Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Then why do you post about them most often?

well, i wouldn't exactly describe myself as "captivated", since i don't think politicians who actually care can get very far in politics esp. in the post-2016 zeitgeist, but i do think it's important to engage in, even if only to try and minimize harm in the lives of everyday people. also, it gets me mad and posting in a (mostly) non-toxic, tucked away corner of the internet (like here) helps me get steam off my chest, but recently activity in debates subforum has dropped to my knowledge.

i hope this helps clear things up

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, cr47t said:

well, i wouldn't exactly describe myself as "captivated", since i don't think politicians who actually care can get very far in politics esp. in the post-2016 zeitgeist, but i do think it's important to engage in, even if only to try and minimize harm in the lives of everyday people. also, it gets me mad and posting in a (mostly) non-toxic, tucked away corner of the internet (like here) helps me get steam off my chest, but recently activity in debates subforum has dropped to my knowledge.

i hope this helps clear things up

Do you own any real life Yugioh cards?

19 minutes ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

None of the ones that cost money. I just got March! March! an interesting auto battler I was 10th in the world at for a short while.

Ever played Yume Nikki, Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion, or Duel Links?

7 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Is there any candy you still like?

Shockers (Now called SweetTarts sours) will always be my favorite, but they're killers on the teeth/tongue so I don't buy them often. Most things sour I tend to really like. Also airheads and most milk chocolate candy.

I just tend not to buy any for myself to stop from eating too much.

On 10/16/2021 at 4:39 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Do you own any real life Yugioh cards?

yes; i have a rudimentary vanity's/majesty's deck along with leftovers from a blueeyes deck, leftovers from a magicians pendulum deck, and a buncha other commons. i used to have exodia set but traded away and used to have a ghost gold solemn judgement but IDR where it went (sucks ik). now i kinda want to bring normal pendulum HOTU back but irl for some reason

On 10/16/2021 at 3:45 PM, Loleo said:

never heard of the first 2, but I've definitely played duel links

Do you still play Duel Links?

On 10/16/2021 at 7:54 PM, TheComposer said:

Shockers (Now called SweetTarts sours) will always be my favorite, but they're killers on the teeth/tongue so I don't buy them often. Most things sour I tend to really like. Also airheads and most milk chocolate candy.

I just tend not to buy any for myself to stop from eating too much.

Is there any rare occasions where you get a candy?

On 10/16/2021 at 10:21 PM, Kanashimi said:

Nah, mom is always anti-console person, she just hate it for some reason (just like the general parents here)

Yeesh. She sounds like no fun at all. My dad doesn't like video games, and still bought me plenty of consoles growing up.

Ever have plans of moving out?

8 hours ago, cr47t said:

yes; i have a rudimentary vanity's/majesty's deck along with leftovers from a blueeyes deck, leftovers from a magicians pendulum deck, and a buncha other commons. i used to have exodia set but traded away and used to have a ghost gold solemn judgement but IDR where it went (sucks ik). now i kinda want to bring normal pendulum HOTU back but irl for some reason

What was the last Yugioh card you purchased?

14 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Pretty much only for the office at work, or if I'm REALLY craving sour candy.

Well, it's something. Just because you get older doesn't mean you have to relinquish everything from childhood.

What was your favorite toy growing up?

1 hour ago, cr47t said:

IDR either from a pack or individually

Was it a few years ago, or several years ago?

18 minutes ago, Kanashimi said:

I do, but it depends (maybe after i graduate? idk), as of now since where i work were close, it's just plans and no act as of yet

Graduate? You still in high school? Or are you attending a college or university?

16 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, it's something. Just because you get older doesn't mean you have to relinquish everything from childhood.

What was your favorite toy growing up?

Of course. I just know I'd eat it an unhealthy amount so limit myself by not buying it to be at my house.

Bionicles if I had to pick anything.

On 9/13/2021 at 8:00 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

I mean hack and slash, shooters, and platformers with RPG elements. Examples I'll give:

Rune Factory, Dark Souls, YS, Kingdom Hearts, Xenoblade, ect. An action game with RPG elements, like leveling up and items.

Are there any off the top of your head you like?

From those you mention, Kingdom Hearts would be the one I like the most. But I like more Secret of Mana and his ugly ducking cousin, Secret of Evermore, one of my favourite games of all time, an uncomprehended jewel of SNES. I mean c'mon, who the hell can hate a game in which your second character is a dog that changes shape depending on the area you are and ends up as a laser-shooting toaster... smh, the people. And the music... so beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 8:47 AM, Kanashimi said:

I am not sure if around my age is actually a high schooler 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So yes college/university

What classes are you currently taking?

On 10/24/2021 at 10:01 AM, cr47t said:

Some months or maybe a year before COVID hit, as i took a break from locals. COVID in turn happened just as I wanted to return to locals and now here we are

Ever owned any pets?

On 10/25/2021 at 1:12 AM, TheComposer said:

Of course. I just know I'd eat it an unhealthy amount so limit myself by not buying it to be at my house.

Bionicles if I had to pick anything.

How has Duel Links been treating you in Platinum?

On 10/27/2021 at 6:20 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

From those you mention, Kingdom Hearts would be the one I like the most. But I like more Secret of Mana and his ugly ducking cousin, Secret of Evermore, one of my favourite games of all time, an uncomprehended jewel of SNES. I mean c'mon, who the hell can hate a game in which your second character is a dog that changes shape depending on the area you are and ends up as a laser-shooting toaster... smh, the people. And the music... so beautiful.

Ever seen a vtuber?

On 10/28/2021 at 6:20 PM, Loleo said:

A little... it's still dowloaded?

Haven't dabbled in it recently?

On 11/9/2021 at 9:32 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

How has Duel Links been treating you in Platinum?

Been taking a small break. I win the majority still, just haven't had the patience to grind all the way up past it currently lol.

Edit: Since posting this started playing a little again. Up to level 18 in the KC Cup.

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2021 at 10:40 PM, Loleo said:

Nope just Edopro and in person

Did you get any Yugioh cards in real life recently?

On 11/11/2021 at 10:23 PM, TheComposer said:

Been taking a small break. I win the majority still, just haven't had the patience to grind all the way up past it currently lol.

Edit: Since posting this started playing a little again. Up to level 18 in the KC Cup.

How did you do in the KC Cup?

On 11/12/2021 at 6:21 PM, cr47t said:

no, sorry

What is your favorite combination of colors?

Archived