Synchro Monsters

PioRTek Skiba

On 4/29/2021 at 5:15 PM, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

Here you go

createcard (15).jpeg

@PioRTek Skiba what? This card is not OP on any standart whatsoever

Also i think you could ask @Tinkerer about rulings of proper contest or read it your self general contest ruling post (not just you actually, all new member must know this) but i can say that judging card before the contest end is weird(which reminds me you havent put deadline on your contest actually)

You rang?

Ah, yeah @PioRTek Skiba it would be a good idea for you to read the contest tutorial post here. It's old, but it's a good guide for making sure everything runs smoothly. At the bare minimum, you should put a deadline for the contest and add basic rules/a guideline for the contest (for example: How much do you value accurate card text? Can people edit their submission before the deadline? Etc). Finally, wait until your set deadline before reviewing people's submissions.

As for the rest of y'all ( @IBRAHIM THE LEGEND@ITSUKOSOADO ), I did notice there's been quite a few open contests recently and you've been around/posting in them. If you make your own contests, please use the tutorial as a guide. Also, if you see contests that don't have guidelines or a deadline, please help remind the person to put those in their topic. Thanks!

On 5/5/2021 at 10:08 AM, PioRTek Skiba said:

Hm nice, but make ATk/DEF half beacuse 0 is too OP i think

I was going to make the effect end at the end of the turn but I forgot

21 hours ago, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

maybe this is better

createcard (70).jpeg

To much op 😅

On 5/5/2021 at 5:59 PM, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

maybe this is better

createcard (70).jpeg

No this is not THAT  op, just look at it summoning conditions, its like shooting quasar dragon, you need to have 3 synchro monsters to summon this card, and very intresting card

On 5/6/2021 at 4:51 AM, Dokutah Jolly said:

@PioRTek Skiba what? This card is not OP on any standart whatsoever

Also i think you could ask @Tinkerer about rulings of proper contest or read it your self general contest ruling post (not just you actually, all new member must know this) but i can say that judging card before the contest end is weird(which reminds me you havent put deadline on your contest actually)

Ah sorry :( I am new to this and i dont know all rules :(

9 hours ago, PioRTek Skiba said:

Ah sorry :( I am new to this and i dont know all rules :(

No worries.  No harm, no foul.  Try to make sure to read the rules of a section before posting there.

Right now, you are in the "Card Contests" section, so we assume you are running a contest.  However, if you are running a contest, there needs to be a deadline for people's submissions, and you should not be judging those submissions (saying if they are balanced/OP) before the contest is over.

If you just wanted people to post cards in your thread so you could share your opinions then this is the wrong section for it.  If that's your goal, then you can ask one of the mods @The Nyx Avatar or @Enguin to move the topic out of card contests and into this section.

Archived