[POTE] Ghoti of the Deep Beyond

https://ygorganization.com/ghasintoughoasinwomentiasinmotion/

image.png.ec645cea35de971b25f75f7429950767.png

POTE-ENSP1 Ghoti of the Deep Beyond
Level 10/WATER/Fish/Synchro/Effect
1+ Fish Tuners + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
The original ATK of this card becomes 500 x the number of banished monsters. If this card is Synchro Summoned during the opponent’s turn: You can banish all cards on the field. During the Standby Phase of the next turn after this card was banished from the Monster Zone: You can Special Summon this banished card.
?/0

35 minutes ago, Redro said:

Please tell me there's something more here than a mediocre boss for the "White" Fish series...

This has to be hinting at something else, right? I don't think there are any Fish tuners that Sync during the opponent's turn. 

I think non-tuner yang zings would be the only way with what we have currently to do this lol.

It's like a lesser zeroboros

Remember at some point Black Rose was limited and I never knew why... I guess it sounded too strong as a total nuke in the form of a fully generic synchro when the whole game was promoting using synchros, so it seemed like a preemptive hit that never went anywhere and just got reased from there.....  As such, this is not really gonna achieve a ton, especially as a Level 10 that needs you to currently re-type Formula Synchro by some extrenal effect.

I can't help but laugh at the name. I've seen this online before, it was along the lines of:
If the sound of "gh" in "enough" is pronounced "F"
The sound of "o" in "women" is pronounced "i"
and the sound of "ti" in "nation" is pronounced "sh"
Then the word "ghoti" is pronounced "fish" in the English language.

So the card is named "fish" xD

Archived