Kale's Card Reviews: Going to be LOCKED. mods, please?

Kale

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please rate my card' date=' its my first creation on this site. I have many more if interested in my work.

[img']http://i34.tinypic.com/wthmbr.jpg[/img]

I just want to make sure that my card is not forgotten. Please rate it when you have the time.

Any time you wish, I am patient, and I only repost to keep it one the most current page. I would greatly appreciate the advice and opinion of one such as yourself Kale.

Please rate my card' date=' its my first creation on this site. I have many more if interested in my work.

I just want to make sure that my card is not forgotten. Please rate it when you have the time.

Any time you wish, I am patient, and I only repost to keep it one the most current page. I would greatly appreciate the advice and opinion of one such as yourself Kale.

dont worry, it will be rated.

and its alright to repost it, its the Bumping Requests Clause. ^_^

i will rate more cards when i am done with chapter 14 of Edge of Justice. i am about half way done, i think. ^_^

lightdiversion: can you pick one? i only do one at a time...

44586te5.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' Flip Summoned or Special Summoned, place 8 Moon Counters (max. 8) on each player's Field Spell Zone and move this card to your Field Spell Zone. Each time a card is sent to either player's Graveyard, remove 1 Moon Counter from that player's Field Spell Zone. When a card is Set on either side of the field, add 1 Moon Counter to that player's Field Spell Zone. While either player has 0 Moon Counters in their Field Spell Zone, they cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon any monsters to their side of the field. While either player has 8 Moon Counters in their Field Spell Zone, they gain 1000 LP during each of their Standby Phases. If this card is destroyed, remove all Moon Counters from the field.

Review pleases?

[/quote']

Oh right, I keep forgetting most people have it on 20-post pages. I have it on 50, so I keep assuming that my card is on the most current page. W/e. Post #2, eagerly waiting for rating, cha.

Um' date=' thanks Kale. But remember, my card can only go up to 3000 or its destroyed. And the downside of my 'The Ressurected' monsters, is that it makes it hard to have cards in your hand because of their discarding effects, thanks anyways.

And its awesome that I'm a new top card maker here!

Heres a card:

Rulings for my card:

Deep Summoning is when you Tribute Summon a card but instead the cards are removed from play.

Even though this card is a Level 10, though Abyss monsters when attacked, or are attacking are removed from play, so generally it is a hard card to Summon.

[img']http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7167/92995pl3.jpg[/img]

Effect:

This card cannot be Tribute Summoned or Set. This card can only be Deep Summoned by Sending 3 Abyss monsters you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Abyss Summoned, the Card Zone this card is on is treated as an Abyssal Zone. This card gains 100 ATK for each Abyss monster on an Abyssal Zone. When this card attacks a monster with higher DEF than this card, destroy that card immediately with this cards effect without applying Damage Calculation.

Bumping Clause 1.1

Thank you Kale, I wait eagerly for my rating.

quick note: Alister Grey, your card is next in the line, alrighty?

i will be making a list of people waiting, and as you bump your request i will move your name up the list. ^_^

----

ratings for today:

[spoiler=magno]

can u rate thisplease

illidancc2.png

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 Fiend-Type monsters you control. When this card battles a Level 5 or higher monster' date=' increase the ATK of this card by 500. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Fiend-Type monster from your hand and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of the discarded monster x 300. When this card destroys a Level 7 or higher monster, draw 1 card and reveal it. If it is a Monster Card, all monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of your next turn. If its Heads Draw 1 Card. If its Tails, destroy 1 card on your side of the field and your opponent discards 1 random card from his/her hand.

[/quote']

• Name.

Interesting name, though it is only one word. I would have given it something more, to make it more of a definitive character.

.7/1

• Stats.

A level 8, 3000 ATK DARK monster is alright. It cant be special summoned anyway, so that makes it even better.

2/2

• Effect.

This card is overpowered. When it attacks anything that is possibly stronger than it, it gains an ATK bonus. I think that if it were a decreasing ATK effect, that would have made it more balanced. Then it can inflict burn damage, and sending a card from your hand to the graveyard isn’t as bad for you as you may think. You could just resurrect that monster with Monster Reborn, then you have two monsters and you have already done damage. Plus this card allows you to draw cards, a lot of them. When you destroy a level 7 or higher, not only does it gain the ATK bonus from the previous effect, but you get to draw a card. Regardless of whether or not the card is seen by your opponent, it is still drawn. And then you get the extra bonus of making your monsters invincible because of it. And then it has an extra effect that I cant understand, why is there a Coin Flip? Where did this effect come from? You never stated that a coin flip existed, and then you gave what you would do for the result of one…

2/4

• OCG.

The only problem with OCG is the extra coin flip part of the effect. As it doesn’t belong there, that is slightly part of the OCG category.

.8/1

• Originality.

Very original. Cant argue with that. ^_^

2/2

Total: 10 – 2.5 = 7.5

Combos:

I got into this in the Effect Category, but that monster you discarded could easily be good for you. You could inflict damage, get a second monster, attack, draw a card, make your monsters invincible, and still keep the card.

However, this wouldn’t impact the meta much.

Unlimited.

GT: C and Unlimited.

[spoiler=Diedra]

Here is my admission:

16293wv3.jpg

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned' date=' select 1 Attribute. No monsters of the selected Attribute can be Summoned. When this card destroys a monster of the selected Attribute by battle, that monster is sent to the bottom of your Extra Deck. During the End Phase of your turn, shuffle all cards in your Extra Deck. Once per turn, by paying 800 Life Points, send the top card of your Extra Deck to the Graveyard. If the monster sent to the Graveyard this way is of the selected Attribute, this card gains 300 ATK. When this card is destroyed, you lose 300 Life Points for each card in your Extra Deck.

[/quote']

• Name.

A tad weird to me. Could you imagine saying “I summon Seraph of Salvation!!”? it just seems odd… though there is no deduction for being ‘Odd...’

1/1

• Stats.

A level 10 LIGHT monster that has 2800 ATK is perfectly okay, in fact it is a little underpowered. But its ability to gain ATK, which I will discuss later, makes it more balanced.

2/2

• Effect.

Incredible! I like this card a lot. It is sort of like Tulatin, only different. If Tulatin were a Synchro, this would be its better half. Now when it destroys a monster, it goes to your Extra Deck. Very similar to DJ’s idea from a long time ago.. actually, it is almost a perfect Synchro card to his set.

There is nothing wrong with the effect, and it is perfectly balanced. Though it can be overpowered as we can see later in the Combo section.

3.7/4

• OCG.

Flawless OCG. ‘nuff said.

1/1

• Originality.

Not very original. As I said before, it is like a combo of Tulatin and Goyo, merged with the idea of DJ’s set. So it isn’t new, but it’s a great idea for a card.

1/2

Total: 10 – 1.3 = 8.7

Combos:

This card can be used in a multitude of ways, and I bet it would be put in any Extra Deck near you. It needs a level 10 summoning, but that is easily fixable. You can manipulate the levels of the field very easily now-a-days.

And this can be used to stop an entire strategy at the core, of the Attribute. You can declare DARK, and then your opponent cant play any DARK Monsters. Trick it up and play two, and then you can shut down an entire Glad Beast deck…

You can shut anything down with this ability. And then, to add insult to injury, you get to take the monsters that the opponent already has on the field and potentially increase this guy’s ATK with it. But that also leads the risk of you losing other Synchro Monster’s in the mix.

I think that this would impact the meta a lot. It is a Synchro, which means that it can be fit into any deck. This card has the ability to shut out your opponent’s moves before he plays them with this ability, because it stays active, even if the monster isn’t around.

I would say that if it were real, it would be the most powerful Synchro, topping Goyo.

SEMI-LIMITED.

GT: B+ and Semi-Limited.

[spoiler=rlc]

150158vr6.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card cannot be changed to Defense Position' date=' except with a card effect. When damage is inflicted to either player, inflict the same damage to their opponent.

pic source: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/A/AlienHaruko800/1072864318_reskiddish.jpg

[/quote']

• Name.

I don’t really like this name. it just doesn’t work… not for a yugioh card.

.5/1

• Stats.

A level 5 monster with 0 ATK and DEF? regardless of whether it cant be destroyed or not, that is underpowered.

1.5/2

• Effect.

Very simple, and done before, only better. And its ability to ‘not be in defense position’ is easily changed, as it can be placed in def, not changed to def. that effect is really not needed the way it is worded. And the effect of inflicting damage to both players is just underpowered for you, because when you attack, you are attacking yourself.

2/4

• OCG.

Good OCG, I would like to see the second effect changed though.

.7/1

• Originality.

Marshmallon does this guy’s effect, only better. And it had a better pic as well. ^_^

1/2

Total: 10 – 4.3 = 5.7

Combos:

This card cant combo with much of anything, to be honest. You could have real fun with PMD, increasing each other’s life points to infinity. But that is really it.

It wouldn’t impact the meta at all.

Unlimited.

GT: F and Unlimited.

Note: this rating doesn’t call you a bad card maker, this was just a bad card.

[spoiler=Ninja Steve]

111476xo7.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. You can Trigger Summon this card when a Level 4 monster declares an attack. When this card is destroyed inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards in your Graveyard x 150.

• Name.

Eh' date=' the name could have been better. Its like “Dweller in the Depths.” It could have been different.

.8/1

• Stats.

A level 4 1800 ATK FIRE monster that cant be normal summoned is great! ^_^

2/2

• Effect.

Interesting, a new card concept. I would have like it to not be a Sub-Type though, as that just ruins it. It shouldn’t be a Sub-Type unless you have a series of rules for the card, and this just seems to be one of the cards that has a super cool effect. The card could have been written without the ‘Trigger Summon’ and just replace it with ‘Special Summon,’ it would have been a better card. ;)

But, this effect is cool. There is only the downside of the not being able to normal summon, but that is easily avoided with marauding captain.

Plus, summoning a monster causes a replay, so your opponent’s attack might not go through. And if it does get destroyed, then it inflicts burn damage.

3/4

• OCG.

Good OCG, but I would have preferred it to have no ‘New OCG.’

.9/1

• Originality.

Very original. ^_^ I like the card concept.

2/2

Total: 10 – 1.3 = [b']8.7 [/b]

Combos:

This card is the element of surprise. You can make your opponent summon a monster, and then you can surprise him with this guy. Most likely the attack wont go through, but if it does, then your opponent loses life points for it.

I don’t think that it would impact the meta that much though. ^_^

UNLIMITED.

GT: B+ and Unlimited.

[spoiler=Frlf]

65961am6.jpg

I think you are cappable of reading the effect at the card.

Good luck. :P.

EDIT: POST 1800! :D

• Name.

very cool name' date=' though I don’t see how it is related to the effect…

.8/1

• Stats.

It’s a continuous trap, but it has an effect that makes it get returned to the hand? That doesn’t make much sense to me…

1.7/2

• Effect.

Interesting effect. It has a limitation to activate, and then it can negate a spell card at the cost of sending both the cards back to their owner’s hands. Though, they could just play the card again, right? It just placed it back in their hand, and now you took away the card that stopped it. That just seems redundant. And then its effect that basically blocks you from summoning without cost makes it really underpowered.

3/4

• OCG.

Okay OCG. ;)

1/1

• Originality.

I don’t think I have seen a card like this before…

2/2

Total: 10 – 1.5 = [b']8.5[/b]

Combos:

This card is too underpowered to even come up with a card combo. The thing it negates is easily overcome, as the player could just play the Spell Card again, or during the Main Phase 2.

This card would not impact the meta at all.

Unlimited.

GT: B and Unlimited.

[spoiler=WhiteFang29]

Rate this please? I know I kinda suck at realistic cards' date=' ALOT.

[img']http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9599/123777fe6.jpg[/img]

Just a reminder

• Name.

Seems a bit odd of a name… with its last effect and picture it could be a D.D. monster. ;)

.9/1

• Stats.

Level 6, 2000 ATK WATER Monster? Its okay to me. ^_^

2/2

• Effect.

Totally overpowered. Attack with this card and you are sure to draw a card. Not only that, but you can increase this card’s ATK with that as well. There is only the downside of it being removed from play, and that isn’t much of a downside anymore. Maybe three years ago when there was no D.D. support, but now there is. It is an overpowered card.

2/4

• OCG.

‘one’ = ‘1’

The rest of the card is slightly off as well.

.5/1

• Originality.

Kinda original. But I will give the benefit of the doubt on this one.

2/2

Total: 10 – 2.6 = 7.4

Combos:

Attack then draw. Attack then draw. Attack then draw.

POWER BOOST!

That’s all this card really does.

With its ability to draw, people would put this in their decks I think. Not all people, but I bet people would bring dragon decks back just for this guy.

SEMI-LIMITED

GT: C and Semi-Limited.

[spoiler=Silent Hunter™]

Heres a card for your too rate' date=' so rate please ^_^

[align=center']Illuminous Firedepth Devastation Gandora

133711zk7.jpg[/align]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by adding your entire hand to your opponent's hand. The cards added to your opponent's hand by this effect are revealed and remain revealed for as long as they are in your opponent's hand. Your opponent can use the cards added to their hand in this Duel. When this card is Summoned, add up to 3 cards your opponent controls to your hand and reveal them. The cards added to your hand by this effect remain revealed as long as they are in your hand. You can use the cards added to your hand by this effect in this Duel. When either player Summons a revealed monster, destroy all face-up cards on the field whose Level is equal to the Level of the Summoned monster. When either player Sets a revealed card, add the Set card to the owners hand. When either player activates a revealed Spell Card, toss a coin. Heads: Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards you control. Tails: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field, all revealed cards are added to the owners' hands.

• Name.

It seemed more like 4 random words…

.7/1

• Stats.

Level 8, 2700 ATK monster? That is perfectly fine.

2/2

• Effect.

This card is overpowered. You can add one card to your opponent’s hand and then add three cards that are on their field to your hand, like a better mist wurm. Then you can attack without fear.

You cant use the Spell and Trap cards, unless you want to send the card back to your opponent, but that is beside the point. And the destructive effect of the monsters isn’t very great…

3/4

• OCG.

Pretty good. ^_^

1/1

• Originality.

Not entirely. It seems like a combo of Exchange and Mist Wurm on steroids…

1.8/2

Total: 10 – 1.5 = 8.5

Combos:

Set all the cards you want to keep on the field, and summon a monster. Then add the remaining cards to your opponent’s hand and summon this card. You can then add your opponent’s field to your hand, leaving them wide open.

Activate some of the cards you laid face down, such as Monster Reborn, and get some monsters back. Even use Assault Armor and get a monster to attack twice. You can easily get an OTK with this monster’s stealing ability.

However, I don’t think that it would impact the meta.

Unlimited.

GT: B and Unlimited.

[spoiler=Alph]

Um' date=' thanks Kale. But remember, my card can only go up to 3000 or its destroyed. And the downside of my 'The Ressurected' monsters, is that it makes it hard to have cards in your hand because of their discarding effects, thanks anyways.

And its awesome that I'm a new top card maker here!

Heres a card:

Rulings for my card:

Deep Summoning is when you Tribute Summon a card but instead the cards are removed from play.

Even though this card is a Level 10, though Abyss monsters when attacked, or are attacking are removed from play, so generally it is a hard card to Summon.

[img']http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7167/92995pl3.jpg[/img]

Effect:

This card cannot be Tribute Summoned or Set. This card can only be Deep Summoned by Sending 3 Abyss monsters you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Abyss Summoned, the Card Zone this card is on is treated as an Abyssal Zone. This card gains 100 ATK for each Abyss monster on an Abyssal Zone. When this card attacks a monster with higher DEF than this card, destroy that card immediately with this cards effect without applying Damage Calculation.

Bumping Clause 1.1

• Name.

cool name. ^_^

1/1

• Stats.

Level 10 3000 ATK monster that can be special summoned is alright to me..

2/2

• Effect.

I don’t understand the effect much, but from what I get it seems that the effect contradicts itself. If it is ‘Deep Summoned’ by removing the tributed monsters from play, then why would you state on the card that they go to the graveyard?

I will disregard this effect, as I don’t understand it.

And the part about the Abyss Summon makes no sense to me either, so I will disregard that too.

The effect that I will see is its lolATK and its ability to instant-destroy monsters.

I don’t see a downside to this card. Attack and then most likely the monster it is attacking will have a bigger DEF. it will be destroyed.

If it doesn’t, then most likely it will be destroyed anyway, as it would have lower ATK anyway.

3/4

• OCG.

Odd.. since I don’t understand what the purpose of the OCG is, it is counted as wrong I suppose. It is subject to change when I do. ^_^

.5/1

• Originality.

Pretty original.

2/2

Total: 10 – 1.5 = 8.5

Combos:

Attack, and anything this card touches is most likely destroyed. Good by Marshmallon…

SEMI-LIMITED.

GT: B and Semi -Limited.

I will be rating more cards later. ^_^

Archived