- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 OCG Fixes thank you.

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand when you control 2 or more FIRE monsters. When this monster destroys a monster by battle, place 1 Flame Counter on the top of your opponent's Deck. Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points by 400 each time your opponent draws 1 Flame Counter. When your opponent activates 1 Spell or Trap Card, place 1 Flame Counter on this monster. Increase this monster's ATK by 100 for each Flame Counter place on this card. When this monster is removed from the field, remove all Flame Counters from the game.

You can only equip this card to 1 FIRE monster you control on your side of the field. When the controlled monster destroys a monster by battle, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. When the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. Inflict damage to both player's Life Points by 100 for every Card destroyed.

Just make the one you made holo.

What? You're being quite ambiguous' date=' and I'm not really understanding you.

[b']@Shallow:[/b] What do you mean by "an old version of the picture one?"

@Dark Lightning: Alright, here are all your cards.

[align=center]16liwis.jpg2z99jj5.jpg

211np77.jpg[/align]

[img=http://i50.tinypic.com/16liwis.jpg]
[img=http://i49.tinypic.com/2z99jj5.jpg]
[img=http://i45.tinypic.com/211np77.jpg]

@SilverCrust: You forgot where your monster would be Special Summoned from in your first effect.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your [hand/Deck/Graveyard] while you control 2 or more FIRE monsters. When this card destroys a monster by battle, place 1 Flame Counter on the top of your opponent's Deck. Flame Counters placed on top of your opponent's Deck are treated as [Monster/Spell/Trap] Cards and are drawn normally. Inflict 400 damage to your opponent each time your opponent draws 1 Flame Counter [Monster/Spell/Trap] Card. When your opponent activates 1 Spell or Trap Card, place 1 Flame Counter on this card. This card gains 100 ATK for each Flame Counter on this card. When this monster is removed from the field, remove all Flame Counters from play.

---------------------------

You can only equip this card to 1 FIRE monster you control. When a monster equipped with this card destroys a monster by battle, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. When the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. Inflict 100 damage to both players for each Spell or Trap Card destroyed this way.

• 2 weeks later...

i would like a price quote please on two cards advanced holographics

the whole card holo minus the name, attribute, and the ritual and continuous symbols.

also if its possible keep the names either white or silver, but if it must be changed then im not worried about it.

and take all the time you need for the cards just pm me a quote when you get back.

Please and thank you

the two cards:

458702.jpg

458702.jpg

[align=center]Sorry everybody, I have been quite busy for practically the length of an entire month. School's much more important than YCM; exams are coming up.

I will work on all orders now, but don't expect me to get any future ones done in due time.[/align]

@Love is Eternal: Sorry for the delay. Enjoy.

s2s76u.jpg

2rft3bp.jpg[/center]

[img=http://i49.tinypic.com/2rft3bp.jpg]

This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) You can halve the ATK of this card to attack your opponent directly. When a "Jurassic World" you control is destroyed, pay 200 Life Points to return it to your hand.

Mia, you are missed D:

[spoiler=Order plz]

Don't holo the vines, just the BG. Also, OCG fix.

232472wp.jpg

When this card is Successfully Summoned, during your Main Phase, draw a card. If the card that was drawn is a Spell Card, add it to your hand. If it was not a Spell Card, discard it. If there is another card with 'Sora' in it's card name, face-up, on your side of the field, this card gains 400 ATK.

Archived