[CYAC] Nemurelia

https://ygorganization.com/isthetopstillspinning/

image.png.e94f6c7720f678219aa99444b7b9ed1c.png

CYAC-JP015 夢見るネムレリア Yumemiru Nemurelia (Dreaming Nemurelia)
Level 1/LIGHT/Fairy/Pendulum/Effect
<8>
Pendulum Effect
(1) Once per turn: You can place 1 “Nemurelia” Continuous Spell from your Deck or GY face-up on your field, and if you do, add this card to your Extra Deck face-up. You cannot Special Summon “Dreaming Nemurelia” the turn you activate this effect.
Monster Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your face-up Extra Deck) by having no cards in your Extra Deck other than “Dreaming Nemurelia”. You can only Special Summon “Dreaming Nemurelia” once per turn this way.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can banish up to 1 card your opponent opponent controls and/or in their GY face-down for every 3 of your face-down banished cards, then shuffle your face-down banished cards into the Deck equal to the number of cards banished by this effect.
0/1500

image.png.24da6a7c90f3d61fdded1fc70901d1a7.png

CYAC-JP016 ネムレリアの夢守り-オレイエ Nemurelia no Yumemori – Oreiller (Nemurelia’s Dream Defender – Oreiller)
Level 10/LIGHT/Beast/Effect
You can only Special Summon with the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn. You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you have a face-up Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2) If you have a face-up “Dreaming Nemurelia” in your Extra Deck (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 face-down card from your Extra Deck face-down; this card gains 500 ATK for each monster your opponent currently controls until the end of this turn.
2500/2000

image.png.70bb5e9c993551ffb6632d0a4abc6eab.png

CYAC-JP017 ネムレリアの夢守り-クエット Nemurelia no Yumemori – Couette (Nemurelia’s Dream Defender – Couette)
Level 10/LIGHT/Beast/Effect
You can only Special Summon with the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn. You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you have a face-up Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2) When your opponent activates a card or effect that targets a “Nemurelia” card(s) you control and you have a face-up “Dreaming Nemurelia” in your Extra Deck (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 face-down card from your Extra Deck face-down; negate the activation.
2000/2500

image.png.449c87020bec926c57c2a0c76fe37988.png

CYAC-JP059 Nemurelia no Shinkirou (The Sleeping Beauty Tower of Nemurelia)
Spell/Continuous
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can banish 2 face-down cards from your Extra Deck face-down; add 2 Level 10 Beast monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Special Summons monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this effect, except Pendulum Monsters.
(2) If a “Nemurelia” monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or an opponent’s card effect and you have a face-up “Dreaming Nemurelia” in your Extra Deck, you can banish 1 face-down card from your Extra Deck face-down instead.

image.png.cf71916d797530a66f964ff4fe99f6b4.png

CYAC-JP060 Sweet Dreams, Nemurelia
Spell
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Add 1 “Nemurelia” monster from your Deck to your hand, then, if you have a face-up “Dreaming Nemurelia” in your Extra Deck, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects when a “Nemurelia” monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned for the rest of this turn.
(2) You can place this card from your GY on the bottom of the Deck, then target 1 “Dreaming Nemurelia” you control; add it to your Extra Deck face-up.

Man, this could be a really nice engine for Yosenju!  The Continuous Spell searches the big Mayosenju pendulums for an easy in-archetype 1 card scale.  Between this engine, Oroshi Channeling, (and to a lesser extent) Tenki + Sabu, you have a pretty consistent means to get your OTK pieces off of quite a few opening hands.

Will have to test these, but Prosperity might be worth it now?  Being able to effectively dig for 1 card starters/extenders/board breakers might be better use than Extrav's random 2, even if it might make the OTK harder.  Hmm...

I wonder if there's anybody showing testing duels on videos of this one. I saw the cards I think yesterday and I'm torn between the way it works.....
On one hand, it sounds like you'd like to run it with no Extra Deck and immediately use "Pendulum Treasure" to kickstart the play ASAP
but on the other hand, all other cards proceed to want you to run Extra Deck that you can spend as ammo for their effects, but doing so makes the key card kind of dead.

Is this strategy REALLY functional?

Other than that I love dream concepts and the gameplay does sound interesting (ignoring weather its Extra Deck requirements let it function or not)

12 hours ago, Sleepy said:

I wonder if there's anybody showing testing duels on videos of this one. I saw the cards I think yesterday and I'm torn between the way it works.....
On one hand, it sounds like you'd like to run it with no Extra Deck and immediately use "Pendulum Treasure" to kickstart the play ASAP
but on the other hand, all other cards proceed to want you to run Extra Deck that you can spend as ammo for their effects, but doing so makes the key card kind of dead.

Is this strategy REALLY functional?

Other than that I love dream concepts and the gameplay does sound interesting (ignoring weather its Extra Deck requirements let it function or not)

True, with Pendulum Treasure you could summon her immediately, however in that case she won't be able to banish much.

The idea is to ignore summoning her at first, since she cannot be summoned during the turn she searches the pancake tower ("The Sleeping Beauty Tower of Nemurelitower") and get the 2 defenders and then summon her later.

This might look inconsistent, but with 3 copies of herself, 3 "Sweet Dreams, Nemurelia" and 3 "Pendulum Treasure" the chances of opening her are > 74%. This also ignores the additional consistency increase from "Pot of Extravagance" and "Pot of Prosperity".

Since you asked about this. "Ygopro Shark" did already upload testing duels.

Based on Sleeping Nemurelia's wording of "1 “Nemurelia” Continuous Spell" I would expect more support and at the very least 1 more Continuous Spell for this theme. It would also be nice for the them to get more searchers for "Dreaming Nemurelia" (since everything relies on her), an alternative replacement for her (which treats itselfs as "Dreaming Nemurelia" in the Extra Deck) and more level 10 protectors (which preferably includes at least 1 omni-negate or other form of interruption) so that drawing them does not hurt as much (given that right now the pancake tower will already search both anyways, so any drawn copy is just dead weight).

Archived