Site Changes Discussion

Tormented

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not actually asking for it back since i'm pretty content with having spent points to have it for a short while but my profile music still doesn't work. i would assume that's the same for other people, so i guess that's worth saying.

if you're gonna try to restore it anyway though i wouldnt mind if you'll change mine from the only dragon's dogma opening to something else:

i'll pay the points again if needed too.

i'm not actually asking for it back since i'm pretty content with having spent points to have it for a short while but my profile music still doesn't work. i would assume that's the same for other people, so i guess that's worth saying.

if you're gonna try to restore it anyway though i wouldnt mind if you'll change mine from the only dragon's dogma opening to something else:

i'll pay the points again if needed too.

The profile song would not return until it was added again, they got wiped when I reset some stuff. I'll get yours added back shortly.

I've added that back for you.

Is there any way to just let people add/remove their own profile music? DNF had something like that 

Seems like it might be another one of those plugins that you would have to pay for, if it did exist. If our version of the IP board stuff is even compatible with it, I guess.

Posting here to say I had that bit of downtime yesterday and the site seems to be running better right now, I haven't noticed anything wonkier than the usual stuff, at least.

Oh, damn, that almost gave this dragon a heart attack.

I went to this site to see if there was anything new on the front page and site loads normally...but only the first section (Yugioh Card Maker) was visible. Mind you, everything showed after yet another refresh, but for a moment, I thought I had ticked someone right off and got put in a group that only let me see a small part of the forum instead of all of it.

Wish I had thought to screencap it before refreshing, because that wasn't something I expected to see when I sat down to log into here.

Seems like it might be another one of those plugins that you would have to pay for, if it did exist. If our version of the IP board stuff is even compatible with it, I guess.

Posting here to say I had that bit of downtime yesterday and the site seems to be running better right now, I haven't noticed anything wonkier than the usual stuff, at least.

:(

Damn

Tormey can I get my profile song back then?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived