[IGAS] Ten Thousand Dragon

image3.png?w=1334&ssl=1

Ten Thousand Dragon
Level 10 DARK Dragon Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK ?
DEF ?
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing monsters you control whose combined ATK and combined DEF are 10000 or more each, and can not be special summoned in other ways.
(1) This card’s ATK and DEF become 10,000.

On a side note this is considered to be Konami's 10,000th card and is number is labelled as 000 in the set.

This card is effectively an "Establish Dominance!" card.

There will be at least one "a wild monster appears" shennanigan with this card, and i assume it will also involve at least one of the gren maju or phantom of chaos. I can't wait.

Guest BGMCANN0N

So it is a essentially a worse Montage Dragon that requires you to have a board that already has 10,000 ATK (And DEF?! What the hell!) or more... Yeah that is a hard pass for me...

EDIT: I guess... If say you managed to summon a bunch of things that are given an attack restriction, like say monsters Summoned through World Legacy Burgeoning 2nd effect, Summoning this would would be okay... But, at that point you are dedicating so many resources you may as well make an OTK or bust garbage Deck around this thing.

So it is a essentially a worse Montage Dragon that requires you to have a board that already has 10,000 ATK (And DEF?! What the hell!) or more... Yeah that is a hard pass for me...

EDIT: I guess... If say you managed to summon a bunch of things that are given an attack restriction, like say monsters Summoned through World Legacy Burgeoning 2nd effect, Summoning this would would be okay... But, at that point you are dedicating so many resources you may as well make an OTK or bust garbage Deck around this thing.

I mean, you could unban Dark Matter Dragon, and then combo him to get there pretty easily

• 3 weeks later...

Archived