Sky Striker Ace – Kagari
Book of Moon
The Phantom Knights’ Rank-Up-Magic Launch
Solemn Warning
Soul Drain

https://ygorganization.com/tcg-forbidden-limited-list-01-20-2020/

Some thoughts on the hits:

Newly Forbidden:
Orcust Harp Horror - Understandable given that the point was (at least trying to) kill the deck, but not enough or the right way IMO, i will go on that below
Thunder Dragon Colossus - Too harsh personally, not a fan of an indestructible mistake but given that Nemesis corridor exists, having it even at 1 with MR5/Revision makes sense, still I would have gone for the limit to test
Heavymetalfoes Electrumite - Pendulums got out of hand with the negations board and I will not complain on this, though seems a bit unfair for the rest of them (Non meta pendulums)
Ib the World Chalice Justiciar - It was denlong 2.0. cant say didnt see it coming but still surprised.
Tempest Magician - FTK Tool, nothin to debate
Outer Entity Azathot - Too degenerate even in your own turn now, makes sense as well
Salamangreat Miragestallio - This was undeserved to me, Salads operate with multiple copies of ED monsters, why not limiting some of them (just limit their power plays a bit)
Brilliant Fusion - This on the next MR will be crazy even at 1, does make sense in that regard.
Sky Striker Mobilize – Engage! - Lets see if they finally become unplayable, like collosus I would have gone for another route. I prefer to keep a deck balanced by hiting multipe pieces rather than baning 1-2 cards to kill them.

Newly Limited:
Danger! Nessie! -  Surprised that they didnt limit the other 2 (yet), while the concept is appreciated, this archetype is one off their worst designed.
Dinowrestler Pankratops - didnt see this coming. Personally a semi limit would have done it.
Servant of Endymion - Not the only one that should have been on this list, but its a start
True King Lithosagym, the Disaster - I wanted this card back but diagram limited isnt enough IMO to justify this. Additonal hits to dinos should have been made
Card of Demise - I cannot express how happy I am to see this limited, the kind of strategy this card promotes is one of the worst things this card have done.
Dragonic Diagram - Given that litho is back it maes sense and in conjuction with demise it should stop draco's playability as well, but if draco's hits were need I would gonne for another route again.
Into the Void - I see a similar reasoning as upstart behind this hit, at least I want to believe that.
Pot of Avarice - Finally!!!
Sekka’s Light - I can see some deckbuilding problems with this, but doesnt justify its place here. I would have gone for the semi limit instead.
Red Reboot - its basically a win card if played correctly, but still seems rare to hit this.

Newly Semi-Limited:
Deep Sea Diva -
preparing for the new deck  guess?
Tour Guide From the Underworld - Unless BA becomes as relevant as it was on 2014-2016 this should stay at 2, this is the right number for this card
Mind Control - Understandable hit but seems weird

Newly Unlimited:
Dark Armed Dragon
Lady Debug
Morphing Jar #2
Performage Damage Juggler
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Sky Striker Ace – Kagari
Book of Moon
The Phantom Knights’ Rank-Up-Magic Launch
Solemn Warning
Soul Drain

Most of the releases were expected (even if it was for years) nothing relevant, but with PK RUM back there goes my hopes of having a new DRXD eveolution

This list pretty much slaughter the top decks but I as I said, I would have gone for a different route. So here are my (instead of) hits to the top decks 

• Salads: Sunlight wolft to 2 and Balelyx to 1
  • Thunder: Colossus to 1; Titan to 1
  • Sky Striker: kagari stays limited, Engage limited and hornet drones banned (personally I am fine with it limited but the deck has outstayed its welcome)
  • Orcust: Harp horror to 1; Galatea to 1; Babel banned

Honorable mentions of the list:

• Dino's: Babycerasarus t 1 and oviraptor to 2 (at the very least)
  • Dracos: Diagram to 2 instead; heritage to 1; and Dinomight to 1 (again)
  • Saryuya: Why the heck is this not at 1 yet?

Archived