Share Your Cards

Yami Kiniko

Hello. I am a Dual links/OGTCG/Speed dual fan. I like Fanmade cards and Concepts. I would like to see your card ideas/concepts. You can see one below. Also use Other Peoples ideas to advance their cards, E.G. Make Your own Stack Cards (Fusion Cards That Cannot be fusion summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (From the Extra Deck) By stacking {Material 1} & {Material 2}

Card Stack.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically Fusion but with traits of Xyz Monster eh. Is there a certain use with the stacked Materials? Can the stacked material do things or it completely passive with mostly 1 sided interaction with the fusion (if the fusion has one)

As for Kurifiend, Tokens cannot be face-down also it lacks attribute and typing

Token applied effect fix:

"You can Substitute those Token(s) for any Fusion Materials. also it cannot prevent your opponent from attacking directly"

19 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

So basically Fusion but with traits of Xyz Monster eh. Is there a certain use with the stacked Materials? Can the stacked material do things or it completely passive with mostly 1 sided interaction with the fusion (if the fusion has one)

As for Kurifiend, Tokens cannot be face-down also it lacks attribute and typing

Token applied effect fix:

"You can Substitute those Token(s) for any Fusion Materials. also it cannot prevent your opponent from attacking directly"

Thanks. Stacked cards normally act like 2 cards in 2 separate slots. Also the Fusion/XYZ element is more like fusion. the cards go to the GY. The KuriFiend creates Face-up Fusion tokens. Can you please make some cards of your own? Using my Stack Summon?

As much as I like the idea of stack summoning, I do realize that this slows Fusion monsters to the pace of every other Extra Deck monster. Think about it this way, if my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (example) required all 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons to be on the field, I would have to play 9 cards to successfully stack summon it. I mean, sure there are cards like Kaiser Sea Horse and Kaibaman that can get it out reducing my count to 6 cards. But that is still slower than the usual 4 card drop you can normally do for a standard Fusion Summon. The advantage Fusion monsters have is that their materials don't have to exist on the field.

7 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

As much as I like the idea of stack summoning, I do realize that this slows Fusion monsters to the pace of every other Extra Deck monster. Think about it this way, if my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (example) required all 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons to be on the field, I would have to play 9 cards to successfully stack summon it. I mean, sure there are cards like Kaiser Sea Horse and Kaibaman that can get it out reducing my count to 6 cards. But that is still slower than the usual 4 card drop you can normally do for a standard Fusion Summon. The advantage Fusion monsters have is that their materials don't have to exist on the field.

I... I really wouldn't scale a mechanic's usability by basing a point on a fifteen-year-old example.

15 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Thanks. Stacked cards normally act like 2 cards in 2 separate slots. Also the Fusion/XYZ element is more like fusion. the cards go to the GY. The KuriFiend creates Face-up Fusion tokens. Can you please make some cards of your own? Using my Stack Summon?

Ok, i got the gist of it. The fusion occupy a different zone while its materials is practically still on the field but on another zone and get stacked. Also by its own limitation it can only be use to fusion summon monster with that use same types materials

Does the stacked cards is still a monster you control on monster zone or it will be placed on a dedicated "Stack Zone"? If its still a monster is it treated as singular monster or as X number of monster that can interact with effect and game phases independently?

I need more detailed information to understand the mechanic before i can accept your card making request

I think I get the idea. So here goes.

Sacred Dragon of Legend

Light

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

Lv8

3000/2500

Cannot be Fusion Summoned. Can only be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck by stacking 2 Dragon monsters.

When this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: Special Summon 2 Dragon Tokens (LIGHT Attribute/Dragon-Type/Level 1/400 ATK/400 DEF) in Defense Position.

Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Dragon Token you control; destroy all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot attack this turn.

Ok so this is essentially a BEWD with BSoD equipped. 

5 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Ok, i got the gist of it. The fusion occupy a different zone while its materials is practically still on the field but on another zone and get stacked. Also by its own limitation it can only be use to fusion summon monster with that use same types materials

Does the stacked cards is still a monster you control on monster zone or it will be placed on a dedicated "Stack Zone"? If its still a monster is it treated as singular monster or as X number of monster that can interact with effect and game phases independently?

I need more detailed information to understand the mechanic before i can accept your card making request

Stacks go in the normal monster zone. Stack summoning means the materials go to the GY.

20 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Fusing normal Fusion cards (NOT Stack fusion) Works as Polymerisation. BEUD Can still be Fusion-Summoned by Fusing 3 Blue Eyes From the hand

44 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I think I get the idea. So here goes.

Sacred Dragon of Legend

Light

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

Lv8

3000/2500

Cannot be Fusion Summoned. Can only be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck by stacking 2 Dragon monsters.

When this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: Special Summon 2 Dragon Tokens (LIGHT Attribute/Dragon-Type/Level 1/400 ATK/400 DEF) in Defense Position.

Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Dragon Token you control; destroy all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot attack this turn.

Ok so this is essentially a BEWD with BSoD equipped. 

You mean The Sacred Dragon Of Legend

The Stack Summoning does have a slight advantage as it allows you have your high level cards in the extra deck and your low level ones in the main deck. So pretty much, being able to place all your 2 tribute monsters in the extra deck to summon whenever you need to is a bit adbantagous.

1 minute ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Obviously but it increases my chances of drawing it.

You have 16 cards in the deck, 4 in the hand and 5 in the GY. you use Deck out, Shuffle 1 card into the deck. 17 Deck, 3 Hand and 4 GY. You end your turn and put DECK OUT into your deck. 18 Deck, 3 Hand and 4 GY. You have a 1/18 chance of drawing Deck out twice in a row then. (assuming you used deck out when you drew it)

Well, going based on the average 40 card deck, you have a 7.5% chance of top decking it. As the deck thins, your chances increase.

But let's look at the math presented.

30 cards remaining in the deck

4 cards in hand

6 cards in grave

With 3 copies of this card, I have a 10% chance of getting one. This means if I draw 1, can draw a another card then shuffle this and 1 card from my grave into my deck.

Leaving me

30 Deck

5 hand

5 grave

11 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Well, going based on the average 40 card deck, you have a 7.5% chance of top decking it. As the deck thins, your chances increase.

But let's look at the math presented.

30 cards remaining in the deck

4 cards in hand

6 cards in grave

With 3 copies of this card, I have a 10% chance of getting one. This means if I draw 1, can draw a another card then shuffle this and 1 card from my grave into my deck.

Leaving me

30 Deck

5 hand

5 grave

30 D     4 H     6 G. Draw from hand then 31 D      3 H     6 G. G then 31 D     5 H     5 G

Archived