Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

Just so you know i dont care who becomes mod as long as they get the job done.

I agree completely.

I realize how many great members are' date=' in fact, applying for this. I wish to become a Moderator but I expect not to. I suppose I'll have to wait till the next Moderator application.[/i']

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it isn't his job' date=' he makes sure the site is run, there aren't any major problems and all the backstage jobs like fixing the codes and upgrading the card maker etc.

[/quote']

huh?

btw Altair, did you change your name rexently? or something, because i cant figure out who you are, and its bugging the crap out of me. =/

it isn't his job' date=' he makes sure the site is run, there aren't any major problems and all the backstage jobs like fixing the codes and upgrading the card maker etc.

[/quote']

huh?

btw Altair, did you change your name rexently? or something, because i cant figure out who you are, and its bugging the crap out of me. =/

*recently

but i guess since x and c are near each other you pressed the wrong key.

Bloodrun, yes i was CD, cybernetic dragon ;)

[/quote']

huh?

*recently

i knew it!!

lol thanks

[/quote']

huh?

*recently

i knew it!!

lol thanks

lol.

your welcome.

Well' date=' there are 3 people worthy of realistic cards, wich, unnfortuanatly, has enough mods I think, but meh

Bloodrun, remix, and me, lol

And as for you lucas, everybody has a chance. I just don't see you on all the time anymore, lol

[/quote']

Actually, I'm much more active than you might think.

I just don't post much, anymore.

But I'm always watching.

Sorry, but I don't think that Remix is worthy to be the Mod of Custom Cards, as he is the mod of Graphic Section, and he hasn't done anything much there, IMO, Sanji made a better job, but I don't like him as the mod of Graphic Section as well, sorry Sanji.....

Again, DJ should be promoted to Super Moderator, he would be great in that job, as he is practically on 24/7 xD

I just want to add

Anything negative you have done over your time here, from what i have seen from other Mods comments, does go against your Mod chances, therefore those usually with a clean stay will have higher chances, as it shows a more responsible and correct attitude for a Moderator position.

Like before i became a Moderator, i knew that some previous things i had done would go against me, and i found out they did.

But then again, maybe you will be lucky like myself ^_^

DJ, I don't even care anymore, as I said, I just entered for the heck of it, but I know that I have little chances to become a Mod...I don't care about this site that much like I cared before...this site is going downhill and there is no stopping it anymore

Archived