The nix avatar is a loser

Eden Beltran 2

54 minutes ago, Eden Beltran 2 said:

y did u restrict me from posting

Because I informed you on how the section works, and all you responded with was,

"shutup loser shutup loser"

So I figured you had no intention on taking things seriously. 

56 minutes ago, Eden Beltran 2 said:

LOL LOSER

You're so ugly the doctor threw u out the window and the window threw you back

And insulting staff does you 0 favors.

Now, you can apologize and drop this shitty attitude, or I can issue you Warning Points for any further post that violates the rules

17 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Because I informed you on how the section works, and all you responded with was,

"shutup loser shutup loser"

So I figured you had no intention on taking things seriously. 

And insulting staff does you 0 favors.

Now, you can apologize and drop this shitty attitude, or I can issue you Warning Points for any further post that violates the rules

So this is what happens when you piss off Nyx, she’s pretty calm for someone who just got called so ugly that an inanimate object didn’t want ‘em. The insult wasn’t that good though, pretty basic. Go get ‘em Nyx!

lmao, what the actual heck. The fact that they didn't even write Nyx's name correctly is telling for starters, now imagine yelling repeatedly shut up loser and the cringe window joke on top of that. If you allow me, Koko, I'm going to quote you now:

Go get 'em Nyx!

This is ridiculous so I could not help but laugh a little...
Nyx is being lenient here to be honest. In the old days, if an account got banned, the person would be shot in the head on sight if they dared reappear like this. A secondary account would only be sorta excusable to personally message the staff to clear things out. Be it clearing up a misunderstanding that might have somehow caused the original ban, or be it apologizing and and asuring the turning of a new leaf for the user to be able to probably come back. This public display of insults is very much inexcusable. Nyx humouring this sort of thread to any capacity is being a bit too patient. 

Maybe I'm the one that's being short tempered here but this sounds like a clear excuse to IP ban a user if the user is only gonna make a new account and go all "you fugly shaddap" all over again.

I must learn to be as nice as Nyx. I'm in the same boat as Sleepy. I would've IP banned the user because well attacking users/mods that are only offering advice is an overall shitty attitude. Then again, I'm slowly learning to be more patient with people via my job has me constantly meeting people I would love to hurl off the roof if given the chance. Like I have met people that are so rude or stupid that you either wanna slap them so hard their great grandmother feels it or you literally feel like your IQ was cut in half by them simply walking through the door.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived