Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, not to take away from the members views on who moderators should be, but I feel the mods and super mods should be the ones making the decisions as to who stays and who goes.

These are the people they will have to work side by side with, and while they may not always see eye to eye, they need to realize each others strengths as well as their weaknesses (to reinforce each other and make up for shortcomings).

I don't think YCMaker should have gotten involved in any other way than posting to the super mods and mods "The members are p*****. Get some new mods in here now because if I have to do it, **** is going to hit the fan."

All I want to know is when this blasted thing is going to kick off. How long do we have to wait for a new moderator (or 4 new moderators - referencing DJ Osiris)?

Can we at least have a date of consideration from the Administration and Moderating Team?

No one voted for me :(

XD' date=' j/k. I know there are plenty of people better for the job, so, if someone else gets it I won't start a rant like someone else did (not naming any names, XD)

[/quote']

lol, that's was so hilarious.

What I said or what the person-who-I-will-not-name did?

*cough*GodGak*cough*

@ Elsandero: All I can tell you is that being 18 is not as wonderful and idyllic as you might imagine it to be. Of course' date=' it depends on the situation of a person, but not everyone can [b']go out and party the whole time.[/b]

To be honest, I feel like 158 at times.

Im currently jobless so i can ;) hehe

how are u able to go partying and stuff? i have to work about a week before i can go.

i guess it depends on the party. most my partying cost about $35-50.

thats movie, food, huka, outlands + extras.

I'm guessing the mods are insisting upon Yankee.

Um, no...

Tkill says no to me for it, Remix says no, I THINK, idk though, probably a no, and bhim has voted here, and i'm not on it, so meh, idk about the rest though, lol

Just saying that most mods don't really want me to be or care for me to be a mod, lol

Oh well, it's YCMaker's decision ^_^

People think being a mod is a walk in the park' date=' i hope they know that if they become one people will be constantly pming you, annoying you. Its alot harder work than people think and requires a high level of responsiblity and its not to be taken lightly.

[/quote']

Q4Truth

I hope you all know what you're trying to get yourselves into ;)

Don't forget, we get all the crap from people who claim we ruin things... *Isn't Naming People*

@ Elsandero: All I can tell you is that being 18 is not as wonderful and idyllic as you might imagine it to be. Of course' date=' it depends on the situation of a person, but not everyone can [b']go out and party the whole time.[/b]

To be honest, I feel like 158 at times.

Im currently jobless so i can ;) hehe

how are u able to go partying and stuff? i have to work about a week before i can go.

i guess it depends on the party. most my partying cost about $35-50.

thats movie, food, huka, outlands + extras.

Jobless people get some amount of money from the government, but that's not that big of a number, DJ, do you live with your parents?

Wolf: I get Job Seekers allowance, basically a benefit while im Job Hunting, 45 Uk Pounds a week so its enough to keep me going.

Elsandero: Yeah i do live with my parents ^_^

MofM: I didnt say there would be 4 new Mods, i said 4 current Mods have all stated 1 certain persons name of whom we wish to be Moderator, but i do think there obviously will be more then 1 new Mod ^_^

Starly - Quite a few of those people you listed are either banned, rep spammers, have been in trouble or are being monitored, its doubtful that half of that list will ever be a Mod.

i think

1)elamental hero's LOL

2)starly You cannot vote for yourself

3)raigekii LOL again

4)kizzi Meh' date=' I don't think so, I mean, look at him xD[/b']

5)buffer Don't remember him

6)proffesser yugi Prolly new member, so no

7)lord monster Don't know, so no

meh, I was like that last time.

Personally, this time, it looks like it's only gonna be 1 mod, so, no real suspence here. I know i'm not the best mod choice, or don't think I am.

I think that Wolf would be an exellent choice.

But I would like to be a mod.

But, still, it's YCMaker's choice, and we will have to wait for his choice ^_^

What no votes for me ?

It's as if nobody knows me (MyChemicalRahim).

Well I hope its somebody like Yankee or Bloodrun or something.

Wow' date=' its you rahim?

i remember reading some where that you were banned, and i was pissed.

But now that i know your not! ^_^!!!

[/quote']

He was banned as an excuse to get him off the forum by Frunk.

I don't care if I become mod or not, as long as someone worthy does.

Archived