unknown-49.png?resize=300%2C153&ssl=1

LIOV-JP059 Petal Rose Shoot
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only use each of this card name’s 1st and 2nd effects once per turn.
(1) Special Summon 1 “Rose Dragon” monster from your hand or GY in Defense Position.
(2) If this Set card is destroyed: You can target 1 of your “Black Rose Dragon”, or 1 of your monsters that specifically lists that card in its text, that is banished or in your GY; Special Summon it.

unknown-47.png?resize=300%2C159&ssl=1

LIOV-JP035 Blood Rose Dragon
Level 10 FIRE Dragon Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 3200
DEF 2400
Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
(1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can banish all cards from the GYs, then if this card was Synchro Summoned using “Black Rose Dragon” or a Plant Synchro Monster as material, you can destroy all other cards on the field.
(2) When your opponent activates a card or effect that would destroy a card(s) (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; negate the activation, then you can Special Summon 1 “Black Rose Dragon” from your Extra Deck or GY.

unknown-48.png?resize=300%2C151&ssl=1

LIOV-JP009 Rocssrose Dragon
Level 3 DARK Dragon Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 1600
DEF 1200
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 card that specifically lists “Black Rose Dragon” in its text from your Deck to your hand, except “Rocssrose Dragon”.
(2) If this card is in your GY, and a face-up “Rose Dragon” monster or Plant Synchro Monster you control is destroyed by battle or an opponent’s card effect: You can add this card to your hand.

unknown-50.png?resize=300%2C169&ssl=1

LIOV-JP010 Blood Rose Witch (Witch of the Blood Rose)
Level 1 LIGHT Plant Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 800
DEF 1700
(1) You can Tribute this card; add 1 “Witch of the Black Rose” from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, place 1 Level 3 or lower Plant monster from your Deck on the top of your Deck, then, immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 “Witch of the Black Rose” from your hand.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; return 1 of your “Black Rose Dragon” or “Blood Rose Dragon” that is banished or in your GY to the Extra Deck.

unknown-51.png?resize=300%2C148&ssl=1

LIOV-JP036 Garden Rose Flora
Level 5 LIGHT Plant Synchro Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 800
DEF 1600
Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 Field Spell on the field; you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Synchro Monsters, also destroy that target, then Special Summon 1 “Rose Token” (Plant/DARK/Level 2/ATK 800/DEF 800) to its controller’s field in Attack Position.
(2) During your opponent’s Main Phase, you can (Quick Effect): Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using this card you control.

What stuff they smoking when the made Blood Rose Dragon? I totaly want some

I know that yusei and Aki legit has a thing but being both pseudo accel-synchro and having stardust effect is amusingly non-chalant

That anti GY though, so rude and evil

22 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Can you explain what you mean?

Sure.
Witch of the Black rose's effect is as follows:

"Cannot be Special Summoned. If this card is Normal Summoned, and you control no other cards: Draw 1 card and show it, then, if it is not a monster, send it to the GY, also destroy this card."

As you can see, Blood Rose Witch's effect is precisely what's needed to make perfect use of Witch of the Black Rose. Instead of going with the nowadays popular Tribute + Special Summon from the Deck, they went with an additional Normal Summon to avoid the no-SS clause, and they're making exactly 1 monster go to the top of the Deck so you can draw it. Pretty specific support, if you ask me, and maybe slightly unreliable given that Witch need to be alone on your field to apply the Draw effect. Then again, Black Rose is all about cleaning the field, so perhaps this fact with help with the combo's viability.

Holy sh... I mean, wow.... that "Banish all GY" effect. Plus regular Black Rose nuke... Plus 1 time Stardust eff.
Only thing that would have put the cherry on top was if all these "Special Black Rose" Special Summon effects were treated as Synchro Summons.... I lowkey expected the first Spell to flat out Special Black Rose from Extra or GY treated as Synchro Summon, in a Quick-play Spell xD

The boss monster evolution that Aki never got. After getting skipped on Assault Modes, Magestics, and Accel Synchro/Burning Soul-equivalent...
I get the Yusei influence in her but for some reason I thought Konami would first combine Moonrose into the retrain/evolution before bringing in Stardust.

Archived