Answer/Question Game

Ruin

Here is how the game goes. You must answer the question of the person above you. After you have done that you can ask a question and the next person to post has to answer that question.

Example: Whats your favorite food?

Example post: Chicken

Question: Whats your favorite color?

Yellow.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

What is the meaning of our pointless existence that will not matter once we have vanished from the face of the Earth?

What is the meaning of our pointless existence that will not matter once we have vanished from the face of the Earth?

To create more generations of humans whose existences are equally pointless. Until either someone figures out how to significantly decrease the entropy of the universe, or negate it fully/ the end of the universe; whichever comes first.

can you make an anagram out of your real name; if so, what is it?

Blue-Eyes White Dragon (if only to tilt Kaiba and kill BE meta).

Or I could ban Yugi's ace and render his Deck useless (oh wait, they have other options to circumvent, but still hard)

----

If we were to give a banned member (not including spambots) a second chance, which one would you want back? 

Disclaimer: Unless under extreme circumstances, we will NOT undo member bans.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably DM, but only because I got used to hearing Dan Green's voice as Yami/Atem. Otherwise, I'd still prefer the subbed after the amount of crap 4Kids did to the other stuff I care for.

(yeah I still have a small anime list...)

----------------

Is voter fraud an issue in your respective country or state?

Well, depending on the member in question, I might've brought it up to the other mods for consideration. 

---

Anyway...

Answer is yes; although part-time, I work at a water park (technically in the food department as a cashier/runner). I had to work today (well, they did ask if I could come in) and I work tomorrow.

(Now you know)

---------------

Favorite computer brand

Space Patrol Delta

(Probably because it's the only one I remember even watching; oh wait, I think Dino Storm is in there somewhere, but meh.)

----

What is the answer to this?

(You can use an online calculator to solve it, or work it out manually if you'd like; should be an integer, albeit a very large one. I'd recommend the former)

Archived