Any oldfags still around?

Exiro

Well, 8.5 years (give/take a couple weeks).

Nothing really happens, save for whatever goes on in Debates, TCG discussions about whatever, Custom Cards mostly running fine and Miscellaneous being where most of the memes and stuff go.

Clubs/Organizations are relatively inactive, compared to the glory days where Akatsuki, Club Espeon, Club Pikachu and all the old clubs of the time were running at maximum speed. Right now, it's essentially Archetype Generator Meta, Duelist Port Royal or w/e that club is called (both of these are cardmaking clubs), Super Showdown (for competitive Pokémon) and that MtG club that Rinne runs. 

(I did reconsider starting Espeon up again, but honestly, what can I do in it now that isn't already covered by the game threads or that anime one, despite only 2-3 people talking in the S/M one. Maybe CAP project to build off that Game thread I made for it, but idk. We'll see in the future.)

====

tl;dr, things have died out quite a bit since the old days. A lot of the clubs you and I were part of back then are now archived.

====

A lot of the old guard is gone, including a handful that you and I used to talk to. Let's see: Kotaro, 5Ds / Alexis Rhodes, Kaisu, Jolta, Yin/Cin, Jolta, Pikachu, Clair, Darkplant/Kenta (think he still comes around occasionally) and some others. Most of the Showcase vets I remember are gone.

Yer, I do miss the old days. We used to just spend hours switching between the main clubs and getting 300+ posts a day. 

What ever happened to Yin, just got demodded one day and vanished

I think Yin was the person that banned me back in the day so not too fussed about her going!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Well, Akatsuki, Espeon, Jolteon, I think Club Iron, Elite Force Dragon Club or something and a few others.)

I still remember getting "Top Poster" on MyBB YCM with 108 posts for that one day; somewhere in 2009, but should be noted on my profile from whatever I could salvage from the archives. 

And yeah, Yin did give you a ban for ripped content in Showcase back in 2010 for some content ripping. IDK what that was (and likely she doesn't remember), but after that, your track record remained clean. 

Getting all nostalgic over members like Sushi, Slime Lord, Opalmoon, Saturnpaladin and others. Also I am still happy to have ran custom cards for a while all on my lonesome until we got Yankeefan and Icyblue lol.

Those my b0iz. I miss Yankee. We tried a revolution for DJ to lose his mod powers. He lost them later on and Yankee became mod. Good times

Archived