- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mia' date=' is that card edit over yet?

[/quote']

Mebbe. Probably not though =\. Do you want a refund :3?

i want a OCG reparation and a advance holo in the armor and in the horns. thanks:)

33065g.jpg

I'd like an advanced holo for this:

63253.jpg

I want the blades on the knife/scissor/corkscrew thing's blades holoed' date=' and the face, and the thing at the bottom of him as in the furnace-like thing holoed, and the smoke coming out of his head holoed.

[/quote']

Wanderley can complete your orders. I'm a bit busy right now.

Alright.... Should I give him tips or something? Otherwise Wanderleys great.

OCG fix please. Points sent.

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

-Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 of your rememoved from play "Evil Hero" monsters to the top of your Deck. When a "Evil Hero" or "Destiny Hero" monster is Special Summoned, you can remove from play 1 "Evil Hero" or "Destiny Hero" from your Graveyard. If you do it, this card gains ATK equal to the Level of the removed monster x 100. When a "Evil Hero" monster is removed from play, put 1 Evil Counter on this card. Each time you draws an "Evil Hero" monster, you can reveal it and remove Evil Counters from this card equal to its Level and Special Summon it. If you draws a Level 5 or higher "Evil Hero" or "Destiny Hero" monster, you can remove 3 Evil Counters from this card to send that card to the Graveyard and draw a card, When you Fusion Summon an "Evil Hero" monster, you can remove from play this card with 2 or more Evil Counters. If you do it, negate the effect of all face-up Spell Cards on the field. In adition, Spell Cards cannot be activated during this turn.

[spoiler=OCG FIX PLEASE]

It is for a spirit monster

-----------------------

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. Once per turn, you can pay in multiples of 1000 to special summon a monster to your side of the field from your opponents graveyard or take control of one monster on your opponents side of the field. (All monsters summoned this way stay on the field until they are destroyed or removed from play.)

-----------------------

Thanks. How much will that be?

[align=center]As it appears that Wanderley is "busy," I have personally completed all orders.

And XzY, you can pay however much you wish. I don't really care anymore.[/align]

@gustavosuarez: Here's your card after all this time. Sorry for the delay. Enjoy.

2sayqzo.png

>● “Evil Hero” and “Destiny Hero” monsters on the field cannot targeted by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards. When this card destroys an opponent

@ώяάτћ: Enjoy. The face was pure white; I didn't do that well on it.

b] Here you go. Whites are hard; don

mvnrba.png[/center]

fdgah3.png[/center]

[img=http://i37.tinypic.com/fdgah3.png]

@rodri666: Enjoy. Your effect was kind of confusing; I tried my best. Well whatever.

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
• Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 of your removed from play "Evil Hero" monsters to the field. When a "Evil Hero" or "Destiny Hero" monster is Special Summoned, you can remove from play 1 "Evil Hero" or "Destiny Hero" from your Graveyard to have this card gain ATK equal to the Level of the removed monster x 100. When a "Evil Hero" monster is removed from play, place 1 Evil Counter on this card. Each time you draw an "Evil Hero" monster, you can remove a number of Evil Counters from this card equal to its Level to Special Summon it. When you draw a Level 5 or higher "Evil Hero" or "Destiny Hero" monster, you can remove 3 Evil Counters from this card to send that card to the Graveyard and draw 1 card. When you Fusion Summon an "Evil Hero" monster, you can remove from play this card with 2 or more Evil Counters to negate the activation and effect of all Spell Cards on the field until the end of this turn.

@verek357: Just pay me whatever you want.

Deadly Beast - Dark Soul Pegasus

Beast / Effect

This card is also treated as Fairy-Type. This card can be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Pegasus" monster you control. When this card attacks a LIGHT monster, inflict 200 damage to your opponent.

@Death981: Just pay me whatever you want.

If this card battles an Insect-Type monster, this card gains 700 ATK after damage calculation.

Hey Mia, can you fix this OCG for me thanks and I'll just send you 6 points, if it's more than tell me.

OCG: If this card was Special Summon from your hand by the effect(s) of a Machine-Type monster on your field, you can increase or decrease the Level of this card by 1 until the end of the turn that this card was Special Summon. You can return this card to your deck to add 1 Machine-Type monster from your graveyard to your hand. This turn, that card cannot be Normal or Special Summon.

thnks again how much do i pay???

However much you wish.

Hey Mia' date=' can you fix this OCG for me thanks and I'll just send you 6 points, if it's more than tell me.

[/quote']

If this card is Special Summoned from your hand by the effect of a Machine-Type monster you control, you can increase or decrease the Level of this card by 1 until the end of this turn. You can return this card to your Deck to add 1 Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand. That monster cannot be Normal or Special Summoned this turn.

can you fix the ocg 190347m.jpg

Deadly Beast - Sea Monster

[ Sea Serpent / Effect ]

This card gains 100 ATK for each WATER monster you control. This card loses 100 DEF for each WATER monster your opponent controls.

Archived