Joke and Overpowered Cards

The Nyx Avatar

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2023 at 8:14 PM, Problamatico said:

The only way to reliably use Heavy Slump

Generous Donation .jpeg.png

Well atlaest this one is not done by AI. Theres no AI Art on this card so I'm not offended. You know what I much prefer a world without AI art this has no AI Art as I can see very good you have done a very good job.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Like 1

Octonian Frenzy Book
Fairy/Synchro/Effect
Laugh! - Level 11
1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters
If Synchro Summoned, you and your opponent show your hands. Declare a Monster Type. You treat as many of the following as equip spells equipped to this card as possible in the following order: Monsters your opponent owns from their hand of the declared Type, Monsters your opponent owns from your hand of the declared Type, and Monsters you own from your hand of the declared Type. Every time this card attacks Monster with the LIGHT or DARK Attribute, Equip that Monster to this card if possible and add 1 Library-Book Counter (max. 3) to this card without entering the Damage Step. Every time this card attacks, Destroy 1 card equipped to this card; if you cannot, Banish this card face down. The Original Attack of this card is the number of LIGHT and DARK monsters equipped to this card x 1000 + the number of Library-Book Counters on this card x 500 + the number of other cards equipped to this card x 250.

Octonian Frenzy Book(1).jpeg

11 hours ago, HQCardmaker said:

Octonian Frenzy Book
Fairy/Synchro/Effect
Laugh! - Level 11
1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters
If Synchro Summoned, you and your opponent show your hands. Declare a Monster Type. You treat as many of the following as equip spells equipped to this card as possible in the following order: Monsters your opponent owns from their hand of the declared Type, Monsters your opponent owns from your hand of the declared Type, and Monsters you own from your hand of the declared Type. Every time this card attacks Monster with the LIGHT or DARK Attribute, Equip that Monster to this card if possible and add 1 Library-Book Counter (max. 3) to this card without entering the Damage Step. Every time this card attacks, Destroy 1 card equipped to this card; if you cannot, Banish this card face down. The Original Attack of this card is the number of LIGHT and DARK monsters equipped to this card x 1000 + the number of Library-Book Counters on this card x 500 + the number of other cards equipped to this card x 250.

Octonian Frenzy Book(1).jpeg

I don't get it and what the effect is suppose to do? Can you please clean up that text and please use PSCT  https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Problem-Solving_Card_Text it would make it so much easier to not only read your card but understand it better too cause right now my eyes are going all over the place.

This has to be problay one of the most frusting cards I have looked it since does it also equip cards from the opponnet's hand if so please speify if it does that or not?

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

I don't get it and what the effect is suppose to do? Can you please clean up that text and please use PSCT  https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Problem-Solving_Card_Text it would make it so much easier to not only read your card but understand it better too cause right now my eyes are going all over the place.

This has to be problay one of the most frusting cards I have looked it since does it also equip cards from the opponnet's hand if so please speify if it does that or not?

I'll take a look at the wiki and see if I can shortcut the text, but basically, yes unless no, your opponent's hand goes first in consideration; if there are no monsters to consider in their hand, and you still have room on your side of the Field, you then look at your own hand and see if any monsters are in there that you own. It was hard to word because I wanted to keep monsters that your opponent owns that are in your hand out of the equation, thanks to cards like Exchange. But basically, I wanted to give the better options priority, and put them in order. You gamble that your opponent has cards in their hand that you should out quickly, basically. I know it is a weird way to word it, considering the PSCT would probably say: quit stalling, keep it simple, and cut the fat. But yes, I did have a reason why I worded it the way I did. But seeing your reaction, and knowing you probably have a lot of experience with the game 99.9% chance, I see that I should have just made it a blanket move where the player decides in what order the monsters take up space in the Spell/Trap Card Zone as they look. I was trying to make it like an octonian (since those are basically pairs of pairs of pairs of numbers.), but I guess I see the error now. Thank you for pointing it out.

3 minutes ago, HQCardmaker said:

I'll take a look at the wiki and see if I can shortcut the text, but basically, yes unless no, your opponent's hand goes first in consideration; if there are no monsters to consider in their hand, and you still have room on your side of the Field, you then look at your own hand and see if any monsters are in there that you own. It was hard to word because I wanted to keep monsters that your opponent owns that are in your hand out of the equation, thanks to cards like Exchange. But basically, I wanted to give the better options priority, and put them in order. You gamble that your opponent has cards in their hand that you should out quickly, basically. I know it is a weird way to word it, considering the PSCT would probably say: quit stalling, keep it simple, and cut the fat. But yes, I did have a reason why I worded it the way I did. But seeing your reaction, and knowing you probably have a lot of experience with the game 99.9% chance, I see that I should have just made it a blanket move where the player decides in what order the monsters take up space in the Spell/Trap Card Zone as they look. I was trying to make it like an octonian (since those are basically pairs of pairs of pairs of numbers.), but I guess I see the error now. Thank you for pointing it out.

No Problem You don't want to make a card that is harder to understand then any other modern card in the game *cough* *cough* Inspector Boarder *cough* *cough* *cough* so that's why you need to word the card text properly.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Inspector Boarder

*Looks at Inspector Boarder on the wiki* *cough* *cough* Zone Eater *cough* Yes, I agree. PSCT and function should go hand in hand. If so much as a number is flat out wrong, it just doesn't pack the same punch. So I'll try to get the details right going forward. Time will tell.

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, HQCardmaker said:

*Looks at Inspector Boarder on the wiki* *cough* *cough* Zone Eater *cough* Yes, I agree. PSCT and function should go hand in hand. If so much as a number is flat out wrong, it just doesn't pack the same punch. So I'll try to get the details right going forward. Time will tell.

Thanks.

I said Mordern Card Zone Eater hasn't been reprinted in the Modern Era which I consider 2011 and onwards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Made a Dark Rebellion evolution capable of gaining 100k+ atk in one turn and isn't negatable 💀

And the rank up spell that makes it work.

Ik the designs aren't great I didnt put a whole lot of effort in, its just an Arc Rebellion edited. I just wanted a power fantasy for Yuto and even more power for Zarc 🤷‍♂️

Dark Avenger Xyz Dragon (1).jpeg

Rank-Up Magic_ Supreme King Force.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How did I do? :p

ClashOfTheTitans(2).thumb.jpeg.4af17fc915b6fc88b2272e00000bdda2.jpeg

When this Spell is activated; You can add 1 Spell or Trap card that lists a Divine-Beast or Evolved-Divine-Beast in its description from your deck to your hand. Level 12 or higher monsters cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. If a Level 12 or higher destroys a monster and sends it to the GY: The player who controlled the destroyed monster takes 1500 damage. When this card is destroyed by a card effect or Banished; You can add 1 Divine-Beast or 1 Evolved-Divine-Beast from your deck to your hand.

Ra, The Egyptian God Of The Sun - Sphere Mode.jpeg

Ra, The Egyptian God Of The Sun - Sphere Mode 

Level: 12

Evolved-Divine-Beast/Effect 

ATK: ???? DEF: ????

Requires 5 Tributes from either side of the field or in your hand, one of which must be "The Winged Dragon Of Ra - Sphere Mode" to be Normal Summoned (cannot be Normal Set), then shift control to this card's owner during the End Phase of this turn. Cannot attack. This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated. If this card was Normal Summoned; Banish all Spells and Traps on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle and is not affected by card effects (except for card effects that list "The Winged Dragon Of Ra" or "Ra, The Egyptian God Of The Sun" in its description). You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "The Winged Dragon Of Ra" or 1 "Ra, The Egyptian God Of The Sun" from your hand, Deck, or GY, ignoring its Summoning conditions, and if you do its ATK&DEF becomes 6000.

Ra, The Egyptian God Of The Sun - Immortal Phoenix.jpeg

Ra, The Egyptian God Of The Sun - Immortal Phoenix 

ATK: 6000 DEF: 6000 

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If "The Winged Dragon Of Ra" or "Ra, The Egyptian God Of The Sun" is sent from the field to your GY while this card is in your GY or in your hand: Special Summon this card. This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. When on the field this card is unaffected by card effects. If this card was Special Summoned; Banish all other cards on the field. Once per turn; You can pay 1700 LP, then target 3 monsters on the field; Banish those cards. Once per turn, during the End Phase: send this card to the GY, then Special Summon 1 "Ra, The Egyptian God Of The Sun - Sphere Mode"  from your hand, Deck, or GY, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

RaTheEgyptianGodOfTheSun(1).thumb.jpeg.8f647859a1e997853dc5c2849fcb5cc3.jpeg

Ra, The Egyptian God Of The Sun

ATK: ???? DEF: ????

Requires 5 Tributes to be Normal Summoned, one of which must be "The Winged Dragon Of Ra", (cannot be Normal Set). This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated. When on the field this card is unaffected by card effects. If this card was Normal Summoned; Banish all other cards on the field. you can pay all your LP but 100 and all of your opponent's LP but 100; this card gains ATK&DEF equal to the amount of LP that were paid, Once per turn; You can pay 1700 LP, then target 3 cards on the field; Banish those cards.

Slifer, The Egyptian God Of The Heavens.jpeg

Slifer, The Egyptian God Of The Heavens

ATK: X000 DEF: X000

Requires 5 Tributes to be Normal Summoned, one of which must be "Slifer The Sky Dragon", (cannot be Normal Set). This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated. When on the field this card is unaffected by card effects. If this card was Normal Summoned; Banish all other cards on the field. This card gains 1700 ATK&DEF for each card in your hand and your opponent's hand. If a monster(s) is Summoned to your opponent's side of the field: that monster(s) loses 2700 ATK&DEF, if its ATK&DEF has been reduced to 0 as a result, Banish it. 

Obelisk, The Egyptian God Of The Tormented (1).jpeg

Obelisk, The Egyptian God Of The Tormented

ATK: 6000 DEF: 6000

Requires 5 Tributes to be Normal Summoned, one of which must be "Obelisk The Tormentor", (cannot be Normal Set). This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated. When on the field this card is unaffected by card effects. If this card was Normal Summoned; Banish all other cards on the field. Once per turn; You can activate one of these effects.
• Banish 5 monsters from your GY; this card's ATK&DEF becomes Infinity until the end of the turn. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.
•  Banish 1 Spell or Trap from your GY; then Banish 1 Spell or Trap your opponent controls.

Edited by Johnny Sanchez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ExodiaTheCompletedOne(1).thumb.jpeg.a074952ee995ed80d54c06381e4fccf9.jpeg

Exodia The Completed One

DARK, Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect

5 "Forbidden One" monsters
You can Xyz Summon this monster with its materials in the GY, (does not these gain materials). If this card was Xyz Summoned; this card cannot declare an attack for the rest of the duel. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, any battle damage this card would take; instead you gain as LP.  If this card were to be Banished; you can instead Banish the top 5 cards of your deck (Face up). Once per turn; you can add 1 level 1 "Forbidden One" monster from your GY,  if 4 level 1 "Forbidden One" monsters are in your hand; you can add 1 level 3 "Forbidden One" monster from your GY.

I made a new one :p

Edited by Johnny Sanchez

TheDarkMagicianKingOfMagicians.thumb.jpeg.eed49c8c8d1c218bde570377c03c46ab.jpeg

The Dark Magician, King Of Magicians

Level 12

DIVINE, Divine-Beast/Effect

ATK: ? DEF: ?

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by Banishing 5 DARK Spellcaster monsters from your GY (one of which must be "Dark Magician"). This card gains 1000 ATK&DEF for each DARK Spellcaster in your hand and GY. If this card was Special Summoned; you can add 1 Spell that lists "Dark Magician" in its description. You can only use the effect of "The Dark Magician, King Of Magicians" once per turn. 

Blue-EyesWhiteDragonKingOfDragons.thumb.jpeg.2769e9912e2fdee1e60c84ad8712955f.jpeg

Blue-Eyes White Dragon, King Of Dragons

Level 12

DIVINE, Divine-Beast/Effect

ATK: ? DEF: ?

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by Banishing 5 LIGHT Dragon monsters from your GY (one of which must be "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"). This card gains 1000 ATK&DEF for each LIGHT Dragon monster in your hand and GY. If this card was Special Summoned; you can add 1 Trap that lists "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in its description. You can only use the effect of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon, King Of Dragons" once per turn. 

Cool, better versions of these classic cards? idk i was bored

Edited by Johnny Sanchez

Grave robber but for spells and traps

CardFishermen.thumb.jpeg.c0ee079aa68a4e84613eb55eed1cbfcb.jpeg

Spell

Add 1 Spell or Trap from either player's GY to your hand. After this effect resolves, instead of sending this card to the GY; Banish it instead. At the start of your opponent's next turn; discard Spell or Trap from your hand, you can add this card to your hand. You can only use the effect of "Card Fishermen" once per turn.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys know how dark world works right?

Introducing the unbeatable....

VantaSupremeKingofDarkWorld(1).thumb.jpeg.9470eb6799a92c7f86a91f4b222ce3d1.jpeg

"Grapha, Dragon Overlord of Dark World" + "Reign-beaux, Supreme of Dark World"
This cannot be special summoned and can only be fusion summoned. When fusion summoned, all monsters on the filed have their effects negated (But can still be activated). If either player uses a monsters effect while its face-up on the field, the player who activated the effect must discard their entire hand. (Quick effect): If you have a card(s) in your hand, you can banish 1 card in your opponents GY, if you do, discard 1 card. At the end of either players turn, your opponent takes damage equal to the number of their banished cards x 300.

Reign-BeauxSupremeofDarkworld(2).thumb.jpeg.15dabbd5e82ca3ee12d296a29b596ecd.jpeg

Edited by Gabrael Stevens
Added a double up by accident

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...