Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

The non-Tuner summons itself, then SS's the level 4 from the deck. The level 4 searches the level 1 to your hand which you can then summon by its own effect. Then you sync the 4 and 3 into the Windwitch synchro and burn for 400 for a little tap, then ladder that and the level 1 tuner into Crystal Wing.

Favorite app game?

Haven't written an essay in years. I'm not the best, but I'm not the worst either.

How about in drawing?

Stove? What Stove?

You didn't turn it off, did you?

Destroyer of worlds

Desman black

The Next Design

[spoiler=if you still don't get it]0lO11fz.png

So why the name change?

sunday

How was this Sunday?

They should wear at least one unusual cosmetic and have clothes that blend well. Also no lime or pink in their attire.

Not even for their ties?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like as in mobile apps?

...does Shadowverse count? I don't have a phone :P

Is it a downloadable app you can play on your phone?

Dick

Would you rather be put in cryostasis or have your brain preserved?

I say I'm better at drawing than I am at writing essays. Drawing is one of the things I do in my spare time and whilst I'm not a pro at it, I say I'm good enough and I enjoy it.

Anything in particular you draw?

alright.

it's mainly the fact that sunday is the last day before the school week that makes it bad

What about Thursday?

I play more or less all my games through Steam; closest thing I have to a console that I actually use is my 3DS which exists pretty much exclusively for Sm4sh purposes by now.

What are your plans for tomorrow?

Not really, I more or less draw what I feel like drawing tbph.

For example when I did the inktober challenge, my drawings had to follow specific prompts.

Could you draw on a tablet, or on paper?

ESPECIALLY not even for their ties.

Can you name a moment in which a gentleman doesn't pay?

How do i turn it off? What even is a stove?

What do you use to cook?

what about it?

By then, don't you feel the work weigh on you from the previous days?

I fix computers. I hate it though.

Ever thought of looking into another job?

Eh. Assorted cereals. Usually stuff with honey, but Rice Krispies are an old favourite of mine. Also Pancakes, but only on the weekend.

How about lunch?

Liked it first hour or so of gameplay, started losing interest a bit after that, and then recently picked it back up and now I like it again.

Why'd you lose interest?

Ever thought of looking into another job?

It's not so much the line of work, but rather the place I am right now. Formerly I had a job I really enjoyed, but the pay was lousy. This job pays significantly more, is pretty much doing the same thing, but slower environment and to a worse standard with shittier clients and less tools.

My "problem" I suppose is that it's boring. And while I could find a new job, or probably even go to my old job and ask if they're hiring again, I don't want to jump ship so soon. I started at my new place about a month ago. I don't want to have to explain that on an interview.

Alright, but how about all the other times?

The first time, TND to desman black, was becaus I got a little crazy over my firt OC (despite them never really being a mary sue), the next time (Despool) was for the halloween event to go with the cosrume you gave me, then I don't know, sorry... came around after I asked cowcow what I should change my name to in the Road to 10000 questions page.

Archived