Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh* Some of you guys are acting as if becoming a moderator is the most important thing on the forum when in reality it's just a job. If there was an application for a job in real life would you act this way? Please some of you stop being so childish. I'm not pointing any fingers but some of you are acting as if your lives depend on this. Please control yourselves. >.>

*sigh* Some of you guys are acting as if becoming a moderator is the most important thing on the forum when in reality it's just a job. If there was an application for a job in real life would you act this way? Please some of you stop being so childish. I'm not pointing any fingers but some of you are acting as if your lives depend on this. Please control yourselves. >.>

well tech. now a ways, with all the people getting laid off in my state, i see grown adults ready to kill for the spot lol =(

well tech. now a ways' date=' with all the people getting laid off in my state, i see grown adults ready to kill for the spot lol =(

[/quote']

But they're not acting as if it's a game. I know many people only want the job for the power of being in charge, not to help the forum like I do. :/

There you have it people its not about being popular its about helping the forum. If you want to be popular or get a bunch of reps then this isnt for you <_<

well tech. now a ways' date=' with all the people getting laid off in my state, i see grown adults ready to kill for the spot lol =(

[/quote']

But they're not acting as if it's a game. I know many people only want the job for the power of being in charge, not to help the forum like I do. :/

That's right, Trench Coat Wearing Zebra, most people applying only want the power.

They won't help out the forum much.

Only a few people here are really going to help out the forum.

(I ain't saying names)

[/quote']

That's right, Trench Coat Wearing Zebra, most people applying only want the power.

They won't help out the forum much.

Only a few people here are really going to help out the forum.

(I ain't saying names)

if you ask me applying to be a mod only for power, is like running for president, thats really all it is for presidency, i mean, 1 man, ot tech. woman, thats wants to purden themselves with the load a president has, for their entire country, there has to be a second thing there for them then just that.

I would have never even considered filing an Application if it was for Power. I just feel a few of the Mods here need some friendly Backup, to take the load off of thier shoulders a little.

Being a Mod isn't about saying "Look at me! I'm a Mod! I am better then you!" It's a commitment for the forum and for the Members.

I would have never even considered filing an Application if it was for Power. I just feel a few of the Mods here need some friendly Backup' date=' to take the load off of thier shoulders a little.

Being a Mod isn't about saying "Look at me! I'm a Mod! I am better then you!" It's a commitment for the forum and for the Members.

[/quote']

For quite the same reasons I made an application and I feel that not many members read the rules so they do the wrong things and stuff

I for one am not trying to become one for the power. I actaully want to stop SPAM and help the site. I would get myself banned before trying to become a mod just for the power :?

i also see it that way...

i just want to help with this problem we're having...

I for one am not trying to become one for the power. I actually want to stop SPAM and help the site. I would get myself banned before trying to become a mod just for the power :?

I agree with you

and slash, no matter what you do, there is always going to be spam, its the integrity of the members, and their threads that we should keep intact.

I for one am not trying to become one for the power. I actually want to stop SPAM and help the site. I would get myself banned before trying to become a mod just for the power :?

I agree with you

and slash' date=' no matter what you do, there is always going to be spam, its the integrity of the members, and their threads that we should keep intact.

[/quote']

There is still a chance to lessen spam in this world.

Its not up to any user its up to the mods who are apart of the picking, this thread is childish and you should be ashamed if you wanna be a mod for power, its a job of importance

Archived