Dominion Voting Systems sues Sidney Powell and Fox News for defamation

Phantom Roxas

3 hours ago, Phantom Roxas said:

There is something wonderfully ironic about you of all people complaining that a mod is singling out your post and ignoring others that you feel committed the same problem that you're being criticized for.

Roxas I'm not going to again get into this old arguement I thought we were past already

But it's kind of funny how instead of being bothered at nyx ignoring horu mocking you, when I got singled out for telling him off for it, you've decided to instead taunt me.

Sure is nice to see what happens when I'm on your side, thanks a lot.

1 hour ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

I see I have been ignored

got it

👋

Hi.

1 hour ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

I see I have been ignored

got it

👋

If it's any consolation, I would like to thank you for providing a link.

47 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

But it's kind of funny how instead of being bothered at nyx ignoring horu mocking you, when I got singled out for telling him off for it, you've decided to instead taunt me.

I did not. I issued Horu Warning Points.

Now, going back to what you said last page, understandable. And sorry for that.

Nyx has been consistent in holding Horu accountable for his behavior, and I appreciate that.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/03/26/after-lawsuit-against-fox-news-heres-who-dominion-has-sued-so-far-and-who-could-be-next/?sh=1d845711a1ab

I may have kept the scope of this thread too narrow, since Dominion is suing more than just Fox and Powell. I would be fine with discussing more of Dominion's lawsuits than just those two. With how widespread the claims have been, it's only fair to have a variety of lawsuits.

EDIT:

12 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

well they did straight up admit they gamed the system by changing the way people vote

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Anyway Biden "won" by a substantially thinner EV spread than Trump

Nothing is gonna come of this cuz they're not retards to pull their shit via voting machines, but also it's very hard to prove defamation in the US

That article breaks down how the election was secured specifically because of the Trump campaign's efforts to overturn the results in his favor and delegitimize the election if he didn't win.

"To preserve safety and ensure they couldn’t be blamed for any mayhem, the activist left was 'strenuously discouraging counter activity,' Podhorzer texted me the morning of Jan. 6, with a crossed-fingers emoji."

And yet, people blamed them anyway, because they saw boogeymen rather than recognizing that Trump supporters raided the capitol and murdered people just because they believed the lies that Dominion is now having to sue for.

Forgive me, but it seems that this article actually confirms everything that I've been saying so far. When organizations are taking precautions to prevent rigging, then by its very nature, the election was not rigged. Nothing in that article suggests that they rigged the election in Biden's favor (Since that seems to be what you and Horu believe happened), just that they made sure Trump couldn't rig it in his own favor.

On 3/29/2021 at 3:08 PM, Phantom Roxas said:

Nyx has been consistent in holding Horu accountable for his behavior, and I appreciate that.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/03/26/after-lawsuit-against-fox-news-heres-who-dominion-has-sued-so-far-and-who-could-be-next/?sh=1d845711a1ab

I may have kept the scope of this thread too narrow, since Dominion is suing more than just Fox and Powell. I would be fine with discussing more of Dominion's lawsuits than just those two. With how widespread the claims have been, it's only fair to have a variety of lawsuits.

EDIT:

That article breaks down how the election was secured specifically because of the Trump campaign's efforts to overturn the results in his favor and delegitimize the election if he didn't win.

"To preserve safety and ensure they couldn’t be blamed for any mayhem, the activist left was 'strenuously discouraging counter activity,' Podhorzer texted me the morning of Jan. 6, with a crossed-fingers emoji."

And yet, people blamed them anyway, because they saw boogeymen rather than recognizing that Trump supporters raided the capitol and murdered people just because they believed the lies that Dominion is now having to sue for.

Forgive me, but it seems that this article actually confirms everything that I've been saying so far. When organizations are taking precautions to prevent rigging, then by its very nature, the election was not rigged. Nothing in that article suggests that they rigged the election in Biden's favor (Since that seems to be what you and Horu believe happened), just that they made sure Trump couldn't rig it in his own favor.

Saying X means Y does not mean such is true

They pretty clearly detailed how they made changes to the elex which ended up helping Biden

Politics is dirty, and Trump got outfoxed. Congrats

Also LMAO, a COP shot a Trump supporter and killed her. Three Trump supporters died due to stroke and a heart attack

The cop, also a Trump supported, died from Bear Mace being in the air. The killings were all on your side boyo

Sounds like they were securing the election in general. If they allowed more people to vote, and more people voted for Biden, then that just means there were more people who wanted Biden than people who wanted Trump. You do know how majorities work, right? I hope I'm not being too generous by assuming you're capable of understanding at least that much. That article is about how more people were able to vote at all, and Biden just happened to win when more people voted. Expanding access to voting really isn't "rigging" an election for one side or another, it just means that the people complaining about "rigging" think that more people voting is somehow an evil conspiracy. That or they only have a problem with expanded voter access when their guy loses.

You were all too happy to have your vote thrown out if it meant Hawley could just unilaterally declare Trump the winner. Don't pretend that you care about voter integrity.

You are seriously reaching to acting like the murders are all on "my side". Just because MAGAts died for their insurrection doesn't mean that it was "my side's" fault. That goes back to what I said about how even when the left explicitly discourages activity, right-wing nutjobs still twist facts to somehow blame them. It really makes it clear that the left aren't generally the murderers you want them to be, you're just using them as a scapegoat.

Listen, I get that Trump losing is not the result you wanted, but you can drop the bad faith arguments.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/08/capitol-attack-police-officer-five-deaths

"Greeson posted racist diatribes online and associated with the Proud Boys, a far-right group known for enacting political violence and racial terror.

Despite the family’s insistence that “he was not there to participate in violence or rioting” and did not “condone such actions”, Greeson had posted to popular conservative social platforms calling for supporters to “load your guns and take to the streets” in the weeks leading up to the events.

“Let’s take this fucking country back,” he posted to Parler. Like many of the white nationalists who participated, Greeson never specifies from whom the country is being taken."

"Boyland, an avid Trump supporter, had a criminal history, including being charged with possession or distribution of heroin “at least four other times” in Georgia. Other past charges include battery, obstruction of law enforcement and trespassing."

None of this is on "my side". It's okay, the boogeymen aren't lying under your bed. They aren't threatening you.

I am concerned that this post is lacking in some content about Dominion, so I've grabbed a couple.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/30/fact-check-false-claim-dominion-voting-systems-machines/7020265002/

A brief story with sources that you can click to. It's not much, but it should serve as a reminder that the audit report people were banking on to somehow totally discredit Dominion was itself debunked.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2021/03/30/dominion-voting-systems-story-should-terrify-az-gops-kelli-ward/4806717001/

I do wonder if Dominion would go after Kelli Ward. That much seems like an easy choice, especially since it does bring up Powell's defense that no reasonable person would consider her claims a statement of fact, while Ward shared propaganda about Dominion somehow being tied to Venezuela and Hugo Chavez.

• 1 month later...

https://www.businessinsider.com/newsmax-settles-dominion-executive-eric-coomer-defamation-lawsuit-and-apologizes-2021-4

Dominion executive Eric Coomer has dismissed his lawsuit after reaching a settlement with right-wing propaganda site Newsmax, which has retracted their story and apologized to Coomer, who received death threats due to the stories that Newsmax knowingly lied about.

While this is separate from the other lawsuits filed by Dominion, it's a good indication of how the facts favor Dominion.

• 1 month later...

Rudy Giuliani's law license has finally been suspended. https://apnews.com/article/rudy-giuliani-new-york-law-license-suspended-c67f4504a22f8642d6096f29e3a5c51e?utm_campaign=SocialFlow

He will also be appearing in a court alongside Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell today for their motions to dismiss. https://abcnews.go.com/US/rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-mypillow-ceo-due-court/story?id=78451887

1 hour ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Rudy Giuliani's law license has finally been suspended. https://apnews.com/article/rudy-giuliani-new-york-law-license-suspended-c67f4504a22f8642d6096f29e3a5c51e?utm_campaign=SocialFlow

He will also be appearing in a court alongside Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell today for their motions to dismiss. https://abcnews.go.com/US/rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-mypillow-ceo-due-court/story?id=78451887

Did you just necrobump a debate? I mean, I'm sure you found something credible to add to the discussion but I feel this subject has been dead since you were the last reply from roughly a month ago. Typically, debates tend to be considered dead when no one answers the last reply. I'm not hounding you or anything. I'm just pointing out the solid fact that you were the last reply on this thread a month ago and no one answered you so even if you had a relevent argument, it becomes irrelevent due to the fact that this topic is more dead than a headless rattlesnake in liquid nitrogen.

Archived