- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

OCG Fix, Advanced Holo, and a glow of light green, if you will.

[spoiler=1st.]100090.jpg This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is successfully Special Summoned by the effect of another Warrior-type card, you may search your deck for 1 Warrior-type or Beast-type monster. If you successfully activated this effect, you can then select one Warrior-type card face-up on your or your opponents field and search your deck or Graveyard for another one of that card.

OCG Fix, Advanced Holo, and a glow of red, if you are in the mood.

[spoiler=2nd.]100090.jpg This card cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap Cards. When this card is successfully Special Summoned by the effect of a Spellcaster-type monster, add 1 Spell Counter to this card. When this card successfully destroys another monster, add 1 Spell Counter to this card. By removing 4 Spell Counters from this card, you can Special Summon 1 Level-6 or lower Spellcaster-type monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Shall we say, 70 points total? Keep the extra, if there was any.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Price quote on ocg fix.

"Plaguespreader Zombie" + 1 FIRE monster.

By removing from play the FIRE monster used for this card's Synchro Summon, you can Special Summon 1 "Plaguespreader Zombie" from your Graveyard. When a Zombie-Type monster you control is destroyed as a result of Battle, you can Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field in face-up attack position. It cannot change its Battle Position. The controler of this card selects the attack target of all attacking Zombie-Type monsters.

@Мᴀṩ₮єя ₮ѳяtᴓiṩԑ: Four points.

Do you still do help with Japanese translations?

Maybe. Explain what you mean by "help with Japanese translations."

wow people really dont read past posts.SHES GONE GUYS!!!!!!!! geez

I'm not GONE' date=' just very inactive.

[hr']

Working on all prepaid orders now.

OCG fix please(:

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 LIGHT-Spellcaster Monsters on the field from play and removing 3 LIGHT-Spellcaster monster in your Graveyard from play. When this is Special Summoned, place 2 Celestial Guardian Tokens (Spellcaster-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1200/DEF 1600) on your opponent's side of the field. They cannot be used as a Tribute. During each of their Battle Phase, for each Celestial Guardian face-up on their side of the field, they must pay 500 Life Points for each attack. During each of your Stanby Phase, you must pay 500 Life Points for each Celetial Gaurdian. If you do not, destroy all tokens on the field and inflict 500 Life Point for each Tokens destroyed to your Life Points.

how much points?

[align=center]Actually, stalling all orders for a few more days. Exams next week; preparation for them much more important.

Everybody who has given me a order and that pays for it before the next time I post gets a free full card holo.[/align]

@1337noob: I'll settle for four.

Do you still do help with Japanese translations?

Maybe. Explain what you mean by "help with Japanese translations."

Nothing like effects, just something with an archetype.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/5/58/BlackwingArmorMasterCRMS-JP-UR.jpg

Just like Blackwing, I want to do something with theses words. "Amalgam Turmoil"

Now that I'm done exams, I will do all orders without interruptions or more stalling. Everybody who has placed an order and paid for it before this post will have a free full card holo.

@Lord_Darkstryke: Enjoy.

rc55pd.jpg1ffpjp.jpg

rc55pd.jpgrbcfuv.jpg[/center]

mh3rk2.jpgbfkevn.jpg[/center]

mh3rk2.jpg>You can remove from play the FIRE monster used to Synchro Summon this card to Special Summon 1 "Plaguespreader Zombie" from your Graveyard. When a Zombie-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon it to your opponent

@1337noob: Enjoy.

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monsters on the field 3 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon 2 "Celestial Guardian Tokens" (Spellcaster-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1200/DEF 1600) on your opponent's side of the field. The "Celestial Guardian Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute. Your opponent must pay 500 Life Points for each "Celestial Guardian Token" on his/her side of the field to attack. During each of your Standby Phases, you must pay 500 Life Points for each "Celestial Guardian Token" your opponent controls. If you cannot, destroy all Tokens on the field and lose 500 Life Points for each Token destroyed this way.

@Cindy ♥s You: Enjoy.

http://i47.tinypic.com/4fv43l.jpg' alt='4fv43l.jpg'>

[img=http://i47.tinypic.com/4fv43l.jpg]

Advanced Holo, New Version Name, OCG Fix. Should be about 12 points?

404269.jpg

This card can be special summoned from your hand by removing 3 Spell Counters from your side of the field.Each time a spell card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. This card gains effects for the amount of Spell Counters on it.

1. This monster is treated as a tuner monster and cannot be destroyed by battle. (damage calculation is still applied.)

2. This monster is treated as a tuner monster. Inflict 800 points of damage to your opponents life if this card is sent from the field to the graveyard for a synchro summon. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. (damage calculation is still applied.)

3. This card gains 800 ATK and DEF.

4. This card gains 500 ATK and can attack your opponent directly.

5+. You can remove 1 spellcounter from any card on the field to destroy 1 card on the field.

EDIT: Don't do Name

[align=center]Phew. Finally got it all done. Sorry guys. Enjoy anyway.

rctqad.jpg

[img=http://i50.tinypic.com/rctqad.jpg]

2l9mzbk.jpg

[img=http://i48.tinypic.com/2l9mzbk.jpg]

f53jpt.jpg21keb0w.jpg

Dragonite
[img=http://i46.tinypic.com/f53jpt.jpg]

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "The Mystery of the Lighthouse". When this card is targeted by a Trap Card, negate the effect by paying 200 Life Points. When this card is destroyed by battle, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent and return this card to the top of your Deck. If you call it wrong, you lose 1500 Life Points and this card is removed from play.

----------------------------------------

The Mystery of the Lighthouse
[img=http://i46.tinypic.com/21keb0w.jpg]

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Dragonite". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Levels equal 7 or more from the field or your hand.

[/align]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[align=center]I am becoming more and more inactive as the days pass, but I'll still check into YCM every once in a while. Usually to check into my shoppe, and any PMs.

If you're planning to order from my shoppe, please expect a long wait time. I never know when I might decide to pop in and do some orders, so it might be in a week, or an entire month. I really don't know.[/align]

@Crashzx: Eight points; please post your card's effect if you would like the OCG to be corrected.

@Lexadin: 9 + 2 + 5 = 16 points total.

Archived