Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

The first roll session of the new banner offered me 3 blues and 2 colorless, went for colorless for that chance of Legault, but nope, just a Rank4; didn't wanna roll for the other one because of the "Colorless hell" so I quit the session. Not interested in further rolls for the banner, not until I get a good Bride Sanaki. I did get a 2nd copy a days ago, but +Def/-Res is no good.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations. Thats alot of dedication.

I got to T20 for the first time and its insane. +10 Blyn with Horse buffs just cut threw my Raven Henry with DD seal, now I have to use Bowbreaker just to beat her. No way I'm staying in here.

So happy for the Nino alt (I may have +10'd her).

I'm glad there are people like you who allow the game to be free for the rest of us.\

Unless by that you mean you managed to save up enough F2P orbs and get lucky enough to just pull 11 Nino alts.

Rolled for 2 Reds in the new banner, got an Adult Tiki although I wanted the more rare Young one. It's -Atk/+Res so not even the IVs are ideal. Still, I already had a ranked up Tiki with better IVs so it's not that big of a deal.

EDIT:

Lulz, just rolled again and got Linde xD and it's +Atk/-Res, not perfect but still good.

My free summon on the new banner gave me a 4 star Cain, or in other words: "Wings of mercy 3". Not the young Tiki I was hoping for, but still not bad. Already had all the other focus units for some time, though not necessarily with the best natures (Linde having +def, -speed). Stopped there, as I'm more interested in some current and upcoming banners.

Also decided on my next "merge" project: Shigure. He is the fastest lance user so far, which, in combination with his movement type, should make him a great "Firesweep L+" user. Already gave him "Galeforce" for scoring purposes (in addition to a "Brave lance+" and "Triangle adept 3"). The aforementioned "Firesweep L+" will be added to his arsenal next, despite maybe not working all that well with his special. Not quite decided on whether to use a spare brave Lyn to give him "Swift sparrow", or wait for a 4 star Sothe to give her "Life and Death 3"; "Darting blow 3" should suffice for now at least. Aside from that I just need other copies (to 5 stars) for merging.

Edit: New event calendar.

[spoiler=Calendar]

img_20180611.png

Was expecting the bound hero battle against Hector and Matthew somewhat sooner to be honest.

There doesn't seem to be an announcement for a second banner during the (presumed) summer banner; which doesn't fit Intelligent System's habit of releasing a new banner every 2 weeks. Maybe a mistake… or a surprise banner.

I hope that the second Special Heroes Banner has a preview before the Legendary Hero Banner finishes. Cause then I could decided on where to spend my orbs more easily, cause if the Legendary Hero catches my interest I don't want to spend orbs in case it ends up being the CYL banner.

Being able to get around 140 orbs from the login bonuses and events is also nice.

Managed to summon the new Nino (+hp, -res). While jer nature isn't ideal, it has some merit; it means that neither jer atk or speed have a bane, which is nice. Also hp is a super boon, which makes her base stat total 150; thus scoring higher in arena.

On another notr: The grand hero battle against "Linus: mad dog" is now live.

Managed to summon the new Nino (+hp, -res). While jer nature isn't ideal, it has some merit; it means that neither jer atk or speed have a bane, which is nice. Also hp is a super boon, which makes her base stat total 150; thus scoring higher in arena.

On another notr: The grand hero battle against "Linus: mad dog" is now live.

I managed to get my team assembled: Classic Nino, Ursula, Lloyd and Linus.

bump: Turns out Ursula and Lloyd aren't part of the 40% bonus roster, which makes no freaking sense because Ursula and Lloyd are members of the Black Fang.

[spoiler also]

Crazy new idea for a banner: Unleash the Beasts!

From Path of Radiance:

Green Claw unit Cool Cat Ranulf voiced by Todd Haberkorn

Red Claw unit: Gentle Tiger Mordecai voiced by Patrick Seitz

Blue Dragon Unit: Wise Dragon Nasir voiced by Chris Smith

Green Claw Unit: Sharp Tounge Lethe voiced by Kira Buckland

Grand Hero Battle: Green Dragon Unit Dragon Prince Kurthnaga voiced by Jason Griffith

Tempest Trial+ Clash of the Beasts: With Green Claw unit: Tibarn voiced by Travis Willingham

Bonus units will be both versions of Ike and the above mentioned units.

What do you think?

Managed to pull a +Def/-Res Karla, but since my Arya still has better stats other than Atk (Karla has 51, Arya has 49), and they are tied for HP. So, probably just going to level Karla up through the Tempest Trail and see how much fun I have. Otherwise I'll fodder her off as either Wrath or Speed Wave fodder.

Was still rolling for Bride Sanaki but recently was pitybroken by F!Kana. It's +Def/-Spd and I'm reading that -Spd may be a desired bane depending on how things shape up, so I guess those are good IVs.

Now I am between rolling for a better Sanaki, giving a shot to Pegasus Nino, or holding on to orbs for the upcoming banners, and I lean towards the latter.

[spoiler=So I've had some luck lately on the Bridal Banner]I was trying to get Bridal Tharja for a while and the game decided to finally give me two of them, and with good IV's too. One's +atk -hp while the other's +atk - res.

QtAbcvB.png?1

EDIT: Just got a -def  +res Lene from the Scattered Fangs banner. Not the best IV but I'll try to work around it.

Woah, Noire looks really tasty there. She wasn't among my favorites, but now she could be. Finally I get to see something good coming from Tharja :v

Her attacking stance is odd though. Is it normal for an archer to twist its body in such way?

The rest are delightful, too. A 2nd dude would have been cool to keep the male/female ratio balanced, but hey, I will take more ladies for sure.

Also I find funny that they did that thing again of introducing a character into FEH as a seasonal/special before a regular form.

Nah, that's not normal, Noire's got that T&A pose that is totally spine-twisting and looks painful, Catria's got the same thing in her normal art and I'm sure there are others. Noire is pretty cut, though.

Now I'm assuming there will be a second summer banner like there was last year (and with the reruns from last year that means we'll have 4 summer banners), so I'm wondering who will be on that one.

I'm just glad I've got over 200 orbs saved right now, I'm definitely pulling for Cordelia. The only way I wouldn't is if she somehow had Odin-level of sheet stats, which probably isn't going to happen given her other two versions having 35/35 offences.

Issues with Noire's art aside, I'm at least glad they've finally added her into the game. She's one of my favorite of the Awakening kids, and after getting the Nohrian trio, she's the one kid I've wanted most. Even if it's a Charlotte situation where we get a variant before the normal Noire, this is a start.

And obviously I need to try to get Cordelia, though I'm still trying to get her Bridal version. I'm bad at saving up orbs.

More flying units, and from Sacred Stones no less; I hope I can get them... though I'm a tad low on orbs due to trying to summon another flying dancer, since Azura's HM is maxed out. Anyway, it is interesting to see another banner with 4 focus units again; it has been some time. The fact that every unit has their own color should help with sniping for them.

Archived