- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

OCG fix

Whenever a monster is added from your deck to your hand by the effect of a card with 'Blackwing' in it's name, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon that monster. If a monster is Special Summoned this way, you can pay 1000 Life Points to search your deck and add 2 cards with the same name to your hand. If you do this, the Special Summoned monster gains 500 ATK. If there is only one card in your deck with the same name, flip a coin. If the result is heads, Special Summon one monster with 'Blackwing' in its name from your hand. If the results is tails, return all cards with 'Blackwing' in there name from your hand to your deck.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whenever a monster is added from your Deck to your hand by the effect of a "Blackwing" monster, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon that monster. When a monster is Special Summoned this way, you can pay 1000 Life Points to add 2 cards with the same name as that monster from your Deck to your hand. If this effect is activated, the Special Summoned monster gains 500 ATK. If there is only 1 card in your Deck with the same name as the Special Summoned monster, toss a coin instead. If the result is Heads, Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" monster from your hand. If the results is Tails, return all "Blackwing" monsters in your hand to your Deck.

Ocg Fix Please, I'm sorry, the only way I could get it to work. It seems off to me, and you do the best. I'll pay 5 points in advance ad see how many points you want after that, and no, it's actually not a long one.

[spoiler=Effect]

Activate only when a face-up monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle. Destroy the card that destroyed the monster that was destroyed as a result of battle this turn and Special Summon one “/Accelerator Mode monster whose name includes the monster’s name that was destroyed by battle this turn.

Thanks.

You need to explain to me what an "/Accelerator Mode" monster is or link me to the appropriate page, or I won't be able to give an accurate fix.

Unless of course, you want me to just assume it as a type or an archetype, then that's fine. I can also assume it as part of a card name, as well.

You need to explain to me what an "/Accelerator Mode" monster is or link me to the appropriate page' date=' or I won't be able to give an accurate fix.

Unless of course, you want me to just assume it as a type or an archetype, then that's fine. I can also assume it as part of a card name, as well.

[/quote']

Sorry, It's just part of an archetype monsters I'm making and the cards in the Archetype take this card. That's the thing, i need this one fixed before I can, you can have a page. I'll post the card if that's what you want?

It's similiar to Assault Mode avtivate, but it's effect is different. It basically means that a monster you want to bring out has to be in your deck and destroyed by result of battle in order to bring a better stronger version of it out, so similiar. I hope that helps.

Updated effect, still needs fixin', I believe.

267894e.jpg

Effect

Activate only when a face-up monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle. Destroy your opponent's monster that destroyed your monster this turn and Special Summon one " / Accelerator Mode monster whose name includes the monster's name that was destroyed by battle this turn.

Thanks.

Also, I was wondering if you do picture hunts, because I need a good and awesome picture of Black Rose Dragon. If not, that's alright.

Probably won't be happening until at least April 1' date=' since I have many assignments and projects due before then.

[/quote']

Nevermind, I fixed it again, oh well. keep the points.

~Edited~

Also, I would like to know if you can do an rainbow name holo.

Card in spoiler

[spoiler=RAD]

1182etd.jpg

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

@XzY: If you give me a rainbow holo sheet, I'll try it, but if it fails, then no, I don't do rainbow name holos.

@jumpking55: You just need to click the number of points a user has, on the top-right of any of their posts. Then just send some amount.

Oh, I didn't know, I will try to find you one, then.

Right here, I created it.

I hope it works.

rhs.jpg

I need an OCG Fix ASAP.

I'll will pay 50 points for OCG Correction and Rainbow Name Holo.

[spoiler=Card, Effect, and Explanation]

Explanation:

The basis of this idea is being able to Synchro Summon with just this card and no other cards needed.

[spoiler=Card]

267894d.jpg

Sorry for no picture, not done yet.

[spoiler=Effect]

Notice: I am officially trying to use Master Rule OCG.

This monster cannot be Advance Summoned. This card is treated as an Tuner and a non-Tuner Effect Monster for a Synchro Summon of a Synchro card of the Same Level as this card.

If u make a shop' date=' learn how to make a rainbow sheet, newbie =3 And im serious, this is THE most basic thing you can imagine you would have to make. [img']http://i44.tinypic.com/wan87q.png[/img] This was the only holo sheet i had for the time.

I don't have a shop, or are you telling Mia that she should of had a Rainbow holo sheet. But I already gave her mine.

Yeah, um, if you've noticed, I really don't give a damn anymore about YCM. Hence why I don't go on everyday. Probably like once a month at most.

And XzY, sorry, I forgot about your order. I'll attempt it now, and tell you how it goes out.

Edit: WTF's an Advance Summon? A Tribute Summon? Huh. Well anyway. Just change Tribute to whatever you like.

I think I did OK for the rainbow name holo, if not, then whatever, I don't really care. I don't do rainbow name holo's anyway.

Oh, and this thread may interest you if you're trying to do Advanced/Custom OCG: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-194785.html

Feel free to bump that thread if you want to. I don't care.

This card cannot be Tribute Summoned. Send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon a Synchro Monster with the same Level as this card from your Extra Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

13z6d07.png

[img=http://i41.tinypic.com/13z6d07.png]

Hey there, I was just wondering If you could do a OCG Fix on my cards. They are mostly small grammatical, or the occasional odd thing out, so I will pay *10* points, as there are 12 cards, and some are probably not wrong (Like Plasma 'splosion.) (Is that OK? I can pay more, If you want.)

429692.jpg429692y.jpg429692.jpg429692o.jpg429692.jpg429692h.jpg429692.jpg429692.jpg429692z.jpg429692r.jpg429692c.jpg429692.jpg

Thanks Mia. I think i payed, but I'm not sure, i will give 20 points, though. Also, Advance Summon does work, b/c it is listed here.

Scroll down until you see Master Rule Ocg,

Oh, well, it don't matter, I was just following it, and how does that one thread help me out? oh well, thanks.

Oh, rainbow name holo looks Awesome.

@Airride_Master: Because you're new, I won't charge you any extra for the cards, but next time, please pay at least two points per card =_=. I actually have to type out your effects since you didn't paste them =_=.

Because these are joke cards, I really couldn't take them that seriously... The OCG fixes themselves probably weren't top-notch, but that's because I am in not in the right mood to try any harder than that. Sorry.

Any cards not in the box below signifies that it has correct OCG as it is.

Airride_Master

This card's ATK is equal to the number of monsters on the field and in your hand x 650. This card's DEF is equal to the number of Spell and Trap Cards on the field and in your opponent's Graveyard x 650.

--------------------------------------------

Bagon Kirby

"Bagon" + "Kirby"
You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Airride_Master" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Galix

You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster. If you do so, negate any effect that would be activated by the Fusion Monster when it is Fusion Summoned. When this card is Flip Summoned, destroy 1 monster on the field and look at your opponent's hand. Select 1 monster in your opponent's hand. This card's effect becomes the selected monster's effect. During the turn that this card is flipped face-up, you cannot Fusion Summon.

GolDee

While this card is controlled by your opponent, draw 2 cards during both player's Draw Phases.

Green Bagon

This card's name is treated as "Bagon" when it is used for a Fusion Summon.

Keeby

This card can attack twice each turn. This card cannot be attacked by a monster with more than 2000 ATK.

Kirby

This card can attack twice each turn.

Star Block

This card can only be equipped to a LOLWUT monster. The equipped monster can attack twice each turn. If the equipped monster's effect allows it to attack twice already, the equipped monster can attack 4 times each turn.

UFO

This card can attack your opponent directly. This card cannot be attacked by a monster with 2500 or more ATK.

Ultimate LOL

"Bagon" + 1 "Kirby" or "Airride_Master"
This card can only be Fusion Summoned from your Extra Deck with the above Fusion Material Monsters by Tributing all LOLWUT monsters you control and by discarding all LOLWUT monsters in your hand. This card gains 750 ATK for each monster Tributed or discarded this way. This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card.

Meh, here you go.

Twilight's Natural Way

This card is destroyed immediately if it is in your hand or on the field. While this card is in your Graveyard, you must pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, this card is removed from play. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can treat your Field Card Zone as a Monster Card Zone. Monsters you control in your Field Card Zone can still attack and activate their effects normally. While you control a monster in your Field Card Zone, you cannot activate or Set Field Spell Cards. When your opponent activates a Field Spell Card while you control a monster in your Field Card Zone, remove from play this card and the monster you control in your Field Card Zone. Monsters you control in your Field Card Zone are unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards.

--------------------------------------

Twilight's Death Goddess

This card is removed this card from play if it is in your Graveyard. Remove from play 3 cards in your hand. Then, select 1 of your unoccupied Monster Card Zones and treat it as a Spell & Trap Card Zone while this card is face-up on the field. Monsters cannot be Summoned into a Monster Card Zone that is being treated as a Spell & Trap Card Zone.

--------------------------------------

Twilight's Distinction

This card can only be activated when you are being declared as an attack target while you have a Card Zone that is being treated as another Card Zone. Destroy the attacking monster and inflict damage equal to half of its ATK and DEF combined to your opponent.

Sorry bout the deletion. I deleted it before hand b/c I was hoping to get one From Max Darkness, but yours are truly better, thank you sooo much. And actually, i like these, I will pay more if needed. Is it alright if I use them?

Oh, when i use them, i will credit you for the OCG FIX.

I didn't make youmad, did I?

Archived