Joke and Overpowered Cards

The Nyx Avatar

• 2 weeks later...

Time's Up!!!.jpeg

You can activate 1 of the following effects and each once per duel:
- If your opponent Summoned at least 5 monsters this turn, destroy all monster cards your opponent controls and if you do, if you had "Nibiru, the Primal Being" at your starting deck, send as many "Nibiru, the Primal Being" as possible from your hand, field and/or deck to the GY to Special Summon "Primal Being Tokens" to your opponent's side on the field with ATK/DEF equal to the monsters destroyed by this card's effect x1000 and then, your opponent takes damage equal to the total ATK of all these "Primal Being Tokens"
-Win the duel in 3 turns.
-Send up to 3 monsters from the Extra Deck to the GY; Draw cards equal to the number of monsters sent to the GY by this card's effect
-Your opponent cannot Summon Monsters for the rest of the duel.
-Your opponent cannot activate card effects for the rest of this duel.
This card's activation cannot be negated. You can only activate 1 "Time's Up" per turn.

Edited by John49WS1

• 2 weeks later...

So, I was making a MASSIVE archetype of monster cards (and a few spells) that are based off of the Stands of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. When I had made Gold Experience Requiem (GER), I knew he was going to be OP, but I've been comparing him to every other card I can find here, and GER is undefeatable and is deemed by myself as the current most unfair and overpowered Yu-Gi-Oh card. If you can find or design a generic card that can beat GER, be my guest please. It's definitely possible, but hard. 

I'm also attaching my other strongest stand creations, the most balanced is probably either D4C or Chariot Requiem.

Here, I have them ranked in terms of how well I believe they'd perform in the TCG:

1. GER

2. D4C Love Train
3. Tusk 4
4. BIG

5. D4C

6. Chariot

7. Tusk 1-3

Requiem Stand - Gold Experience Requiem.jpeg

Carne's Stand - Notorious B.I.G.jpeg

Requiem Stand - Chariot.jpeg

Valentine's Stand - D4C.jpeg

Valentine's Stand - D4C Love Train.jpeg

Johnny's Stand - Tusk Act 4.jpeg

Johnny's Stand - Tusk Act 2.jpeg

Johnny's Stand - Tusk Act 1.jpeg

Johnny's Stand - Tusk Act 3.jpeg

On 11/1/2022 at 8:27 AM, Thomas Murrin-Armstrong said:

It had to be done.

817136872_GoldExperience.thumb.jpeg.fe4f59cc2d2932337d0e967e4088ffb3.jpeg

Gold Experience
[Psychic/Effect/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1400/DEF 900]

• You can target 1 Spell/Trap you control; Special Summon it as a Normal Monster (Psychic/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0)(It is also treated as a Spell/Trap). You can target 1 face-up Effect Monster; During this turn, when a monster attacks that target, that target cannot activate its effects until the end of the Damage Step, also that attack cannot be negated. You can only use each effect of "Gold Experience" once per turn.

1098519633_RequiemArrow.thumb.jpeg.a173ef928cdfc8cb55e3b53d9f6e96d9.jpeg

Requiem Arrow
[Normal Spell]

• Send 1 monster you control to the GY (if that card is set, reveal it.), that is listed on a Fusion Monster that can only be Special Summoned with the effect of "Requiem Arrow". Then, Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. Banish this card face-down after its effect is resolved.

1266275818_GoldExperienceRequiem(2).thumb.jpeg.f3c194fddc408b431ae71c6e2c06af3f.jpeg

Gold Experience Requiem
[Psychic/Fusion/Effect/LIGHT/Level 12/ATK 0/DEF 0]

• Must be Special Summoned with the effect of "Requiem Arrow". When this card is Fusion Summoned, it gains the effects of "Gold Experience" while it is face-up on the field. Those effects are no longer once per turn. While this card is face-up on the field, you take no damage from card effects. If this card attacks a monster, banish it without performing damage calculation. If this card is targeted by battle or card effect (Quick Effect): you can negate the attack or effect, and if you do, choose 1 card your opponent controls; return it to their hand, and if you do, shuffle all other cards they control into the deck.

Me too. Great minds think alike.

Giorno's Stand - Gold Experience.jpeg

Stand Arrow.jpeg

Great concept! Could use some rewording to make them function more properly in the card game and maybe a more streamlined and built-in monster function for Goku to change into his other forms. For example, I would suggest some sort of effect (with activation requirement) for Goku to tribute himself to become a Super Saiyan and so on for each form until Super Saiyan 4. Then, have the ritual spell for God Goku (which is a fantastic idea and my favorite part of these cards, making SSJG Goku a ritual monster is genius) but then have God Goku have the same transformation function. 

Something I suggest making it more OP is to make is to add an effect on at least Mastered UI Goku that says, "If a card is unaffected by card effects, cannot be targeted by card effects, cannot be destroyed by battle, or cannot be destroyed by card effects, it can be." or something along those lines as it completely negates card protection.

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2022 at 4:39 PM, Joey the Questionable Guy said:

here is Error!Sans im sorry if you people don't know him but you can get the theme of what he mostly is

Error!Sans   Site not found.jpeg

LoL xD Sans 404 Sever web request Errors

On 12/23/2022 at 6:53 AM, Ares69Peas said:

Me too. Great minds think alike.

Giorno's Stand - Gold Experience.jpeg

Stand Arrow.jpeg

Yep that's what I expect from Jojo

9 hours ago, Aetherium said:

woah awsome have u made other undertale au cards?

Undertale is awesome I don't really play it that much I play it time to time.

3+Warrior Type Monsters
When this card is summoned have your opponents monsters lose 1000 ATK and 500 DEF then when you do: (Quick Effect) Negate all effects then banish one card on their field. When this card inflicts battle damage place one Burning Counter on this card. Once per turn you can remove two Burning Counters (Quick Effect) you can inflict 1500 damage to your opponents LP. Once per turn you can remove one Xyz material from this card, lose 1000 LP, and send 3 cards of your choice on your opponents field and send them to the bottom of the deck.

Ghost Rider.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...