Semi-Limited:

Destiny HERO – Malicious
Sky Striker Mecha – Widow Anchor

Unlimited:

Deep Sea Diva
Necroface
SPYRAL GEAR – Drone
Pot of Avarice

Interesting. They're consolidating some stuff. I was kinda expecting a banlist after the new changes, but I suppose they need a few months and they'll let the player base figure out what's good...

Deep Sea new meta :v

Bans on Steam, Glow-Up and even Destrudo, which I actually have not seen in a while? They really don't want any self-revival Tuner with Needlefiber and MR2020 around, huh. Time for Spore to shine :v

I spot some Zoodiac toys coming back. I wonder if Broadbull will be coming soon for turning any 2 Level4s into a search for a Beast Warrior + Quick Effect pop.

Sky Strikers can try something with Pot of Avarice, maybe.

52 minutes ago, Darj said:

Bans on Steam, Glow-Up and even Destrudo, which I actually have not seen in a while? They really don't want any self-revival Tuner with Halqifibrax and MR2020 around, huh. Time for Spore to shine :v

To be fair with Halqifibrax now in TCG, I feel like it was time that Steam and GUB were banned like they are in the OCG. Destrudo on the other hand (which Japan still has 3) I feel could've gone to 1 perhaps

4 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

To be fair with Halqifibrax now in TCG, I feel like it was time that Steam and GUB were banned like they are in the OCG. Destrudo on the other hand (which Japan still has 3) I feel could've gone to 1 perhaps

Most decks only need one though, I still see him comming back in the future, they just trying to avoid Halq abuse for the time being

8 hours ago, Dragulas said:

Most decks only need one though, I still see him comming back in the future, they just trying to avoid Halq abuse for the time being

True, I was just saying that perhaps the OCG will follow suit on their next list with banning Destrudo.