Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

K' date=' another question.

when a card effect allows you to Special Summon Tokens, do you actually need a token CARD or do you just pretend they're there, and make the tokens stats the ones it meantions in the other cards lore?!.

[/quote']

You use some sort of marker (it can be anything), and remember the info.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K' date=' another question.

when a card effect allows you to Special Summon Tokens, do you actually need a token CARD or do you just pretend they're there, and make the tokens stats the ones it meantions in the other cards lore?!.

[/quote']

As long as you remember what's what, you can use anything from token cards to pennies. As long as everyone's clear what they represent.

I summon Lyla and use her effect. My friend activates BTH. He says that lyla's effect wont activate. Is that true?

Switching to DEF mode is part of Lyla's effect, not a cost. Since BTH resolves first and removes Lyla from the field before she resolves, she won't be able to switch to DEF mode and her effect never resolves.

I have a question about Giant Germ' date=' when hes destroyed, can I just special summon 3 Blue-eyes from my deck, then next turn, unleash Blue-Eyes Ultimate?

[/quote']

Jeez I used to have a friend who argued for that to work when the card wasn't specific Enough. Was a Pain in the but.

Anyway a question of my own. If Magical Citadel of Endymion is on the field with spell counters on it when my opponent plays another field spell, can I remove a spell counter in order to prevent it's destruction?

I'm thinking not but a buddy of mine claims that's how it works.

I have a question about Giant Germ' date=' when hes destroyed, can I just special summon 3 Blue-eyes from my deck, then next turn, unleash Blue-Eyes Ultimate?

[/quote']

Jeez I used to have a friend who argued for that to work when the card wasn't specific Enough. Was a Pain in the but.

Anyway a question of my own. If Magical Citadel of Endymion is on the field with spell counters on it when my opponent plays another field spell, can I remove a spell counter in order to prevent it's destruction?

I'm thinking not but a buddy of mine claims that's how it works.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Magical_Citadel_of_Endymion

Last one on the list, buddy.

Raigeki Break VS Macro Cosmos

The cost for Raigeki Break is removed if it destroys Macro' date=' right? Just Checking.

[/quote']

Obviously. The discard takes place when Raigeki Break is activated, but Macro Cosmos does not leave the field until Raigeki Break resolves, which is much later.

since Yugioh Wikia is being gay.

Is it possible to chain Divine Wrath to Exodia's effect?

Even though Exodia has his effect' date=' it's more the rules that give the win than the actual effect.

[/quote']

The real reason is that its effect is considered Continuous, which means it doesn't use the chain.

Archived