Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Raven it can be quite surprising' date=' i mean, no-one actually expected Crab Helmet to become a Moderator.

[/quote']

i didnt know who CH was till he became a mod XD

I did not know him either

isnt it funny how these things work out?

BTW: Wolf you spelled appeared wrong in your status thingie ^_^

i think he just hung around tcg all the time and i go in there like every 1/5 of the time im here

lulz guess i didnt notice oh well ill change it later or something

You know what? I don't really care who will be picked out exactly, as long as he/she just does his/her work. Also, as I already said, everyone can guess who will be taken because it's just too obvious.

Since I will be away during the weekend I'll only have a look at this next week, so anyway...

Not really' date=' myself a good few other members want it to be added, for myself I just realized that you can see it more for diversity than anything, it gives anime folks a place to talk, movie critics a place to talk, etc etc...

[/quote']

well yes, but so does general, and polls

but i do believe if you have a mod team willing to put in the extra work, it could come out to be something great ^_^

Well like I say I do believe quite a few people are willing to do it, I know I myself would but I doubt I'd be the one setting up the rules, we know where me setting up rules got me with GD, lulz. We did actually debate about doing in general but we have more points for it being better in it's own category than in General.

Archived