Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

i think everyone who is active has a good chance, but they should have been here for a while cause they have to know how the site runs and to fully understand that you need to be on here for more then just 2 months. Anyway i'm confused on how will and how will not become a mod, as i said earlier everyone has a chance but i still believe that Slash, wolfy, yankee and bloodrun have a good chance of becoming a mod. i think i have a good chance :\ i'm just not sure.

And i also believe that YCMaker has finally taken our opinions and improving the site. I think he is searching for a super moderator since DJ and browarod are taking good care of the Cards section, Salty is more then enough on the TCG section although i think if he had power over the Anime section will help make it much more cleaner and not to forget Sanji and Slimy who are both taking a good care of there section so there isn't really a place for a moderator, only a place for a Super Moderator since Super Mods. almost have full power and when YCM, Ty or Falling Pizza aren't active that is a bit dangerous.

So these are my 2 cents, i also hope that i am the next moderator *everyone hopes he is the mod* since i think i know this site more then a whole lot of people. I had to show you guys my ego ;)

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People think being a mod is a walk in the park, i hope they know that if they become one people will be constantly pming you, annoying you. Its alot harder work than people think and requires a high level of responsiblity and its not to be taken lightly. Also in no ones list has anyone thought about the TCG/ decks section

I just want to quickly add, there is a certain member im insisting on as i believe this member would be great on CC / Realistic cards.

Whoever does get on CC / R-cards is to not change the rules without informing myself or browarod though, as we both felt rule updates were needed etc, and we now believe, with a bit of tweeking, its working fine, so a helper would be great, not a rule changer.

I just want to quickly add' date=' there is a certain member im insisting on as i believe this member would be great on CC / Realistic cards.

Whoever does get on CC / R-cards is to not change the rules without informing myself or browarod though, as we both felt rule updates were needed etc, and we now believe, with a bit of tweaking, its working fine, so a helper would be great, not a rule changer.

[/quote']

Would that member be me? xD

1.Yankefan07

2.Bloodrun

3.Spirit of D.M.G

People think being a mod is a walk in the park' date=' i hope they know that if they become one people will be constantly pming you, annoying you. Its alot harder work than people think and requires a high level of responsiblity and its not to be taken lightly.

[/quote']

Q4Truth

I hope you all know what you're trying to get yourselves into ;)

@ Elsandero: All I can tell you is that being 18 is not as wonderful and idyllic as you might imagine it to be. Of course' date=' it depends on the situation of a person, but not everyone can [b']go out and party the whole time.[/b]

To be honest, I feel like 158 at times.

Im currently jobless so i can ;) hehe

Well, I know that, but the thing is that, I would like to kick back and relax from time to time but in grade 9, it's impossible T_T

Plus, do college students have to pay taxes as well? Cause I intend to go to collage when I graduate vocational school :P

Wow, we sure are off topic here

Btw DJ, could you answer my question I asked you on page 4? It's the last post on page 4, just to let you know xD

Elsandero' date=' i dont wanna give hints away as its not fair on others, i am actually insisting on more then 1, but there is a member that at least 4 Moderators have insisted upon on the Mod Forum.

[/quote']

woah, I'm so popular? J/K

Prolly not me anyways, I'm always forgotten for some reason >_>

Well I'm still at school and I do have a job' date=' but to be honest, I don't like going to parties anyway.

[/quote']

Neither do I but I'd just want to relax, plus, I can't wait to get away from this school, the classmates in my class aren't exactly my friends, I actually hate them, IF I would receive a right to kill them without any problems with the law, I would to it, I'm just evil like that xD

People think being a mod is a walk in the park' date=' i hope they know that if they become one people will be constantly pming you, annoying you. Its alot harder work than people think and requires a high level of responsiblity and its not to be taken lightly. Also in no ones list has anyone thought about the TCG/ decks section

[/quote']

because Salty is more than enough.

Anyway i wonder when will the new mods be appointed?

Neither do I but I'd just want to relax' date=' plus, I can't wait to get away from this school, the classmates in my class aren't exactly my friends, I actually hate them, IF I would receive a right to kill them without any problems with the law, I would to it, I'm just evil like that xD[/quote']

-->I can relate because I know that kind of situation too well.

Archived