Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually feel like I'm ready to be a Moderator, that's why my application is already filled-out. I'm already a Super Mod on SAW, and I feel like I can do some real good here on YCM. That's basicly my true reason to become a Moderator. Atleast for the Fan-Fic and General Sections. I feel like the Fan-Fic section, and it's subsection, need to be more orderly. They don't need to sit there and be un-moderated, because I haven't seen Darkguy0000 do anything. And I feel like something should be done about that section. Sense that's where alot of people get alot of their post count.

Don't get me wrong, I think the other sections of YCM are important as well, but All the other sections actually have some back-up Mods for them, and I'm mainly worried about the Fan-Fic section and the Roleplaying subsection.

Thank you frlf.

I believe that 72night could become a moderator if he wanted to. I do not think he is online enough though. He knows just about as much about GFX as most on the forum.

=O

I'm online as soon as I get home. xD

>_> About... 8 hours on weekdays and god knows on weekends. >_>

But I didn't apply for mod. =p

[1. Bloodrun - Custom Card

[2. Yankeefan07 - Custom Card

[3. kizzi - Graphics

[4. Wolfberserker - Graphics

[5. Icyblue - Custom Card

[6. Slash - Graphics

[7. Ulquoirra_Remixed - Rp

[8. God Splice - General/Contest

[9. God Hunter - Custom Card (:P Your last. ^_^)

^_^ That's how it goes for me.

Sorry. I will repost mine...

1. Yankeefan07 : kind, respected member, cares for the site, always commenting on threads, deserves it.

2. Wolfberserker : Nice, GFX master, cares for his forum, reads and comments upon all in the forum.

3. God Splice : Kind, Good friend, trustworthy, good in all forums that he posts in.

4. Slash : knows alot of Graphics and whatnot and cares for the site.

5. Bloodrun : Smart, intellegent, not number 1, because he is often distracted easily and gets into debates instead of solving the issues. Cares for YCM. Examplified through his Vacancy cards.

You do people just ignore what I say?

When you list the people you want to see become mods' date=' give reasons, because with out good reasons, it's just as good as saying a bunch of random names.

My votes

I vote

1) yugiohmasta 444

2) silvahbull3tz

3) Johanderson

4) testmod

5) Bdiddy

[/quote']

^ Sorry, I didn't read through all 4 pages with detail. =p

[1. Bloodrun - Custom Card, since his usually around the Realistic section all the time giving advices and fixing OCG/Grammars to many members.

[2. Yankeefan07 - Custom Card, since he produced great cards before and knows a lot around the custom cards department. (Not sure now, since I don't check the custom card section as much as I used to.)

[3. kizzi - Graphics, since his criticisms to Graphics are usually the most helpful, or insulting :P. He knows around the Graphics department pretty well.

[4. Wolfberserker - Graphics, since he knows a lot about Graphics, and seems to be pretty popular here anyways. :P

[5. Icyblue - Custom Card, sadly, one of the few remaining people that knows how to create good cards, and he knows the rules. And is a great mod on another forum. =p

[6. Slash - Graphics, Graphics, since he knows a lot about Graphics, and seems to be pretty popular here anyways. :P

[7. Ulquoirra_Remixed - Rp, I don't visit the TCG or rp section much, but he has a passion. >_> Over messenger.

[8. God Splice - General/Contest, in "General" I meant more as in Club section since I've seen him create quite a few successful clubs before. ^_^ And his great on the Contest section. He knows the rules and blah blah blah.

[9. God Hunter - Custom Card (:P Your last. ^_^) - his great on the Contest section. He knows the rules and blah blah blah.

Not in any specific orders. =p

Although. I don't think this place needs another mod.

More like another super mod. O_o

To make this topic better' date=' why don't you give good reasons why you think the people you say should be mods.

[/quote']

If you know the members that I think should be moderators, you shouldn't need a reason.

True, but it makes it look better, and makes this thread have a bit more meaning.

And another reason I said that is because some people might not know anything about the members people are listing. Like I never really saw God Splice, God Hunter, 72night, and a few others before and I wanted to know more about them.

And thank you 72night and God Hunter for taking my suggestion. I don't know why, but it just looks better with the reason.

I think you guys are forgeting a good option!!!!.

ME! (XD) No I think I'm a good option (for RP) but I personnaly vote for God Gak! I think he i active in every thing on this forum. I think members that are realy knew (like Spirit of D.M.G) don't have a good change.

If you see some new members post there than I think that is pointless and sad. I think its even more sad because you can guess the reason that they post that if they become one they have some kind of cool status achiefed. For me I just want to become one is to help the forum I have been very active when ever I could and I realy liked the forum. All I want is that it becomes better in any way possible going for perfection. I mean look at DJ-Osiris he is a GREAT moderator. You know why? Because he did everything needed in his section (COntest) that was needed and he keapt on making good to great changes in the rest of the Custom Card Section. And not on his own. The way I saw the things and from what I readed he had talked to other moderators and he didn't go to hasty with it. And I wouldn't care if I woudn't become one because I know YCMaker makes the good choice. So you all should know it doesn't mater if you don't become a moderator the one who got choicen is a (way) better option

Archived