Overwatch

Mr. Hyde

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just played competitive today and yeah; she's in competitive now. Though why wasn't she before?

Because she was newly released.  They wanted her to be disabled for a ~week so that she could find a place in common and quick play, before moving her into competitive.  That way most players would have the opportunity to play her or against her, and get used to the hero, instead of her being a surprise factor that caused different ranks to explode or plummet because of one hero.

Meant to say this on Wednesday when I got these, but finally got Huge Rez for Mercy (resurrect four or more people at once) and Power Outage for Sombra (Hack 6 enemies at once), sadly, I died right after that and failed the Hack the Planet for Sombra at 14 (closest I've gotten) really bummed about that.

No, but Widowmaker is getting one with the April 11th content.

It's pretty likely that Tracer is getting one too. If you zoom into the bottom... Right? I think it is, corner, you can see this.

Jeff also did an interview recently, the next new hero is farther along in development than we might think.

I look forward to both of their skins.

• 2 weeks later...

Got Reinhardt and Widowmaker's new skins.  The event has been fun.  I'm really enjoying it.  Though playing with randoms makes it hard cuz everyone wants to play Hanzo and Genji with no tanks and one healer.  zzzz

Got Reinhardt and Widowmaker's new skins. The event has been fun. I'm really enjoying iit

Nice! I'd hope to buy Tracer or Genji's next.

Though playing with randoms makes it hard cuz everyone wants to play Hanzo and Genji with no tanks and one healer. zzzz

Man, that's sad.

When I played, at least two of our characters were self-healing (Bastion and Mei) and we had Zenyatta on our team.

Zenyatta is best once you get past Expert.  Discord orb allows your Bastion to shred through everything.  Especially Detonators and enemy Bastion Bots.  Plus his ultimate is better for sustaining through shitty fights.  Healing is spotty, but he's great.

Zenyatta is best once you get past Expert. Discord orb allows your Bastion to shred through everything. Especially Detonators and enemy Bastion Bots. Plus his ultimate is better for sustaining through shitty fights. Healing is spotty, but he's great.

Now I need to start playing Zenyatta. He's awesome, but I haven't touched him outside of Mystery Heroes.

Yesterday, one of my other teams consisted of Sombra, D.Va, Lucio, and me as Reaper. Bad idea to down Bastion by yourself.

Got into this game a month or so ago as a long time LoL player. It's fast paced and fun but the competitive mode has a couple of underlying flaws that just make it feel really toxic and not a fun experience. 

The ranked mode feels incredibly biased against solo players. A lot of solo games feel like an absolute toxic shitshow and most of the time the team has the better team comp wins. It just takes 1 guy to make a bad pick and the game is nearly completely out of your hands. 

This is coming from someone that's been playing LoL for nearly 4 years. That game has its own multitude of problems but it actually somewhat caters to players that don't always play in groups.

I haven't had much luck getting any Uprising skins in the Loot Boxes. I think I'll just stockpile them in the meantime. Worked for me with the previous two events.

How about you guys? Any luck?

Got the Widow and Bastion skins.  I wanna get em all, so I've been saving since the last event and will spend my 6k+ coins on skins I don't get.  The issue I'm having is beating Legendary Uprising for the achievement.  Doesn't help that Blizzard patched the glitch the day I started trying to get it.

I haven't had much luck getting any Uprising skins in the Loot Boxes. I think I'll just stockpile them in the meantime. Worked for me with the previous two events.

How about you guys? Any luck?

I have Widow, Reinhardt's and now McCree's skin.  Fortunate so far.

Got the Widow and Bastion skins. I wanna get em all, so I've been saving since the last event and will spend my 6k+ coins on skins I don't get. The issue I'm having is beating Legendary Uprising for the achievement. Doesn't help that Blizzard patched the glitch the day I started trying to get it.

I should have saved more than I did. Saved about 4000 (should've never bought one of Orisa's skins) or so, so I bought Mercy and Reinhardt's.Hope to buy Tracer, Widowmaker, or Genji's skin.

Archived