|Diamond in the Rough|~Final Grades Posted!! Check Page 18 for the results~

Parting Shot

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nevermind, kill my reservation. Some dude gave me 5000 points for free. I can afford a name change whenever I want.

I MIGHT join in later, but that'll be like, probably the 4th or 5th. I need to see if I can find time to actually do anything.

Ninja Steve and Veemon - Please stop spamming in this thread. I don't want to have to warn you, and reading all the actual posts in this thread is hard enough without you guys posting random spam in between :P

awesome.

so if i were to win' date='hypothetically,and changed my name,i would log in with the new name,right?

so if i changed mine,my login details would be:

Name:Happy Psycho

Password:******

[/quote']

Yes, that is correct.

[spoiler=cards are in. i might edit them later. :)]

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Image:M-Warrior1LOB-EN-C.jpg

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/b/b2/M-Warrior2LOB-EN-C.jpg

64584ev1.jpg

effect:

"M-Warrior #1" + "M-Warrior #2"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned by the effect of the Spell card "Seismic Fusion". Once per turn (except the turn this card was Summoned)' date=' during your Main Phase, you can send this card to the Extra deck to Summon 1 Fusion Monster with the Fusion Material Monsters "M-Warrior #1" and "M-Warrior #2" in its card text, from your Extra Deck. The Summoning conditions are ignored. By having this card not attack, destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field.

[img']http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/719/64584fc8.jpg[/img]

effect:

"M-Warrior #1" + "M-Warrior #2"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned by the effect of the Spell card "Seismic Fusion". Once per turn (except the turn this card was Summoned), during your Main Phase, you can send this card to the Extra deck to Summon 1 Fusion Monster with the Fusion Material Monsters "M-Warrior #1" and "M-Warrior #2" in its card text, from your Extra Deck. The Summoning conditions are ignored. This card can attack twice during the Battle Phase.

64584rl4.jpg

effect:

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you had Summoned a Fusion Monster with "M-Warrior #1" and "M-Warrior #2" listed as Fusion Material Monsters in its card text, you can send it back to your Extra deck and Summon another Fusion Monster with the same Fusion Material Monsters, ignoring the Summoning conditions (you can use this effect, even if that monster used its effect or attacked that turn). While this card is on the field, you take double the battle damage you would normally take. For every 1000 Life Points of damage you take, place a M-Conter on this card. By removing an M-Counter, you can use the effect of a Fusion Monster with "M-Warrior #1" and "M-Warrior #2" as Fusion Material Monsters in its card text and use it an extra time this turn.

64584ot9.jpg

64584ov0.jpg

Nice entry ^_^

ok i'll delete my post and search another monster

O.K i've decided the base card (Reserved)

Username: lightdiversion

base Card: Sword Of Revealing Light

Base card accepted ^_^

[spoiler=here]

68190xm5.jpg

Effect:

"Skull Archfiend Of Lightning + 1 or more Lightsworn Monsters"

This card can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon. If There is a 1 Attribute Monster in your Graveyard activate one of the folloing:

Dark:Summon 1 Fiend Monster.

Light:Summon 1 Thunder Monster.

fire:Summon 1 Pyro Monster.

Water:Summon 1 Sea Serpant Monster.

Wind:Summon 1 Dragon Monster.

Divine:Summon 1 Sacred Beast Monster.

68190kn8.jpg

Nice cards' date=' but each entry must contain at least 3 cards, just to remind you :P

Plz edit first card to Toon World

Base card changed ^_^

sorry Darth' date=' but I disconnect from the Internet on Monday, and i wont be able to post my cards as it will return on the 10th/ 2 days after the due date, and so, regrettably, i have to withdraw from this.

T_T

Sorry, Ascari®

[/quote']

Well, sad to hear, but no worries ^_^

~SecretAgentMan007~

Blue Eyes White Dragon' date=' Cyber Dragon

Does the name change in your contest break the 1,000 post rule or not? I'm thinking it's broken because lets say a 3 star member wins. Does he/she get a name change though he/she is under 5 Stars

James Bond

Reserve and Blue-Eyes accepted, however Cyber Dragon is too new to be used in this contest ;)

Browarod' date='

I'll come out of retirement for this if you'll allow me.

[/quote']

Lol, of course you can enter. Just let me know what base card(s) you're going to use ^_^

count Ryan in' date=' I so want that name change!!!

My cards shall be Ray&Temperature and King of Fog both from LoBEWD

[/quote']

Reserve and base cards accepted. Good Luck ^_^

What is with the sudden Spammage in this thread? lol Stick to the contest guys.

Lol, I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for watching over the thread while I was gone ^_^

Lol Darth, you were gone for a LONG time.

I'll probably join in at the last second with some Dark Magician supports, if I actually get time in my life to do them.

I'm not straining myself though, because some guy gave me 5000 points for free. So I'll decide in a couple of days whether or not to even bother.

Lol Darth' date=' you were gone for a LONG time.

I'll probably join in at the last second with some Dark Magician supports, if I actually get time in my life to do them.

I'm not straining myself though, because some guy gave me 5000 points for free. So I'll decide in a couple of days whether or not to even bother.

[/quote']

Lol, yeah, I was gone for the weekend :P

Join if you want, but I won't bug you if you don't ;)

here

68190xm5.jpg

Effect:

"Skull Archfiend Of Lightning + 1 or more Lightsworn Monsters"

This card can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon. If There is a 1 Attribute Monster in your Graveyard activate one of the folloing:

Dark:Summon 1 Fiend Monster.

Light:Summon 1 Thunder Monster.

fire:Summon 1 Pyro Monster.

Water:Summon 1 Sea Serpant Monster.

Wind:Summon 1 Dragon Monster.

Divine:Summon 1 Sacred Beast Monster.

68190kn8.jpg

68190ny2.jpg

i edited my cards

Archived