Share Your Cards

Yami Kiniko

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhh i finally get the whole thing:

Its more akin to Future Fusion but possibly slower and place the materials on the field.

So:

1) You summon the monster that required as material in any type of summoning possible for them

2) Via Stack, you can stack the those monsters 

3) after all monster in the stack fullfill the Normal fusion or Stack Fusion conditions you can sent the stack to GY and perform the fusion

Ok

You still havent answer my question:

13 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Does the stacked cards is still a monster you control on monster zone or it will be placed on a dedicated "Stack Zone"? If its still a monster is it treated as singular monster or as X number of monster that can interact with effect and game phases independently?

But atleast i can get my temporary assestment out:

1) Unless you make Fusion that specifically interact with how stack fusion summon and actually pack a punch mid-game. The slow nature of stack fusion is way inferior than normal fusion 

2) this can create potential public knowledge problem with generic material fusion, since you can just stack anything you want and practically protected while your opponent can't really figure out on what you doing 

3) i think you really need to flesh out/revised the concept more, especially in regard of Master Duel Format in mind

METAPHYS THUNDER DRAGON COLOSSUS

WYRM LIGHT FUSION EFFECT

NIVEL 8

ATAQUE 2600/DEFENSE 2400

1 Monstruo "Metaphys" + 1 Monstruo Wyrm
Debe ser Invocado por FusiĂłn, o Invocado Especialmente cuando el efecto del monstruo metaphys fue activado, al Tributo de 1 carta Metaphys (en cuyo caso no usas PolimerizaciĂłn) Las cartas aĂąadidas desde el mazo Principal estĂĄn desterradas excepto por robĂĄndolas, si las cartas metafĂ­sicas destruyeran tu batalla o efecto de carta, puedes desterrar 1 carta Metafis de tu GY en su lugar.

Gilead_the_All_Mother-1024x768-1024x768.

Somehow i liked your new mechanism. So here's my contribution:

Overflow Agent
DARK
Cyberse/Fusion/Effect
Level 6 - 2300/1800

Cannot be Fusion Summoned. Must be Special Summoned by stacking 2 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monsters. When Special Summoned this way: Special Summon 2 Agent Tokens(DARK/Cyberse/Level 1/500 ATK/500 DEF) in Defense Position. If these Tokens used for a Link Summon of a Cyberse monster, that monster gains this effect:
-This card can attack directly while it points to a monster.

7 hours ago, Lystern said:

Somehow i liked your new mechanism. So here's my contribution:

Overflow Agent
DARK
Cyberse/Fusion/Effect
Level 6 - 2300/1800

Cannot be Fusion Summoned. Must be Special Summoned by stacking 2 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monsters. When Special Summoned this way: Special Summon 2 Agent Tokens(DARK/Cyberse/Level 1/500 ATK/500 DEF) in Defense Position. If these Tokens used for a Link Summon of a Cyberse monster, that monster gains this effect:
-This card can attack directly while it points to a monster.

Here. I dont know what it looks like. Click Here to See

11 hours ago, maruko999 said:

METAPHYS THUNDER DRAGON COLOSSUS

1"Metaphys" monster + 1 Wyrm monster
Must be either Fusion Summoned,or Special Summoned during metaphys monster's effect was activated ,by Tributing 1 Metaphys card (in which case you do not use Polymerization) Cards added from the Main deck are banished except by drawing them, If metaphys cards would destroyed y battle or card effect ,you can banish 1 Metaphys card from yor GY instead.

Fixed. Click here to see

16 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Ahhhh i finally get the whole thing:

Its more akin to Future Fusion but possibly slower and place the materials on the field.

So:

1) You summon the monster that required as material in any type of summoning possible for them

2) Via Stack, you can stack the those monsters 

3) after all monster in the stack fullfill the Normal fusion or Stack Fusion conditions you can sent the stack to GY and perform the fusion

Ok

You still havent answer my question:

But atleast i can get my temporary assestment out:

1) Unless you make Fusion that specifically interact with how stack fusion summon and actually pack a punch mid-game. The slow nature of stack fusion is way inferior than normal fusion 

2) this can create potential public knowledge problem with generic material fusion, since you can just stack anything you want and practically protected while your opponent can't really figure out on what you doing 

3) i think you really need to flesh out/revised the concept more, especially in regard of Master Duel Format in mind

Does the stacked cards is still a monster you control on monster zone or it will be placed on a dedicated "Stack Zone"? Stacks go in the monster zone. If its still a monster is it treated as singular monster or as X number of monster that can interact with effect and game phases independently? X amount of monsters.

I think Stacking should work akin to Xyz. Say for example, you have the materials. You can stack them to summon the desired monster. Except that monster is placed on top of the stack. Now here's the part where it is different and gives a bit of a bonus. When a Stack Fusion monster would be destroyed or removed from the field, you could just remove one of the stack materials instead and your monster lives to fight on. Also, when you use up your materials, the stack monster is goes to the Main Deck and is able to be Normal Summoned from your hand after that.

Just an idea. A bit of a reverse Pendulum, I know. But still seems cool.

METAPHYS DRAGONMAID STRAHL

EFECTO DE LUZ DE WYRM FUSION

ATTACK 3500/ DEFENSE 2000

NIVEL 10

1 monstruo Metaphys "+ 1 monstruo Wyrm de nivel 5 o superior

Puedes desterrar monstruos convocados de forma especial en tu mano o GY (en cuyo caso no "polimerizar"). Durante la fase Standy. Puedes establecer el hechizo o trampa de Metaphys desde tu GY o desterrar, y si lo haces, puedes activarlo. Cuando tu oponente activa una carta o efecto (Efecto råpido) Puedes negar la activación, y si lo haces, desterrar esa carta, despuÊs de desterrar esta carta, y si lo haces, Invocar Especialmente 1 monstruo Metaphys de tu mazo extra excepto Metaphys Dragonmaid Strahl .Solo puedes usar cada efecto de "Metaphys Dragonmaid Strahl una vez por turno 

1 hour ago, maruko999 said:

WYRM LIGHT EFFECT

LEVEL 10

1 Metaphys monster" + 1 Level 5 or higher Wyrm monster

You can Special Summoned banish monsterS in your hand or GY (in which case you do not "Polymerization").During Standy Phase.You can Set Metaphys Spell or Trap from your GY or banish ,and if you do,you can activate it . When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect) You can negate the activation,and if you do ,banish that card,after banish this card,and if you do,Special Summon 1 Metaphys monster from your extra deck .You can only use each effect of "Metaphys Dragonmaid Strahl once per turn 

Thats what "Contact Fusion" means.

6 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Does the stacked cards is still a monster you control on monster zone or it will be placed on a dedicated "Stack Zone"? Stacks go in the monster zone. If its still a monster is it treated as singular monster or as X number of monster that can interact with effect and game phases independently? (X amount of monsters.)

So in a sense stacking allow you to control more than the possible 7 monster right? Since they still act as a separate monster in the stack. Now this is the part that i highly disagree with since there a op potential. Example: you can run FGD in Guardragon deck so you have excuse to run Stack cards so you can provide up to 12 monster slot for your combo (since you can "legaly" stack them for FGD but never fuse them) 

you need to address that. But for my suggestion is probably better if stacked material act exactly like Xyz monster attached material

last question: how link monster interact within stack?

22 hours ago, maruko999 said:

WYRM LIGHT EFFECT

LEVEL 10

1 Metaphys monster" + 1 Level 5 or higher Wyrm monster

You can Special Summoned banish monsterS in your hand or GY (in which case you do not "Polymerization").During Standy Phase.You can Set Metaphys Spell or Trap from your GY or banish ,and if you do,you can activate it . When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect) You can negate the activation,and if you do ,banish that card,after banish this card,and if you do,Special Summon 1 Metaphys monster from your extra deck except Metaphys Dragonmaid Strahl .You can only use each effect of "Metaphys Dragonmaid Strahl once per turn 

Btw i was playing YGO-DL when making this 4 You

17 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

So in a sense stacking allow you to control more than the possible 7 monster right? Since they still act as a separate monster in the stack. Now this is the part that i highly disagree with since there a op potential. Example: you can run FGD in Guardragon deck so you have excuse to run Stack cards so you can provide up to 12 monster slot for your combo (since you can "legaly" stack them for FGD but never fuse them) 

you need to address that. But for my suggestion is probably better if stacked material act exactly like Xyz monster attached material

last question: how link monster interact within stack?

Link only powers 1 Stack slot. The Stack limit is 8 Cards per stack (Extra deck monsters can stack)

METAPHYS BIRD OF BEGINNINGS

EFECTO  TUNER MONSTRUO WYRM LUZ

NIVEL 1

ATAQUE 0 DEFENSA 1600

When this card is Normal Summoned .You can banish the top card from your deck,and if you do,You can Special Summon 1 "Metaphys" monster .If you control cards in your Spell and Trap Zone,while this card is yor GY or banished .You can Special this card .You can only use each effect of Metaphys Bird of Beginings once per turn.

1 hour ago, maruko999 said:

METAPHYS BIRD OF BEGINNINGS

EFECTO  TUNER MONSTRUO WYRM LUZ

NIVEL 1

ATAQUE 0 DEFENSA 1600

Cuando esta carta es Invocada Normal. Puedes desterrar la carta superior de tu mazo, y si lo haces, puedes invocar especialmente 1 monstruo "MetafĂ­sico". Si controlas cartas en tu Zona de Hechizos y Trampas, mientras esta carta sea para tu GY o desterrado. Puedes especializar esta carta. Solo puedes usar cada efecto de Metaphys Bird of Beginings una vez por turno.

Made it. Subbed it too.

Metaphys Gameciel,the Sea Turtle Kaiju

monster effect wyrm light

level 8 

attack 2200/ defense 3000

You can Special this card(from your hand)to your opponent's field in Attack Position,by Tribuiting 1 monster they control.If your opponent control this card,you can Special 1 Metaphys monster from your hand.If this card is banished,during the Standy Phase on the next turn.You can shuffle this banished card into the deck,banish 1 card from the field.

Yeah its pretty much a dilemma, if we made Stack Fusion faster, it can be abuse to "extend" the number of monster on the field. But if we let it as slow as it is, most of irl fusion method is already faster and better

Its probably better to make stack material act the same way as Xyz Material afterall, exclusively to the very trait or Stack Fusion Monster effect activation. I had idea for this:

Stack Fusion

New variant of Fusion Summoning that add depth to prexisting fusion strategy either involving the classic fusion monster or the new fusion monster type "Stacker Fusion". 

All cards that enabled Stack Fusion can be used to conduct Stack Fusion on any Fusion Monster, but Stacker Fusion must be summoned by Stack Fusion and cannot be summoned by any other ways 

When stacker fusion is conducted, the material is placed underneath horizontally (like in defense position) the fusion as Stack Fusion Material as long the summoned monster is face up and it will be sent to GY if its otherwise (any effect that affect fusion material can be applied on them even when it specified other place like GY) While regular fusions not really have use for stacked materials, Stacker Fusion Monster has Special interaction with the materials! Either you [Unstack] (sending the underneath materisl to gy) to activate its effects, [Restack] conduct a once per turn action on either adding Stack Fusion Material from your field or hand to 1 Stacker Fusion Monster you control OR conduct [Drop Stack] on your own fusion. [Drop Stack] is either deliberately or  whenever it would be sent to gy from the field by an effect or battle while in both scenario it had a non-Stacker Fusion Material  you can simply put the top most cards (which include the "destroyed monster) to the bottom until the top card become a monster other than Stacker Fusion Monster , thus replacing it (that monster . Otherwise in case its conducted on removal its still sent to gy as normal.

Stack Fusion has 2nd effect box like pendulum called Onstacked Effect [its treated as Effect Monster], that only applied when it stacked underneath the top most cards 

Finally [Upstack] you can place stacker fusion thats underneath the top stack back to the top when you have back all its mandatory/minimum material requirement that lost to the stack via restack

Well make it as you will

Example:

The Vigilant Pwyll 

LIGHT / Level 7 / Warrior / Stacker Fusion / Effect

Onstack Effect| the monster on the top stack has its original ATK and DEF always equal to 500 less than the ATK of opponent monster with the highest ATK. Also whenever either it destroy a monster by battle or remain face-up after the damage calculation on a battle involving opponent attacking monster : Draw 1 card and gain 1000 LP

Monster Lore| 2 Warrior Monster with Levels including atleast 1 Normal Monster  / You can Unstack any number of  Stack Fusion Material: target that number of opponent monster; During the Battle Phases of this turn this card have its ATK either become 500 less than your opponent LP when it attack directly OR 500 less than the ATK of the targeted monster if it battled with this card. You can only activate this effect of once per turn 

ATK 2500 / DEF 2000

19 hours ago, maruko999 said:

Metaphys Gameciel,the Sea Turtle Kaiju

monster effect wyrm light

level 8 

attack 2200/ defense 3000

You can Special this card(from your hand)to your opponent's field in Attack Position,by Tribuiting 1 monster they control.If your opponent control this card,you can Special 1 Metaphys monster from your hand.If this card is banished,during the Standy Phase on the next turn.You can shuffle this banished card into the deck,banish 1 card from the field.

Tried Abacus? Anyway this is your card.

12 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Yeah its pretty much a dilemma, if we made Stack Fusion faster, it can be abuse to "extend" the number of monster on the field. But if we let it as slow as it is, most of irl fusion method is already faster and better

Its probably better to make stack material act the same way as Xyz Material afterall, exclusively to the very trait or Stack Fusion Monster effect activation. I had idea for this:

Stack Fusion

New variant of Fusion Summoning that add depth to prexisting fusion strategy either involving the classic fusion monster or the new fusion monster type "Stacker Fusion". 

All cards that enabled Stack Fusion can be used to conduct Stack Fusion on any Fusion Monster, but Stacker Fusion must be summoned by Stack Fusion and cannot be summoned by any other ways 

When stacker fusion is conducted, the material is placed underneath horizontally (like in defense position) the fusion as Stack Fusion Material as long the summoned monster is face up and it will be sent to GY if its otherwise (any effect that affect fusion material can be applied on them even when it specified other place like GY) While regular fusions not really have use for stacked materials, Stacker Fusion Monster has Special interaction with the materials! Either you [Unstack] (sending the underneath materisl to gy) to activate its effects, [Restack] conduct a once per turn action on either adding Stack Fusion Material from your field or hand to 1 Stacker Fusion Monster you control OR conduct [Drop Stack] on your own fusion. [Drop Stack] is either deliberately or  whenever it would be sent to gy from the field by an effect or battle while in both scenario it had a non-Stacker Fusion Material  you can simply put the top most cards (which include the "destroyed monster) to the bottom until the top card become a monster other than Stacker Fusion Monster , thus replacing it (that monster . Otherwise in case its conducted on removal its still sent to gy as normal.

Stack Fusion has 2nd effect box like pendulum called Onstacked Effect [its treated as Effect Monster], that only applied when it stacked underneath the top most cards 

Finally [Upstack] you can place stacker fusion thats underneath the top stack back to the top when you have back all its mandatory/minimum material requirement that lost to the stack via restack

Well make it as you will

Example:

The Vigilant Pwyll 

LIGHT / Level 7 / Warrior / Stacker Fusion / Effect

Onstack Effect| the monster on the top stack has its original ATK and DEF always equal to 500 less than the ATK of opponent monster with the highest ATK. Also whenever either it destroy a monster by battle or remain face-up after the damage calculation on a battle involving opponent attacking monster : Draw 1 card and gain 1000 LP

Monster Lore| 2 Warrior Monster with Levels including atleast 1 Normal Monster  / You can Unstack any number of  Stack Fusion Material: target that number of opponent monster; During the Battle Phases of this turn this card have its ATK either become 500 less than your opponent LP when it attack directly OR 500 less than the ATK of the targeted monster if it battled with this card. You can only activate this effect of once per turn 

ATK 2500 / DEF 2000

Stack X Y Z card or SXYS

I'd like to give kudos to you for trying. But there are grammar and balancing issues. Here's my touch:

Negate Negate
Counter Trap

You can activate this card from your hand if you control a card in your field. When an effect is activated that negates another effect: Negate that effect, and if you do, destroy that card. This card's activation cannot be negated.

-----------

Negate Repeat
Normal Spell

When you draw this card, banish it. If you activated "Negate Negate" while this card is banished: Shuffle this card to your Deck, then Set "Negate Negate" face-down instead of sending it to GY.

Archived