Meme Reaction Game

Northern Sage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Really, I remember Mod CP being able to unarchive 

@Flame Dragonany chance you can help here

I believe you're thinking of the AdminCP. Given how many more permissions that control panel has. Some moderators used to have it. But ever since the beginning of January, me and Enguin have zero access to it. I believe Flame Dragon has no access to it either, given how YCMaker lowered him from Administrator to Moderator.

• Administrators

Ah that's too bad, although I guess I understand Invision's reasoning behind making unarchive an admin-only feature: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/360604-archive-system/

In general, it's best that archived threads remain archived, for server performance. It takes quite a while of inactivity to become archived (I think a year?). I'll make an exception for this one, but I think this should be the exception to the rule. Going forwards, archived threads should remain archived unless there is a compelling reason otherwise.

Nevermind, unarchived threads can't be archived again, which seems like an oversight on Invision's part, but since this is the case I'd prefer that the thread remain archived. Just carry on with the new thread here.

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 7.58.46 PM.png

• YCMaker locked and unlocked this topic
57 minutes ago, YCMaker said:

Ah that's too bad, although I guess I understand Invision's reasoning behind making unarchive an admin-only feature: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/360604-archive-system/

In general, it's best that archived threads remain archived, for server performance. It takes quite a while of inactivity to become archived (I think a year?). I'll make an exception for this one, but I think this should be the exception to the rule. Going forwards, archived threads should remain archived unless there is a compelling reason otherwise.

Nevermind, unarchived threads can't be archived again, which seems like an oversight on Invision's part, but since this is the case I'd prefer that the thread remain archived. Just carry on with the new thread here.

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 7.58.46 PM.png

Could an exception be made just this once? This is a thread with a LOT of history for YCM and it's pretty active. Only reason it dipped in activity was the whole schism took certain people to the other place. I get the thought for most cases, but this one is somewhat special?

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Could an exception be made just this once? This is a thread with a LOT of history for YCM and it's pretty active. Only reason it dipped in activity was the whole schism took certain people to the other place. I get the thought for most cases, but this one is somewhat special?

Alright, just unarchived it. Going forward archived threads will remain archived (except in extenuating circumstances). 

Archived