Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
~British Soul~

[TCG] April 1st Banlist

Recommended Posts

https://ygorganization.com/thepotcomeshomeagain/

 

Forbidden:

Blackwing – Steam the Cloak
Destrudo the Lost Dragon’s Frisson
Glow-Up Bulb
Lunalight Tiger
SPYRAL Master Plan

Limited:

Danger!? Jackalope?
Danger!? Tuschinoko?
ABC-Dragon Buster
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Forbidden
Toadally Awesome
Zoodiac Drident
Instant Fusion
Mind Control
Zoodiac Barrage

Semi-Limited:

Destiny HERO – Malicious
Sky Striker Mecha – Widow Anchor

Unlimited:

Deep Sea Diva
Necroface
SPYRAL GEAR – Drone
Pot of Avarice

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting. They're consolidating some stuff. I was kinda expecting a banlist after the new changes, but I suppose they need a few months and they'll let the player base figure out what's good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deep Sea new meta :v

Bans on Steam, Glow-Up and even Destrudo, which I actually have not seen in a while? They really don't want any self-revival Tuner with Needlefiber and MR2020 around, huh. Time for Spore to shine :v

I spot some Zoodiac toys coming back. I wonder if Broadbull will be coming soon for turning any 2 Level4s into a search for a Beast Warrior + Quick Effect pop.

Sky Strikers can try something with Pot of Avarice, maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Darj said:

Bans on Steam, Glow-Up and even Destrudo, which I actually have not seen in a while? They really don't want any self-revival Tuner with Halqifibrax and MR2020 around, huh. Time for Spore to shine :v

To be fair with Halqifibrax now in TCG, I feel like it was time that Steam and GUB were banned like they are in the OCG. Destrudo on the other hand (which Japan still has 3) I feel could've gone to 1 perhaps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

To be fair with Halqifibrax now in TCG, I feel like it was time that Steam and GUB were banned like they are in the OCG. Destrudo on the other hand (which Japan still has 3) I feel could've gone to 1 perhaps

Most decks only need one though, I still see him comming back in the future, they just trying to avoid Halq abuse for the time being

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dragulas said:

Most decks only need one though, I still see him comming back in the future, they just trying to avoid Halq abuse for the time being

True, I was just saying that perhaps the OCG will follow suit on their next list with banning Destrudo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...