- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card can only be Normal Summoned from your hand when you have three face-up Level 1 EARTH monsters (not Tokens) on your side of the field. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower EARTH Warrior-Type monster from your Deck. Then Shuffle your Deck. When this card is destroyed in battle and sent to the Graveyard, destroy all face-up EARTH and Warrior-Type monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

^OCG Fix Please! How much?^

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card can only be Normal Summoned from your hand when you have three face-up Level 1 EARTH monsters (not Tokens) on your side of the field. When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower EARTH Warrior-Type monster from your Deck. Then Shuffle your Deck. When this card is destroyed in battle and sent to the Graveyard, destroy all face-up EARTH and Warrior-Type monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

^OCG Fix Please! How much?^

[/quote']

NAVE-do you look back on your posts, she already told you how much they are each, but if you forgot, 3 points, unless she decided to change it.

@Nāve: Here are your OCG fixes from before. You can pay whatever you like for your new order; I stalled your old ones too long now that I don't want to set a price anymore.

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up LIGHT Warrior-Type monster you control. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can discard 1 card from your hand to have this card gain 500 ATK until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled. This card gains 100 ATK for each card in your Graveyard with "DJ" in its card name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your Graveyard with "DJ" in its card name. That monster gains 300 ATK and 100 DEF.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Tribute 1 face-up LIGHT monster you control to draw 2 cards. When a LIGHT monster you control is destroyed by battle (excluding this card), you can remove from play 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard (excluding the monster that was destroyed) to gain 100 Life Points. You can Tribute this card to gain 1000 Life Points or inflict 200 damage to your opponent.

@wirespy: Here you go.

This card gains 500 ATK for each face-up Machine-Type monster you control and in your Graveyard. You can discard any number of Machine-Type monsters from your hand to send cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of cards you discarded. If any Machine-Type monsters are sent to the Graveyard this way, Special Summon them in face-up Attack Position. During your End Phase after this effect is activated, if no Machine-Type monsters were sent to the Graveyard this way, return 1 of the cards sent to the Graveyard to your Deck and shuffle it.

@lengendarylighting: Here you go. Enjoy. Holo courtesy of Wanderley.

25p5t9l.png

b] Your holo sheet really clashed with the card itself. It really didn

[img=http://i34.tinypic.com/4zt7yr.png]

@XzY: Enjoy.

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card is treated as a LIGHT monster while it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. If this card is in the Graveyard during the second turn after it is Summoned, you can Special Summon it ignoring the summoning conditions in face-up Attack Position.

Hi Mia. Got some OCG that needs fixing :P I'll send 50 Points right away.

"Each time a "Pokemon" monster you control is destroyed in battle you can remove the top 2 cards from your Deck from play to activate 1 of the following effects.

- Special Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster from your hand or Deck with the same Type to your field in face-up attack position with a Level equal to or less then the destroyed monster.

- Special Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster from your hand or Deck with the same Attribute to your field in face-up defense position with a Level equal to or less then the destroyed monster."

I was wondering, could you do this one, it is long OCG FIX. IT IS MEANT TO HAVE THIS HUGE EFFECT. IT is up to you tho, if you really want to take the time to do it? Either Way, thanks for looking.

[spoiler=LONG EFFECT-OCG FIX]

This monster cannot be summoned except by discarding your entire hand to the graveyard and paying 1000 life points. Once during your Main Phase, You can special summon three monsters from your graveyard with their ATK/DEF equal to the amount of monster cards in your and your opponents graveyard *100 or less. These cards special summoned this way can attack your opponents monsters once each. These cards cannot attack your oppoent directly. When this card is detroyed, destroy all cards on the field and special summon each monster summoned by this cards effect during your opponents 3rd turn. Those monsters are treated as effect monsters with this effect. Once per turn, destroy one card on the field. If you activated anyone of these effects, remove three cards from the top of your deck from play. If you activated all of these effects, remove this card from play and all monsters involved with this cards effet. When this card is removed from play, destroy two cards on your side of the field and special summon one spell card from your graveyard in face up attack position and that card is treated as a monster card with 0 atk/def and cannot be used for a summoning of any monster. It is unaffected by the effects of all effect monsters effects. This card can attack your opponent directly. It has to atk your opponent. If it successfully attacks your opponent directly, remove one card from your side of the field and your opponents graveyar from play. When the special summoned spell card treated as an effect monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy it and special summon one monster from your deck, one monster from your opponents graveyard, and one from your opponents hand and special summon them all to your opponents side of the field with their atk and def increased by 2000. If all of these effects listed on this card has been activated, the duel ends in a draw after all of these effects have resolved.

sorry,i know that you all are will laugh at me when i ask this but i am new and i dont know how to shop.Can someone please tell me it.

i dont know,you tell

please someone answer my question

just forget about it.

i really dont know why nobody is answering me but its okay if you dont want to tell.i'll just try find it myself

do you want me to pay as dollar?

just joking

i will stop at you later when i got some points

@Luna Lovegood: Interesting effect; don't see the use personally, but whatever. Enjoy.

While this card is face-up on the field, any Token Monster Summoned is removed from play immediately. When a Token Monster is removed from play this way, the controller of the Token Monster can Special Summon 1 monster from his/her Deck whose Level is equal to the Token Monster's Level.

@J-Max: Enjoy James ^^.

When a "Pokémon" monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can remove from play 2 cards from the top of your Deck to activate 1 of the following effects: • Special Summon 1 "Pokémon" monster from your hand or Deck whose Level is equal or less than the destroyed monster and whose Type is the same as the destroyed monster to your field in face-up Attack Position. • Special Summon 1 "Pokémon" monster from your hand or Deck whose Level is equal or less than the destroyed monster and whose Attribute is the same as the destroyed monster to your field in face-up Defense Position.

@XzY: Here you go... I expect a tip... Honestly... Oh, and I find a LOT of the card's effect to be stupid and useless. This card's effect is VERY unconventional. There are lots of timing clashes, repeats, undecided actions, etc. It's does not follow any regulations at all. Heck, I'm not even sure if it's 100% correct, but I tried my best to make it sound even remotely OK. Just OK.

This card cannot be Summoned except by paying 1000 Life Points and discarding your entire hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can remove from play 3 cards from the top of your Deck to Special Summon 3 monsters from your Graveyard with an ATK and DEF equal or less than the number of monsters in both player's Graveyards x 100. Monsters Special Summoned this way can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each during each of your Battle Phases. These monsters cannot attack your opponent directly. When this card is destroyed, destroy all cards on the field and Special Summon each monster Special Summoned by this card's effect above during your opponent's 3rd Standby Phase. These monsters are treated as Effect Monsters with this effect: • Once per turn, destroy 1 card on the field.
When every effect above is activated, remove from play this card and all monsters Summoned by this card's effect. When this card is removed from play, destroy 2 cards you control and place 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position on your side of the field. (This is treated as a Special Summon.) That Spell Card is treated as a monster with 0 ATK and DEF and it is unaffected by the effects of Effect Monsters. It cannot be used for the Summon of any other monster. This monster can attack your opponent directly. This monster must attack your opponent each turn. If it successfully attacks your opponent directly, remove from play 1 card you control and 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard. When this monster is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck, 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard, and 1 monster from your opponent's hand to your opponent's side of the field. They each gain 2000 ATK and DEF. When every effect listed on this card has been activated, the Duel ends in a Draw after this card's effect(s) is resolved.

I was going to give you credit for it and thank you for doing it very much, I do not know what much more you want. I gave you 30 points, i guess I could give you more. 10 more is all I can do, than I have to hold off. Also, you did the best a person can do, thank you. I highly doubt that if the company decided to take the effect they couldn't do it as good as you did it, they would hire you, I know I would. But anyhow, thank you.

---------

P.S

---------

It was suppose to be that way, I think it makes everything very interesting. But thank you very much, and even if you don't care about reps all that much, I'll give you some. I don't care about them much either.

i want a OCG reparation and a advance holo in the armor and in the horns. thanks:)

33065g.jpg

[spoiler=effect!!] This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

•As long this card remains on the field, “Evil Hero” and “Destiny Hero” monsters on the field cannot be selected as a target of the effect of a Spell or Trap Card. Each time that this card destroys an opponent monster by battle, increase the ATK of an “Evil Hero” or “Destiny Hero” you control on the field by 500 until the end of the Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 “Dark Fusion” or “Polimerization” from your Graveyard or Deck to your hand.

Hello again....(I'm Sun Crusher/Death Slash)

EDIT: I DONT WANT THE NAME HOLO

I'd like an advanced holo for this:

63253.jpg

I want the blades on the knife/scissor/corkscrew thing's blades holoed, and the face, and the thing at the bottom of him as in the furnace-like thing holoed, and the smoke coming out of his head holoed.

Mia' date=' is that card edit over yet?

[/quote']

Mebbe. Probably not though =\. Do you want a refund :3?

i want a OCG reparation and a advance holo in the armor and in the horns. thanks:)

33065g.jpg

I'd like an advanced holo for this:

63253.jpg

I want the blades on the knife/scissor/corkscrew thing's blades holoed' date=' and the face, and the thing at the bottom of him as in the furnace-like thing holoed, and the smoke coming out of his head holoed.

[/quote']

Wanderley can complete your orders. I'm a bit busy right now.

Archived