|Diamond in the Rough|~Final Grades Posted!! Check Page 18 for the results~

Parting Shot

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope it's okay for me to join. This sounds like fun. ^_^ The prizes look great and the name change thing is very tempting.

Username: DarkDragoQueen

Card(s) you're going to base your set on: Dragon Zombie and Zombie World

Reserve accepted, but unfortunately cards that haven't even been released in the TCG yet are way too new to be used in this contest. You have to pick a card from the Dark Crisis set or earlier to use as your base card.

Why is nobody posting in this to keep it up. Does anyone want a name change? Well all I know is that I want a name change (Only get if I place in the top 3) and I'll do anything to keep this contest going and on the first page of the contest section.

It is epic now' date=' Is very sad to think there are so good card to compete agaisnt to...but I don't care..this was a wonderful contest even if i don't make it well...XD

Once again my congrats...

[/quote']

Your giving up already? That's not good... I support you...

Not...

I can't wait to see who wins. This will be epic' date=' because of the pages and pages of entrants and their cards =O.

[/quote']

Indeed it will. Be glad you don't have to go through and grade all of them ;)

Yeah, totally. I was thinking about that already. I was like... "Wow, he's going to have to go through all that. Good luck."

can i enter with dimension fissure and Macro Cosmos

You can enter, but I'm afraid those 2 cards are too new to be used in this contest. Your base card(s) have to be from Dark Crisis or earlier. yugioh.wikia.com is very helpful for finding out when specific cards were made and what pack they're in ;)

Archived