Destiny HERO – Malicious
Sky Striker Mecha – Widow Anchor

Unlimited:

Deep Sea Diva
Necroface
SPYRAL GEAR – Drone
Pot of Avarice

Deep Sea new meta :v

Bans on Steam, Glow-Up and even Destrudo, which I actually have not seen in a while? They really don't want any self-revival Tuner with Needlefiber and MR2020 around, huh. Time for Spore to shine :v

I spot some Zoodiac toys coming back. I wonder if Broadbull will be coming soon for turning any 2 Level4s into a search for a Beast Warrior + Quick Effect pop.

Sky Strikers can try something with Pot of Avarice, maybe.

52 minutes ago, Darj said:

Bans on Steam, Glow-Up and even Destrudo, which I actually have not seen in a while? They really don't want any self-revival Tuner with Halqifibrax and MR2020 around, huh. Time for Spore to shine :v

To be fair with Halqifibrax now in TCG, I feel like it was time that Steam and GUB were banned like they are in the OCG. Destrudo on the other hand (which Japan still has 3) I feel could've gone to 1 perhaps

4 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

To be fair with Halqifibrax now in TCG, I feel like it was time that Steam and GUB were banned like they are in the OCG. Destrudo on the other hand (which Japan still has 3) I feel could've gone to 1 perhaps

Most decks only need one though, I still see him comming back in the future, they just trying to avoid Halq abuse for the time being

• 1 month later...

I was searching for Nneedlefiber eff and find the thread

https://www.cardmaker.net/forums/topic/374780-a-theoretical-needlefiber-errata/

where @Ultimagamer suggest its errata because how powerful its effect is. His thoughtful post is met by 3 naysayers who are clearly ignorant with card like Summon Sorceress (which got banned now).

So I predict they will hit Needlefiber to 1, and ban it by the end of year.

2 hours ago, bazu_reupload said:

where @Ultimagamer suggest its errata because how powerful its effect is. His thoughtful post is met by 3 naysayers who are clearly ignorant with card like Summon Sorceress (which got banned now).

H-how'd you even find that post? It's 2 years old, right? The context of it is way different than it is now.

4 hours ago, bazu_reupload said:

1 hour ago, Redro said:

H-how'd you even find that post? It's 2 years old, right? The context of it is way different than it is now.

Indeed. Back then, Link Monsters like Auroradon and Linkross, and even Martial Metal Marcher didn't exist (Marcher was released on August 30. 2018, and Ultimagamer's thread was made on August 18 of that same year) so Needlefiber was fine at that time and more of a cool card that gave a big boost to practically every deck as Tuners are easy to splash. In fact, OCG had Needlefiber for the longest time while TCG didn't and IIRC it wasn't exactly breaking anything in OCG. Not to mention Sorceress is on a way different level than Needlefiber, and MR4 kept the Extra Deck spam on check, now gone with MR2020 a.k.a. MR5. It's unfair from you to call us ignorant.

7 minutes ago, Darj said:

Indeed. Back then, Link Monsters like Auroradon and Linkross, and even Martial Metal Marcher didn't exist (Marcher was released on August 30. 2018, and Ultimagamer's thread was made on August 18 of that same year) so Halqifibrax was fine at that time and more of a cool card that gave a big boost to practically every deck as Tuners are easy to splash. In fact, OCG had Halqifibrax for the longest time while TCG didn't and IIRC it wasn't exactly breaking anything in OCG. Not to mention Sorceress is on a way different level then Halqifibrax, and MR4 keep the Extra Deck spam in check, now gone with MR2020. It's unfair from you to call us ignorant.

Also let's not forget some people theorised that some of the recent bans our end were in anticipation of Halqifibrax's release. Though I will say in the case of Marcher, technically it existed before Halqifibrax even came out in the OCG (first release of Marcher their end was in October 2017 and LVP1 came out a month later).

5 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Also let's not forget some people theorised that some of the recent bans our end were in anticipation of Halqifibrax's release. Though I will say in the case of Marcher, technically it existed before Halqifibrax even came out in the OCG (first release of Marcher their end was in October 2017 and LVP1 came out a month later).

Oh, you are right, OCG had Marcher since 2017. Still, IIRC Marcher couldn't do much with MR4 around, which was lifted just the last month.

3 minutes ago, Darj said:

Oh, you are right, OCG had Marcher since 2017. Still, IIRC Marcher couldn't do much with MR4 around, which was lifted just the last month.

Exactly, Marcher wasn't doing much until the advent of Auroradon, Linkross and MR2020 (which for the TCG came pretty much at once, whilst it came out in that order, staggeringly in the OCG).

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

What the hell is the point of a banlist without a tournament?

I mean, this isn't the recent banlist. The recent list didn't really have changes, probably because there are no in-person tournaments. Not sure why this topic was bumped.

Hey, @Flame Dragon, would it be a good idea to lock old banlist threads?

Archived