AGM Archetype Design Contest #3! (Trap Phase)

Draconus297

HELLO EVERYONE, and welcome to the return of methods to get into the AGM that don't require in-depth knowledge of our existing archetypes! This will also be the first time we're running one of these contests since Link format became a defined thing, so here's our current policy as per "Series 9.5" card text, using Legacy rules (that is, imagine Master Rule 4 never happened).

[spoiler= Changes in a nutshell]

We in the AGM can be considered to essentially use Series 9/Master Rule 3 card text, grammar, and mechanics, with the following noteworthy exceptions:

●The AGM is considered to have a "Banished Zone", to cut down on unnecessary extra card text referring to "a card that is banished" and the like.

●The Cyberse-Type is a valued addition, except in situations where a Cyberse monster or a support card for the same is or pays direct reference to a Link monster/Link Markers. Editor's Note: This particular change has no bearing on this challenge

●For the sake of simplicity, "Transfer its Materials to this card" (as a collapse term from "Xyz Material attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card"), and similar terms for similar replacements, shall be implemented.

●To make for more of a catch-all term, try for "you can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn", instead of referring directly to the card's name.

●To collapse the unnecessarily long "If this card battles a Defense Position monster, this card inflicts piercing Battle Damage" clause, it can be shortened to "this card inflicts piercing Battle Damage" (as piercing only ever affects battles with Defense Position monsters). Variations can be made in cases where the monster in question needs to be the attacker, or in specialized Equip cases.

●"Monster Card Zone" can be collapsed to "Monster Zone", and "Spell/Trap Card Zone" can be collapsed to "Spell/Trap Zone".

●"(Quick Effect)" is adapted, only in cases where it would otherwise be unclear that a given effect is a Quick Effect (eg, "During your Main Phase (Quick Effect):"). Otherwise, default to Series 9 card grammar ("Once per turn, during either player's turn").

ANYWAY, the way this works is simple. On Saturday, December 2nd (~18:00 PST), the contest will begin in earnest, and the archetype that you will be designing for will be revealed. Then, over the course of the following 4 weeks, you will design an entire archetype, piece by piece, with the final week (which used to be reserved exclusively for boss design) being an opportunity to make small alterations to individual cards, to save scores from previous weeks (a suggestion by Eshai during AGM Archetype Design Contest #2).

Entry fee is 500 Points, feel free to ask questions below.

[spoiler= Judges]

Draconus297

Eshai

[spoiler=Rubric]

Literacy (25 point maximum): Did you read the prompt and give it what it asked for?

Creativity (25 point maximum): Did you go above and beyond the call of duty with unusual design choices, or the use of unexpected mechanics?

Balance (20 point maximum): Did you make something completely underwhelming, or stupid busted? If you did, you lose points here.

Interactivity (20 point maximum): Do your archetypal cards stick out around each other with little synergy? If they do, you lose points here.

OCG (10 point maximum): Did you stick to accepted AGM card grammar standards? If you didn't, you lose points here.

Bonus Points (5 maximum): We'll give these if there's a specific reason to that isn't covered by the above- good card art, punny/meaningful names, etc. Potpourri the category, but we don't have to award any (and, in fact, we usually won't).

[spoiler= Pot and Prize Distribution]

7500 Points

1st: AGM membership, or 2/3 of Pot

2nd: The thing 1st Place didn't choose

3rd: 1/3 of Pot

4th: Spillover if the pot can't be evenly distributed into 3

[spoiler= Contestants]

Fukato (current grade: 0/400 - F)

Dova (current grade: 341.5/400 - B+)

Striker (current grade: 324.5/400 - B-)

SK79LinkXyz (current grade: 0/400 - F)

Sleepy (current grade: 345/400 - B+)

Prompt:

Parnimal

A Fusion archetype whose Main deck monsters are Beast-Warrior, Spellcaster and Warrior Gemini monsters that turn into animal-ish Types (Beast, Insect, Dinosaur, Reptile, Dragon, Winged Beast, etc.) when their effects are gained ("Gemini Summoned"), taking inspiration from "Skelesaurus", or while they are in the grave.

Meanwhile, the Fusion monsters are Dragons that are also treated as an animal-ish Type by a continuous effect (like LADD's "treated as DARK" effect) while on the field or grave. They take advantage of Dragon's Mirror, Raptinus being a Fusion and a Dragon, as well as Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

In addition, unlike standard Geminis, these are also treated as Normals in the hand, deck and while banished, and thus benefiting from Normal support like Rabbit, Unexpected Dai, etc. In other words, if their Gemini effects are not applying, they are Normals, while still being Geminis of course. This means a Parnimal Main Deck monster can be searched by, let's say, Woodland Archer and Summoned by Unexpected Dai.

Moreover, they get Spell/Trap support that make them effective at gaining and using their effects, despite the requirement of the extra Normal Summon.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Eshai (if you don't already know me). I'm the second judge in the description. 

More or less what you can do to impress me is to abide by the technicalities of the prompt, but be weird about it. There's a famous Shigeru Miyamoto (The guy that made The Legend of Zelda) quote that basically sums up everything that I want to see:

"A good idea is something that does not solve just a single problem, but rather can solve multiple problems at once."

Whatever the prompt is, I want you to put all of the pieces together in a way that convinces me everything you put into the archetype was necessary but without putting too much stuff on each card. 4 or more effects and you make me a bit skeptical. Less is more, and if you do something really creative and awesome, that'll earn you bonus points from me.

Really like the rubric. A little hesitant from the OCG requirements, despite your clear effort in making it clear, as I'd only recently properly gotten into Series 10, and don't want to get mixed up now. Regardless, whether I lose marks there or not, I'll be able to determine if the marks were lost due to my normal mistakes rather than not following your formula, and I'll be able to know how I did.

But yeah, entering.

i'm entering

[spoiler=an example of my future entry]

@luain What about having no cards in hands? @dova but infernities though Make it an archetype that focuses around a single monster (a la SPYRALs), except that monster is a trap monster, or, even better, a Spell monster. @Armoire I second Spell Monster. That sounds cool. you guys told me about mechanic i should use for my next CaC...... while being original. The next one will be an archetype that focuses on a single Spell monster that like no cards in the hand.

This archetype is not really close it that sort of thing (maybe a new boss monster may fix that?)

We shall see!

The entire archetype also double as archfiend and The normal spell card that adds cards doubles a monster to make link summon easier.

They have high ATK and DEF but if they are not flip summon, they lose 800 ATK and DEF.

When they discarded they flip other of their archetype over so they can do flip effects quickly.

They can spam the field by discarding other fiend type monsters

chainlink 1 card discarded to gave effect triggers to flips monster over

chainlink 2 monster is special summon face-down

chain resolves backwards

you get the monster face-down also flipped up

They have flipped they do stuff and you can tribute this card to activate the main card of deck

field spell can flip a monster over when activated making setting super easy then the field spell returns to the hand so you can discard a fiend type monster to activate the key quickly also while it is in the GY it can be one of the boss monsters.

Migi Parastyte Grabber

EARTH Level 3 Fiend/Effect/1900/1400

(This card is always treated as an "Archfiend" card.) If this card was Special Summoned or Normal Summoned; this card loses 800 ATK and DEF. When this card is discarded, you can target 1 face-down monster you control and if you do; change the targeted monster to face-up Attack Position or face-up Defense Position. During either player's turn while this card is in your hand, you can discard 1 other Fiend-type monster; Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position. FLIP: add l "Magi" card except "Migi Parastyte Grabber" from your Deck or GY to your hand, then you can tribute this card to activate 1 "M Vading of the Migi" from your hand, Deck or GY. You can only use each effect of "Migi Parastyte Grabber" once per turn.

Migi Parastyte Enforcer

EARTH Level 3 Fiend/Effect/2000/1500

(This card is always treated as an "Archfiend" card.) If this card was Special Summoned or Normal Summoned; this card loses 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is discarded, you can target 1 face-down monster you control and if you do; change the targeted monster to face-up Attack Position or face-up Defense Position. During either player's turn while this card is in your hand, you can discard 1 other Fiend-type monster; Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position. FLIP: add l level 3 or lower Fiend-Type monster from your Deck or GY to your hand, except "Migi Parastyte Enforcer", then you can tribute this card to activate 1 "M Vading of the Migi" from your hand, Deck or GY. You can only use each effect of "Migi Parastyte Enforcer" once per turn.

Migi Parastyte Caller

EARTH Level 3 Fiend/Effect/1700/1200

(This card is always treated as an "Archfiend" card.) If this card was Special Summoned or Normal Summoned; this card loses 800 ATK and DEF. When this card is discarded, you can target 1 face-down monster you control and if you do; change the targeted monster to face-up Attack Position or face-up Defense Position. During either player's turn while this card is in your hand, you can discard 1 other Fiend-type monster; Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position. FLIP: Special Summon l level 3 or lower Fiend-Type monster from your Deck or GY to your hand, except "Migi Parastyte Caller", then you can tribute this card to activate 1 "M Vading of the Migi" from your hand, Deck or GY. You can only use each effect of "Migi Parastyte Caller" once per turn.

Migi Parastyte Punisher

EARTH Level 3 Fiend/Effect/1800/1300

(This card is always treated as an "Archfiend" card.) If this card was Special Summoned or Normal Summoned; this card loses 800 ATK and DEF. When this card is discarded, you can target 1 face-down monster you control and if you do; change the targeted monster to face-up Attack Position or face-up Defense Position. During either player's turn while this card is in your hand, you can discard 1 other Fiend-type monster; Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position. FLIP: target 1 card your opponent controls and if your do; destroy the targeted card, then you can tribute this card to activate 1 "M Vading of the Migi" from your hand, Deck or GY. You can only use each effect of "Migi Parastyte Punisher" once per turn.

Migi Parastyte Feeding Grounds

Field Spell

(This card is always treated as an "Archfiend" card.) All monsters except "Migi" monsters you control loses 300 ATK and DEF. When this card is activated; you can target 1 face-down monster you control and if you do; change the targeted monster to face-up Attack Position or face-up Defense Position then, you can return this card to your hand. During either player's turn while this card is in your hand, you can reveal this card then, discard 1 Fiend-type monster; activate 1 "M Vading of the Migi" from your hand, Deck or GY. If you activate "M Vasion of the Migi" while this card is in the Gy and you have no cards in your hand, shuffle 1 "Migi" other card in your GY into your Deck and destroy 1 Insect-Type or Fiend-type monster you control then Special Summon this card as Normal Monster (Insect-Type/DARK/Level 8/ATK 3000/DEF 3000).(These cards are also still Spell Cards.) You can only use each effect of "Migi Parastyte Feeding Grounds" once per turn.

M Vading of the Migi

Quick-Play Spell

Special Summon 1 "M Vasion of the Migi" from your hand, Deck or GY as Normal Monster (Insect-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 2100/DEF 0). (These cards are also still Spell Cards.) If you activate "M Vasion of the Migi" while this card is in the GY and you have no cards in your hand, shuffle 1 "Migi" other card in your GY into your Deck to target 1 monster your opponent control and if you do; take control of the targeted monster. You can only use each effect of "M Vading of the Migi" once per turn.

M Vapor of the Migi

Quick-Play Spell

only activate if you control a face-up "Migi Parastyte" monster, all face-up monsters your opponent controls loses 800 ATK and DEF. If you activate "M Vasion of the Migi" while this card is in the GY and you have no cards in your hand, shuffle 1 "Migi" other card in your GY into your Deck to activate 1 "M Vading of the Migi" from your hand, Deck or GY. You can only use each effect of "M Vading of the Migi" once per turn.

M Vasion of the Migi

Normal Spell

Add 1 "Migi" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn during your Main Phase, while this card is in the GY and you have no cards in your hand, shuffle 1 other "Migi" card in your GY into your Deck to draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of "M Vasion of the Migi" once per turn.

Migi Parastyte Linkbug

EARTH Link 2 Fiend/Effect/2100/Link-2

2 "Archfiend" monsters

East and Southwest

(This card is always treated as an "Archfiend" card.) All "Migi" monsters you control inflict piercing damage. If this card was Special Summoned except Link Summoned; this card loses 800 ATK and DEF. When this card is Summoned, you can target 1 face-down monster you control and if you do; change the targeted monster to face-up Attack Position or face-up Defense Position. During either player's turn while this card is on the field while it is co-link to a monster, you can discard 1 Fiend-type monster; 1 card on the field and if you do; banish the targeted card. If you activate "M Vasion of the Migi" while this card is in the GY and you have no cards in your hand, shuffle 1 "Migi" other card in your GY into your Deck to target 1 set card your opponent controls and if you do; shuffle the targeted card into the Deck. You can only use each effect of "Migi Parastyte Linkbug" once per turn.

Here's confirmation of the first week! You'll be designing for the "Parnimal" archetype, whose prompt was created by Darj!

In this first week, you shall be designing Main Deck monsters- a minimum of 5, and a suggested maximum of 10 (although you won't be penalized for going over, it might make grading interactions a bit harder).

Signups have been closed, and submissions for this phase close 8:30 PST on Thursday, December 7.

I'm working on my entries right now, and just to make sure before I deliver, because some of these are more implied than said but:
-We are to use Graveyard instead of GY.

-We are adding the [----]-Type part to Types.

-At the moment you want nothing but Main Deck monsters, and S/T and Fusions, etc. are for further rounds.
-The entries are to be posted in the thread rather than PMd,

-Entries can be written or come along with the card.

^Yes/No/Maybe?

I'm working on my entries right now, and just to make sure before I deliver, because some of these are more implied than said but:

-We are to use Graveyard instead of GY.

-We are adding the [----]-Type part to Types.

-At the moment you want nothing but Main Deck monsters, and S/T and Fusions, etc. are for further rounds.

-The entries are to be posted in the thread rather than PMd,

-Entries can be written or come along with the card.

^Yes/No/Maybe?

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

I wish I had the time to draw the images and present them in card forms, but holidays and stuff xD

Bold = Name and other stats.

Italic = Gemini clause (varies in Types they go into).

Regular = The rest of the effects.

Blue = My personal notes.

[spoiler=My Entry]

Parnimal Terraformermaid

WATER Level 1 [ Psychic / Gemini / Effect ] 100 / 2100

It is always treated as a Normal Monster. While this face-up card is a Normal Monster, you can Normal Summon it to have it become a Fish-Type Effect Monster with this effect. 
• Once per turn: You can target 1 Field Spell from the field or Graveyard; return it to the Deck, and if you do, until next turn's End Phase, this card's effect and name become the target's.
On top of the vanilla support, Emergency Teleport and One for One can search it out. It is meant to be possible to use in Umi Decks for a Daedalus nuke, but mainly in Gemini and Fusion Decks where you can take advantage of Catalyst Field, Fusion Gate, and Fusion Recycling Plant. It also is not just a field recycling card, but you can use Set Rotation and make use of the two Field Spells by retrieving the one you set to your opponent's field.

Parnimal Seer Loi Knight
FIRE Level 3 [ Warrior / Gemini / Effect ] 1500 / 1000
It is always treated as a Normal Monster. While this face-up card is a Normal Monster, you can Normal Summon it to have it become a Beast-Type Effect Monster with this effect. 
• Once per turn: You can equip 1 monster with "Gemini" in its text to this card. This card gains half the ATK of monsters equipped this way. If destroyed (by battle or effect) and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon in Defense Position, 1 monster from your Graveyard that was equipped this way, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

RotA (obviously). The main cards it can (for now) be equipped are: 

Superalloy Beast-Raptinus, which makes this a 2600 ATK beater that will Summon it when destroyed.

Black Brutdrago, which makes this a 3000 ATK beater, and even if you don't end up floating into it, when destroyed, that Synchro revives a Gemini with effect gained.

It is a Seer that will tell you about the approaching calamity (the equipped monster) but he is also a warrior at heart. The name is also meant to sound like Sirloin. 

Parnimal Rainbow Tail

WIND Level 4 [ Spellcaster / Gemini / Effect ] 1200/1300

It is always treated as a Normal Monster. While this face-up card is a Normal Monster, you can Normal Summon it to have it become a Winged Beast-Type Effect Monster with this effect. 
• Once per turn, if you control no cards Set this way (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Gemini Monster on the field; Set 1 Normal Trap Card from your Deck/Graveyard that lists the target's current Type in its text, and banish that Trap Card when it leaves the field.

This is a peacock magician. The idea is to tech whichever traps you need without clogging your deck a ton, which function with the monsters in the archetype. Terraformermaid gets Fish Depth Charge, Psychic Reactor, or Telepathic Power. Seer Loi gets Super Rush Recklessly and Horn of the Phantom Beast. This card itself gets Dark Renewal, Enlightment, Dark Horizon, or Icarus Attack. Though none of the monsters are ever both Types at the same time, and there is potential value of having monsters be Normal other than de-evolved forms (or at least that's the intention moving forward).

Parnimal Fairy Axolotl Princess 

EARTH Level 2 [ Fairy / Gemini / Effect ] 1300/0

It is always treated as a Normal Monster. While this face-up card is a Normal Monster, you can Normal Summon it to have it become a Reptile-Type Effect Monster with this effect. 
• Once per turn: You can send 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to the Graveyard to target 1 card on the field and 1 Normal Monster in your Graveyard; destroy the first target, then Special Summon the second target. You can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn.

It was gonna be a frog princess but I didn't wanna make a frog card. This is setup for Terraformermaid, generic removal, and vanilla revival, so it is hard OPT. After all, Tri-Wight can already revive 3 cards like this. In combination with Rainbow Tail (the card above this one) it can search for Alien Brain or Offering to the Snake Deity (Icarus for Reptiles). She's meant to revive something under some floodgates, destroying the obstacle first and then bringing back something. A fairy godmother giving you an out where there seemed to be none was the idea behind this. Oh, and an axolotl is a supreme deity in Gravity Falls so a little bit of a reference there.

Parnimal Primordial Soup Eel

DARK Level 12 [ Zombie / Gemini / Effect ] 2700/0

It is always treated as a Normal Monster. While this face-up card is a Normal Monster, you can Normal Summon it to have it become a Sea Serpent-Type Effect Monster with this effect. 
• Once per turn: You can choose a Type and Attribute on the field, and if you do, Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, with that Type and Attribute. Then, subtract its total Level from Gemini Monsters you control. Monsters whose Level was reduced this way become unaffected by the Summoned monster's effect.

Summoner's Art and pretty much all Zombie support to make this flow. It is a bulky double Tribute Gemini so I figured I could give it a general search power. It has enough Levels to bring out anything so long as it has matching Type and Attribute in the form of monsters already on the field, here's where one takes advantage that this archetype has about all Attributes and at least 10 Types of monsters (and counting). Coupled with how all members are meant to have some level of utility in potential experiments outside of being used together. It is like Mew, where it has the genetic material of most things alive, so it can produce them.

The first combo in mind was the Daedalus nuke where you make your monsters that cooperated in its creation immune to its destruction wave. Though you can really do anything you want, so long as your Gemini can pay with their Levels. The type/attributes themselves don't need to come from Geminis.

Hopefully I got the prompt right here. Iffy about the wording of the first clause (maybe I should have said "This card is always treated as a Normal Monster", but then its Gemini Summon becomes an issue I think). Do forgive me if the entry isn't that good; archetypes have not been known to be my specialty. However, I do hope the themes I presented shine through.

[spoiler=Main Deck Monsters]

Enchantra, the Majestic Parnimal

EARTH

Spellcaster/Gemini/Effect

1600/1100

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while in your hand, Deck, Graveyard, Banished Zone, or face-up on the field. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with these effects.

● This card becomes LIGHT Dragon-Type. You can shuffle 1 “Parnimal” monster you control into the Deck; Special Summon 1 “Parnimal” monster from your hand, except “Enchantra, the Majestic Parnimal” If this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 “Parnimal” monster from your Graveyard, except “Enchantra, the Majestic Parnimal”. You can only use 1 effect of this card's name per turn, and only once that turn.

Maleficent, the Wicked Parnimal

EARTH

Spellcaster/Gemini/Effect

1500/1200

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while in your hand, Deck, Graveyard, Banished Zone, or face-up on the field. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with these effects.

● This card becomes DARK Dragon-Type. During your Main Phase: You can target 1 card your opponent controls with DEF equal to or less than this card’s ATK; destroy it, and if you do, this card cannot make an attack this turn. If this card is destroyed: You can target 1 face-up monster; destroy it. You can only activate each effect of this card's name once per turn.

Rivera, the Ravenous Parnimal

EARTH

Beast-Warrior/Gemini/Effect

1500/1000

● This card becomes WATER Beast-Type. You can discard 1 card; change the battle positions of all face-up non-”Parnimal” monsters. If this card is destroyed: You can shuffle any number of monsters in your Graveyard into your Deck up to the number of cards in your hand. You can only activate each effect of this card’s name once per turn.

Blaze, the Flaming Parnimal

EARTH

Beast-Warrior/Gemini/Effect

1600/900

● This card becomes FIRE Beast-Type. During your Main Phase: You can target 1 other Level 4 or lower monster you control; send that target to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 4 “Parnimal” monster from your Graveyard, except “Blaze, the Flaming Parnimal”. If this card is destroyed: You can destroy 1 monster you control; draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.

Avalanche, the Rugged Parnimal

EARTH

Warrior/Gemini/Effect

1600/1000

● This card becomes EARTH Winged Beast-Type. Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can discard 1 card to target 1 monster on your field; it cannot be destroyed this turn. If this card is destroyed: “Parnimal” monsters cannot be destroyed for the rest of the turn.

Breeze, the Shifting Parnimal

EARTH

Warrior/Gemini/Effect

1500/1100

● This card becomes WIND Winged Beast-Type. You can Tribute this card; return all cards to their respective owner’s hands. If this card is destroyed: You can add any number of cards in your hand to your Deck and shuffle it, then draw the same number of cards that you added to your Deck. You can only activate this effect of this card’s name once per turn.

Ummm... is anyone else going to post their cards? Pretty sure you can still post even if you're late. You just get a point reduction.

Are Striker and I really the only ones that have submitted? o.O"

I thought maybe the others had been sent via PM or something...

Dova sent his directly to me. Apparently he forgot Eshai was also judging.

[spoiler= Dova]

Parnimal Set

DARK - ✪✪✪✪ - Beast-Warrior/Effect - 1900/0

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster, unless Normal Summoned while face-up on the field. This card becomes a Beast-Type monster while in the Graveyard or an Effect monster. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.

● When another “Parnimal” monster you control attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn: You can send 1 Normal Monster from your Deck to the GY; Immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 Normal Monster with the same name as the sent monster from your hand or field.

Parnimal Bastet

DARK - ✪✪ - Spellcaster/Effect - 300/2100

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster, unless Normal Summoned while face-up on the field. This card becomes a Beast-Type monster while in the Graveyard or an Effect monster. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.

● Other “Parnimal” monsters you control cannot be targeted for attacks or by cards or effects. You can send 1 other monster you control the GY, then target 1 other Gemini monster in your GY; Special Summon it, and if you do, Normal Summon it. You can only use this effect of this card’s name once per turn.

Parnimal Sobek

DARK - ✪✪✪✪ - Spellcaster/Effect - 1600/1700

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster, unless Normal Summoned while face-up on the field. This card becomes a Reptile-Type monster while in the Graveyard or an Effect monster. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.

● Other face-up “Parnimal monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent’s cards or effects. Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Normal monster from your hand or field; add 1 “Parnimal” monster from your Deck to your hand.

Parnimal Anubis

DARK - ✪✪✪ - Warrior/Effect - 1500/100

● Other “Parnimal” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can discard 1 card, then target 1 Normal Monster in your GY; Special Summon it, and if you do, immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 Normal Monster you control.

Parnimal Khepri

DARK - ✪✪✪✪ - Warrior/Effect - 1500/2000

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster, unless Normal Summoned while face-up on the field. This card becomes an Insect-Type monster while in the Graveyard or an Effect monster. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.

● If a “Parnimal” monster(s) you control is sent to the GY: You can target 1 of those monsters; Special Summon it. You can only use this effect of this card’s name once per turn. Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 Dragon Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by using Normal Monsters from your hand, field or Deck as Fusion Materials.

Parnimal Horus

DARK - ✪✪✪✪✪ - Warrior/Effect - 2000/2000

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster, unless Normal Summoned while face-up on the field. This card becomes a Winged Beast-Typemonster while in the Graveyard or an Effect monster. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.

● When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Parnimal” monster from your Deck. Once per turn, during either player’s turn, if you control a Dragon monster: You can target 1 Normal Monster in your GY and 1 card your opponent controls; return those targets to the hand.

Grades will be a bit late, but Phase 2 is Spells. Minimum of 4, and I recommend that at least one be a Fusion Spell If you're not planning on Contacting it up.

Sk79LinkXyz can you please notify that you actually turned yours in? Almost thought you didn't until I looked back at your spoiler.

As for your cards you have cards that are Spell/Traps and Extra Deck monsters, so I won't grade those.

Archived