Joke and Overpowered Cards

The Nyx Avatar

It explains itself.

1535115939_createcard(2).jpeg.af33a6274475be87d7b22a469241eaba.jpeg

Ultra Instinct Shaggy

When summoned, your opponent's back immediately breaks so they can't run from the duel.

When attacking, instantly destroys the entire multiverse.

Summoned by t-posing and spinning around 50 times and eating a Scooby Snack cracker.

(P.S this is just a joke card this is never supposed to be balanced and I'm surprised that I didn't see a Shaggy.)

So, I actually don't like Link Monsters very much. They confuse me quite a bit, especially when it comes to summoning them, so I usually filter them out of my mind when designing cards. I do try my best to remember the most popular ones when reviewing other people's cards, but nothing much beyond that.

However. I do like the arrows and the potential effects you can make with them, so... I did my best to create the strongest Link Monster that my unhinged mind could come up with. It isn't probably too overpowered, honestly speaking, but I thought it would fit this thread better anyway.

spacer.png

World-Consuming Virus

Water / Aqua / Link / Effect

5 Effect Monsters with different Types and Attributes (UM, UR, MR, ML, BM arrows)

ATK 4500 Link-5

There can only be 1 "World-Consuming Virus" on the field. Link Materials used for the Link Summon of this card are banished instead of going to the GY. If this card is Summoned, or otherwise moved, to a zone other than the Extra Monster Zone; destroy this card. If a monster is Summoned to a zone this card doesn't point to; destroy that card, and if you do, negate its effects. Once per turn, if a monster is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck to a zone this card points to; draw 1 card, reveal it, then if it's a monster, destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field of the same Type or Attribute as that card. This card cannot declare an attack on a monster that this card points to. During the End Phase, if this card left the field by an opponent's card: Banish all monsters on the field face-down.

This is supposed to be based on Tribe-Infecting Virus, but the end result is probably not similar in the slightest. Feel free to share your thoughts about this thing.

• Shiba Inu 1

Where are the monsters being sent from? (Hand field deck?)

"Summon Skull" is not a monster, but I think you meant SummonED Skull

"Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by sending 1 'Archfiend' monster you control to the GY. If this card is Summoned: You can target 1 card in either player's GY; add that card to your hand and discard 1 card. You can only use each effect of this card once per turn" Would be my modified version (has a nice boost in power)

You can post cards like these in casual cards. If I may,

Cartoon Cat

Level 12

DARK

Beast-Warrior/Effect

4900/4900

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be special summoned from your hand or GY by banishing 2 cards from your hand while there are exactly 3 monsters on the field. Cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster your opponent controls and banish a card from your hand or GY; until the End Phase, this card's name becomes that monster's original name, and replace this effect with that monster's original effects.

Based heavily on 

Starving Venom Fusion Dragon

• Shiba Inu 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Slosh said:

1474978016_Abridgement(1).thumb.jpeg.ed51f5afb96ee16a3ebb19446a4175f8.jpeg

Reading long card effects displeases me. So I have removed it!

Oh!  My younger brother and I played a format very similar to this card!  We actually removed all restrictions and stuff from the second sentence onward so no hard once per turns.

Wasn't exactly "fun" (games usually ended on someone's first turn), but it was an interesting experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It had to be done.

817136872_GoldExperience.thumb.jpeg.fe4f59cc2d2932337d0e967e4088ffb3.jpeg

Gold Experience
[Psychic/Effect/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1400/DEF 900]

• You can target 1 Spell/Trap you control; Special Summon it as a Normal Monster (Psychic/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0)(It is also treated as a Spell/Trap). You can target 1 face-up Effect Monster; During this turn, when a monster attacks that target, that target cannot activate its effects until the end of the Damage Step, also that attack cannot be negated. You can only use each effect of "Gold Experience" once per turn.

1098519633_RequiemArrow.thumb.jpeg.a173ef928cdfc8cb55e3b53d9f6e96d9.jpeg

Requiem Arrow
[Normal Spell]

• Send 1 monster you control to the GY (if that card is set, reveal it.), that is listed on a Fusion Monster that can only be Special Summoned with the effect of "Requiem Arrow". Then, Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. Banish this card face-down after its effect is resolved.

1266275818_GoldExperienceRequiem(2).thumb.jpeg.f3c194fddc408b431ae71c6e2c06af3f.jpeg

Gold Experience Requiem
[Psychic/Fusion/Effect/LIGHT/Level 12/ATK 0/DEF 0]

• Must be Special Summoned with the effect of "Requiem Arrow". When this card is Fusion Summoned, it gains the effects of "Gold Experience" while it is face-up on the field. Those effects are no longer once per turn. While this card is face-up on the field, you take no damage from card effects. If this card attacks a monster, banish it without performing damage calculation. If this card is targeted by battle or card effect (Quick Effect): you can negate the attack or effect, and if you do, choose 1 card your opponent controls; return it to their hand, and if you do, shuffle all other cards they control into the deck.
Edited by Thomas Murrin-Armstrong

• 3 weeks later...