YCM User cards

Yami Kiniko

Hahaha, oh, Kiniko, the stuff you do 🙂. My feedback would be, that it's weird that my profile pic is being used as a card and being called Rayfield since the name of that chibi character is Liliamyr, but you couldn't know that, so it's ok. I suppose my card would go along in a Dark Magician Deck along with Dark/Apple/Chocolate/Lemon Magician Girls. Also, you need to specify where does the monster can be Special Summoned from, (hand, Deck, GY or a combination of these options). You did well in making her Spellcaster, though. I wish she wasn't Toon, though, because that greatly reduces her sefulness, but it's understandable that you made her that way.

12 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Interesting. I'm now a demigod card. I guess it works out on some level. I also like that I can summon the other 3.

I forgot to add that you can only summon from the Hand or GY

10 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Hahaha, oh, Kiniko, the stuff you do 🙂. My feedback would be, that it's weird that my profile pic is being used as a card and being called Rayfield since the name of that chibi character is Liliamyr, but you couldn't know that, so it's ok. I suppose my card would go along in a Dark Magician Deck along with Dark/Apple/Chocolate/Lemon Magician Girls. Also, you need to specify where does the monster can be Special Summoned from, (hand, Deck, GY or a combination of these options). You did well in making her Spellcaster, though. I wish she wasn't Toon, though, because that greatly reduces her sefulness, but it's understandable that you made her that way.

Sh...H....Yo.....It yes IT can be Special Summoned from the Hand

Its because of your anime-loving nature, that's why she is a toon.

3 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

I like how everyone else is high level with various levels of effects and I'm just an easy to summon monster with a somewhat cool power. (sorta' sarcastic comment, but it's meant in fun) BTW, why am I like that? In fact, what made you give each person their specific effect?

Ya Know what  'appens 'en a BlackCatter crosses your Path: 7 Years bad luck. At least that's what your Effect is based off

The reason your easy to summon is because..... because aaaa Actually I Don't Know

The reason everyone has a different effect is because everyone has a different personality

Ok, since she'll stay as a Toon monster, allow me to help you with the card grammar needed for a toon mob (well, there are many classes, so I chose the most advantageous XD)

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 2 monsters with "Girl" or "Woman" in their name. Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.

How about this?

2 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Ok, since she'll stay as a Toon monster, allow me to help you with the card grammar needed for a toon mob (well, there are many classes, so I chose the most advantageous XD)

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 2 monsters with "Girl" or "Woman" in their name. Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.

How about this?

Yea cool. Ill add that next update.

Archived