[TCG] December 1st Banlist

I feel no pity for Mystic Mine. And sure as fuck not for Lightsworns.

Herald of Orange Light: Another card I don't feel pity for

Lyrilusc - Recital Starling: I don't like Lyrilusc

Tellarknight Ptolemaeus: Early Arc-V flashbacks.

Fire Formation - Tenki and Metaverse: I don't mind the rise of these cards. Yes. There's some archetypes I don't like that use them (like Tri-Brigade with Tenki), but it's not their fault.

Dimensional Fissure and Macro Cosmos: As someone who gets a kick out of banishing...this does put a smile on my face.

Pretty good list in my opinion! 8/10

On 11/22/2022 at 11:46 AM, The Nyx Avatar said:

I feel no pity for Mystic Mine. And sure as fuck not for Lightsworns.

Herald of Orange Light: Another card I don't feel pity for

Lyrilusc - Recital Starling: I don't like Lyrilusc

Tellarknight Ptolemaeus: Early Arc-V flashbacks.

Fire Formation - Tenki and Metaverse: I don't mind the rise of these cards. Yes. There's some archetypes I don't like that use them (like Tri-Brigade with Tenki), but it's not their fault.

Dimensional Fissure and Macro Cosmos: As someone who gets a kick out of banishing...this does put a smile on my face.

Pretty good list in my opinion! 8/10

The funny thing is Curious works better outside its own archetype. The problem with that hit in particular is that it doesn't really hurt Tearlaments except ones that run Dangers. Herald of Orange Light being hit again doesn't hurt them that much and is another roundabout hit given it was in a topping Deck and synergy with the Ishizu cards.

D-Fissure and Macro are likely Unlimited as a way of helping to keep Tearlaments in check without actually hitting the shiny new cards. Tenki and Metaverse are meh. Tenki being a bit too generic could be a problem in the future and will eventually result in it going the way of RotA. Metaverse was only really useful to cheat Mystic Mine out to disrupt plays rather than being another Terraforming. Speaking of which, hallelujah at Mystic Mine finally getting banned. One of the most unfun cards to play against so good riddance.

F0 being made easier will be annoying and Ptolemaeus will be interesting to see if people start to abuse it for easy Cyber Dragon Infinity but then again, it's 3 Extra Deck spaces and 3 Xyz materials you'll need to be able to do so.

Archived