- ] ♥ Mia's Shoppe ♥ [ -

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=Center] [spoiler=all 7 cards]

Twilight's Butterfly

30557303.jpg

Lore

If you have one or more "Twilight's" Monsters on the field, this card can attack directly. Each time a "Twilight's" monster is destroyed by battle, inflict 500 to your opponent. Remove this card from play if destroyed by battle.

Twilight's Prism

38218602.jpg

Lore

Once per turn, you can select and activate 1 of these effects if you have three or more Face-up "Twilight's" monsters on the field: 1. Move one of your opponents Spell or Trap Cards to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. Your opponent cannot Summon a Monster in the occupied Card Zone, activates effects. 2. Move one of your opponents Monster Cards to an adjacent unoccupied Spell or Trap Card Zone. Your opponents monster cannot attack, activate it's effects or change it's Battle Position. Also, your opponent cannot set a Spell or Trap Card in the occupied Zone.

Twilight's Silver Star

tss.jpg

Lore

This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Silver Star" monster.

Twilight's Soaked Changer

tsc.jpg

Lore

While this card is face-up on your side of the field, Select three Monster Card Zones. If any of the selected Zones has monsters in them, destroy them. Then while this card remains face-up on the field, destroy any card that is Summoned in the Selected Zones. Pay 1500 Life Points at each of your End Phases, if you cannot, destroy this card.

Twilight's Summoner

94487608.jpg

Lore

One per turn, if you control a "Twilight's" monster in a Field Spell Card Zone, you can activate this cards effect. Select one unoccupied Spell or Trap Card Zone. you can Special Summon one "Twilight's" monster in the selected Zone. It can attack or activate it's effects. If that monster is destroyed by a card effect, you destroy this card instead.

Twilight's Alyster

26512699.jpg

Lore

"Twilight's Death Goddess" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. During your Main Phase 1, you can add one card from your or your opponents deck to your hand. During your Main Phase, offer your opponent to add two cards from the top of your deck to your opponents hand. If he accepts, your "Twilight's" monsters can Attack Directly this turn. If he rejects, you take 1000 damage. Once per duel, you can Special Summon this card from your graveyard if you have two or more "Twilight's" cards removed from play.

Silver Star Alyster

ssal.jpg

Lore

"Twilight's Silver Star" + "Twilight's Alyster" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. During your Main Phase 1, you can Select one card from your or your opponents deck and activate it.. During each of your Main Phases, you can select one card from your deck and add the selected card to your opponents hand. If you activate this cards effect, your opponent cannot declare an attack this turn. If you do not activate this cards effect, inflict 1000 damage to your life Points. Once per duel, you can Special Summon this card from your graveyard if you have three or more "Twilight's" monster cards removed from play. [/align]

Thanks Mia. You have been a great help and service for me. Thank you.

Here you are. Enjoy.

Twilight's Butterfly

If you control at least 1 other "Twilight's" monster on the field, this card can attack directly. When a "Twilight's" monster is destroyed by battle, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove it from play.

---------------------------------------------------

Twilight's Prism

Once per turn, if you control 3 or more "Twilight's" monsters, you can activate 1 of the following effects:
● Move 1 of your opponent's Spell or Trap Cards to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. Your opponent cannot Summon a monster in a Monster Card Zone that is occupied by a Spell or Trap Card, or activate the Spell or Trap Card's effect.
● Move 1 of your opponent's monsters to an adjacent unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone. This monster cannot attack, activate its effect(s), or change its battle position. Your opponent cannot activate or Set Spell or Trap Cards in a Spell & Trap Card Zone that is occupied by a monster.

Twilight's Silver Star

This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Silver Star" monster.

Twilight's Soaked Changer

Select 3 Monster Card Zones on the field. Destroy any monster(s) that are in the selected Monster Card Zones. While this card is on the field, monsters Summoned in those Monster Card Zones are automatically destroyed. Pay 1500 Life Points during each of your End Phases. If you cannot, this card is destroyed.

Twilight's Alyster

"Twilight's Death Goddess" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
During your Main Phase 1, you can add 1 card from you or your opponent's Deck to your hand. During your Main Phase, you can offer to give 2 cards from the top of your Deck to your opponent. If your opponent accepts this offer, all "Twilight's" monsters you control can attack directly this turn. If not, you take 1000 damage. Once per Duel, if you have 2 or more "Twilight's" cards removed from play, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Silver Star Alyster

"Twilight's Silver Star" + "Twilight's Alyster" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
During your Main Phase 1, you can activate 1 card from you or your opponent's Deck. During each of your Main Phases, you can add 1 card from your Deck to your opponent's hand. If this effect is activated, your opponent cannot declare an attack during his/her next turn. If not, you lose 1000 Life Points instead. Once per Duel, if you have 3 or more "Twilight's" monsters removed from play, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

My WordPad must've been breaking on me again. I remember already doing Twilight's Summoner. Here, I'll do it again:

If you control a "Twilight's" monster in your Field Card Zone, you can Special Summon 1 "Twilight's" monster from your [hand/Deck/Graveyard] to an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone. This monster can declare an attack and activate its effects. If this monster would be destroyed by a card effect, you can destroy this card to negate the effect instead.

Make sure you decide upon the argument inside the effect. You need to specify a location that you will be Special Summoning a monster from.

And to answer your question, the effects are good. You did a bit of creative thinking, even though monsters and S/T's in alternative Card Zones has already been done time and time again. I like the idea behind making offers. It's unique so far.

I must of forgot to say Graveyard, thank you. That is alright, you use word pad? Hmm... never thought od doing that, thanks. you have helped me a great deal, b/c I am leaving tonight and I wanted to post these as my last cards. Thank you and etc. Don't worry, I was going to credit you.

Strawberry-Nii-Chan...I looked at the instructions for your name holos, and I don't really have the patience for it, so I was wondering if you could give this card a name holo:

2im6tfn.jpg

I would like the new version please...

Also an advanced holo on the lazer-thing coming out of the monster's mouth and the little orange thing in it's stomach...I'll be paying if you respond ;D

Holos do not work properly on pure whites like the laser he is shooting out. Trust me, I know.

And for his stomach, it'll be extremely small and hard to notice.

I'd say just stay without anything or with a full picture holo instead.

You can pay me whatever you like for the new version name holo, though.

Thanks Mia. I got today, so I though I might ask for one more card edit. Its a another form of stardust, only in Fusion. and thanks on the comments. I figured the offering thing would be a good twist in it. I should make more of those. It was hard wording it, though. But anyhow, the effect is in the spoiler.

[spoiler=Twilight's Stardust dragon]

"Majestic Star Dragon" + "Stardust Dragon" + "Stardust Xiaolong" + "Majestic Dragon".

This card cannot be Fusion Summoned except by removing from play on your side of the field the Fusion material monsters listed above. This card can be Fusion Summoned during your opponents turn. Once per turn, you can apply one of the effects of removed from play monsters as this cards effects OR you can activate a monsters effect in either players graveyard and treat it as if it were this card's effect. While this card is on the field, your opponent cannot lose if your opponent has no cards in their deck. During your Main Phase, you can offer to give 2 monster cards from your Deck to your opponent. If your opponent accepts this offer, this card can attack directly this turn. If not, you take 2000 damage.

This card basically makes it so you can use your twilight's monsters effects without them on the field, or any Stardust dragon effect, which is probably over powered, but the attack of this monster is 2000 and def is 0, so I figured it would work. I'l pay when I get back on, I will be on again today, but not very long. Thanks.

"Majestic Star Dragon" + "Stardust Dragon" + "Stardust Xiaolong" + "Majestic Dragon"
This card can be Fusion Summoned during your opponent's turn. This card cannot be Fusion Summoned except by removing from play Fusion Material Monsters you control that are listed above. Once per turn, until the End Phase, you can have this card gain 1 of the Fusion Material Monster's effect(s) OR you can activate the effect(s) of a monster in either player's Graveyard and treat it as if it were this card's effect. During your Main Phase, you can offer to give 2 monsters from your Deck to your opponent. If your opponent accepts this offer, this card can attack directly this turn. If not, you take 2000 damage. While this card is on the field, your opponent cannot lose the Duel while he/she has no cards in their Deck.

OCG fix please

When this card is summoned you can discard 1 card to switch this card to defense position. If a Beast-Type monster is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card you can remove from play 1 Beast-Warrior-Type in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your hand. During each of your opponent Battle Phases you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control to choose the attack targets this turn. You can Tribute this card to gain 1100 Life Points and add 1 Beast-Type from your Graveyard to your Hand. Once per turn during your opponents turn, you can pay 800 Life Points to prevent Beast-Warrior-Type monster from being destroyed by battle this turn.

How much will it cost but dont make the price too high.

167100m.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]When this card is Normal Summoned, it is changed to Defense Position. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell, Trap, or Monster Card effects. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can gain 200 Life Points for each card in your opponent's hand. If this card is in face-up Defense Position during your opponent's Standby Phase, your opponent can either draw or discard 1 card. This card's controller must discard 1 card during each of their End Phases. If they cannot, destroy this card. This card is removed from play when it is removed from the field.

I would like to get an advanced holo on the background of the above card(everywhere but not on the monster).

Gold sticker should come with it and I'd like the new version of a card name holo for 4 points.

If there are any OCG errors on the card effect could you fix that too please.

Also can you put on golden borders on the card?(both around the card and around the pic borders)

Tell me how much it'll cost altogether and if there's any part you can't do.

I'll send the points afterwards and you can work on the card then.

Thanks ^^

Archived