Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to add

Anything negative you have done over your time here' date=' from what i have seen from other Mods comments, does go against your Mod chances, therefore those usually with a clean stay will have higher chances, as it shows a more responsible and correct attitude for a Moderator position.

Like before i became a Moderator, i knew that some previous things i had done would go against me, and i found out they did.

But then again, maybe you will be lucky like myself ^_^

[/quote']

Dj, you did something bad? 0.o this is scary =(

I just want to add

Anything negative you have done over your time here' date=' from what i have seen from other Mods comments, does go against your Mod chances, therefore those usually with a clean stay will have higher chances, as it shows a more responsible and correct attitude for a Moderator position.

Like before i became a Moderator, i knew that some previous things i had done would go against me, and i found out they did.

But then again, maybe you will be lucky like myself ^_^

[/quote']

Dj, you did something bad? 0.o this is scary =(

I used to go off-topic ALOT in my posts, and sadly that to many of the current Moderators is an off point when selecting new ones.

I never really did anything wrong at all :/

It's TRue

Everyone has done something bad. I've mad a couple of off-topic threads in General before... :(

Well I might've broken one rule, but thats it. I wasn't the rule breaker kind of member when I came to the site :/

I'll post who I think:

San-Meti 13: Fan fic' date=' general, introductions?

Tectonix: Super?

Slimey: Promotion to super?

Pudding: TCG / Your Deck

Me: Graphic Design

[/quote']

Aww, you shouldn't have... Just saw this...

Lol, you're one of the most mature members on the site. I would've added Ydissac too if he was more active...

Well, I would be very happy to take Fan-Fics as well as help Slime Lord with General. I also say promote DJ to Super Mod, and have Darth Browarod and Spirit of D.M.G. work togethor on the Custom Cards Section. Sense those two make a perfect team. Keep Crab on TCG because he does a good job at it. Add 72night to Graphic Design, also add Pudding to TCG and that's all I'll say on that matter.

Hmmm, I usuaully spend my Time mixed in the Custom Cards, Fan-Fic/Roleplaying, and General. But I'm most interested in Fan-Fic/Roleplaying because Darkguy0000 isn't active enough and I fear that the Fan-Fics are a neglected section, well, not enough order that is... It needs a moderator to keep it orderly and fresh. But that's just my opinion...

Hmmm' date=' I usuaully spend my Time mixed in the Custom Cards, Fan-Fic/Roleplaying, and General.  But I'm most interested in Fan-Fic/Roleplaying because Darkguy0000 isn't active enough and I fear that the Fan-Fics are a neglected section, well, not enough order that is...  It needs a moderator to keep it orderly and fresh.  But that's just my opinion...[/quote']I agree about how Fan-Fic needs a mod :?

Does anyone think that I would make a good mod? I think that I could really help out card contest, realistic cards (if I were mod) and I could also handle whatever else YCMaker could throw at me. I am on very often, even if I do not post. If I were moderator, I would be on way more often than I am now.

I could also help moderate general, fan-fiction, and Yugioh TCG if I could. (backup choices)

Does anyone think that I would make a good mod? I think that I could really help out card contest' date=' realistic cards (if I were mod) and I could also handle whatever else YCMaker could throw at me. I am on very often, even if I do not post. If I were moderator, I would be on way more often than I am now.

I could also help moderate general, fan-fiction, and Yugioh TCG if I could. (backup choices)

[/quote']

well there are things that fly, and there are things that dont fly

if you happen to be the thing that flys, then your going to be the one, will have a higher risk of getting struck by lightning, thats just how life works, and it is also how moderation works lol =/

I think that God Hunter should help Slimey in the general Section. I'll repeat my last saying "I'm most interested in Modding the Fan-Fiction and Roleplaying..." Though, there should be some Second Moderators, so I would probably need some help with the Fan-Fic/Roleplaying Section if I become Moderator. So, if me and God Hunter become Moderators, I would vote for this, I work on Roleplaying because I'm on there the most often, and God Hunter works with Fan-Fiction.

Archived