hook someone into your team, they should be dead regardless unless everyone simultaneously forgets how to shoot gun. The buffs to his fire rate and magazine size are actually quite nice, and need to taken into account. Assuming you're going after a squishy, you can simply shoot them once then hook them for the second shot, or shoot them a second time after the first shot from the hook, with the higher fire rate.

Not to say I think these changes were necessary (the reduced head hitbox is pretty great, though, and would've been appreciated on its own), he was obviously stronger before and was still fine. But since you don't want to learn, just complain on the forums with everyone else or something and hope things get reverted, I guess?

EDIT: Some PTR changes: https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20861969#patchnotes

I'm most excited about the Loot Box changes. Similar changes were also announced for Hearthstone's card packs, so I'm glad Blizzard is finally doing an update like this to help consumers across their different games.

It just needs a change in style, it's not like the D.Va nerfs where her survivability was hurt but she still played the same. For example, if you hook someone into your team, they should be dead regardless unless everyone simultaneously forgets how to shoot gun. The buffs to his fire rate and magazine size are actually quite nice, and need to taken into account. Assuming you're going after a squishy, you can simply shoot them once then hook them for the second shot, or shoot them a second time after the first shot from the hook, with the higher fire rate.

Not to say I think these changes were necessary (the reduced head hitbox is pretty great, though, and would've been appreciated on its own), he was obviously stronger before and was still fine. But since you don't want to learn, just complain on the forums with everyone else or something and hope things get reverted, I guess?

EDIT: Some PTR changes: https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20861969#patchnotes

I'm most excited about the Loot Box changes. Similar changes were also announced for Hearthstone's card packs, so I'm glad Blizzard is finally doing an update like this to help consumers across their different games.

Thank funk.

The amount of duplicates I got from Loot Boxes outside of events (and even during events at times) was abysmal. I actually got the better skins during events (El Blanco, Raptorion, Scrapper, Mako, and Devi to name a few) and the increase in credits might be nice for me for the Halloween event if it is to come again.

Well OverTool is reporting one new encrypted hero and a bunch of newly encrypted cosmetics, at least.

And if they do add stuff on top of last year's, I hope it's not too many. Though with the upcoming loot box changes having abunch of epics/legendaries to get like the anniversary event might not be so bad.

Well OverTool is reporting one new encrypted hero and a bunch of newly encrypted cosmetics, at least.

And if they do add stuff on top of last year's, I hope it's not too many. Though with the upcoming loot box changes having abunch of epics/legendaries to get like the anniversary event might not be so bad.

I'd actually be more open to more Summer games content, but that's just me, since there's not a whole lot of stuff that I want. Halloween's the one I'd hope wouldn't be too many. I still want Junkrat and even Mercy's skins.

I wonder when the new hero's coming out. I mean, I suspected it would be around the time the lunar colony's out, but I can wait. As for the summer games, it'll be my first as I joined in march, so I'll probably be on the lookout for Mcree and Tracer's skins. I also wonder what kinda summer event it'll be this time, since nothing exactly is happening this year.  

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice to know that Reaper actually succeeded at something for once, by freeing Doomfist.

Also, based on this part of the report:

"After escaping from the facility, Helix lost track of Ogundimu until he resurfaced in Numbani, where he clashed with the newly introduced OR15 defense robots at the Adawe International Terminal, easily destroying them and reclaiming the Doomfist."

I'm wondering if that means that he destroyed the robots before reclaiming the Doomfist, or if it's just unclear wording.

Also: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/6l7v65/doomfists_real_name_akande_ogundimu_heres_what_it/

Well, it's official.  I'm screwed and can't play OW since end of Uprising event.  cuz parents bottlenecked the internet to keep us from gaming on the down low.  fml

I don't like Roadhog's changes, they just don't feel right, people can just run away after you hook shoot them, where they should be dead before, it sucks so bad, I want it changed back, I don't even care about learning it, just f*** it.

And I still have not managed to destroy 3 teleportes, at this point, I really am thinking about just giving up. It's practically impossible to get, people just don't want to keep using teleporters after the first point, so there's no way. I can get 2 if I am lucky enough to get find them as soon as she puts them up with Sombra or Tracer, but that's it. I am still not sure which is better, Sombra can quickly get away if she is spotted and is faster to shoot it, but Tracer can just use her bomb to get rid of it, which is a lot safer).

I heard that shield generators count as teleporters for the achievement.

Credit the person who discovered this >.>

Found it: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/6lqqcf/cool_little_doomfist_trick_i_found/

I just would've never expected a hugely mobile DPS like he is, it's awesome. I was thinking he'd be more of a tank (though capping out at 400 HP with his passive shields is pretty good).

Like, he can do sheet like this:

Archived