|Diamond in the Rough|~Final Grades Posted!! Check Page 18 for the results~

Parting Shot

[spoiler=here]

68190xm5.jpg

Effect:

"Skull Archfiend Of Lightning + 1 or more Lightsworn Monsters"

This card can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon. If There is a 1 Attribute Monster in your Graveyard activate one of the folloing:

Dark:Summon 1 Fiend Monster.

Light:Summon 1 Thunder Monster.

fire:Summon 1 Pyro Monster.

Water:Summon 1 Sea Serpant Monster.

Wind:Summon 1 Dragon Monster.

Divine:Summon 1 Sacred Beast Monster.

68190kn8.jpg

68190ny2.jpg

i edited my cards

Kk ^_^

Yum Darth' date=' my cards are over Blue Eyes White Dragon. I didn't thin kthat two people could use the same base card.

[/quote']

Well, I never said that two people couldn't use the same base cards, plus it'll be interesting to see how two different people make support for the same card ;)

If it's okay with you Darth i'll continue to keep a eye on this Thread. There is some great cards being posted here. :)

I would love that! Plus, you can help control the spam since you mod this section now ;)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reserve Card accepted. Thanks for your interest!

Hey' date=' thanks a ton for watching this while I couldn't get on ^_^

username- DX Games

[spoiler=I'll be entering using Gather Your Mind as the card I'll support]

GatherYourMindMFC-EN-C.jpg

82323ch1.jpg82323ck8.jpg82323aa9.jpg

Base card and entry accepted ^_^

Okay' date=' if it's done tomorrow, I won't have time to enter. Forget my reservation then. Don't want to stress myself.

[/quote']

-_-"

I might not get my cards in today

the entire site didn't work yesterday

and today my Card Maker didn't work.

In light of the website problems over the past few days' date=' I have moved the due date back a few days to give everyone a little more time to complete their entries. The due date is now 8pm forum time on Friday October 10, which is a week from today, so you have lots more time to complete your entries ^_^[/b']

P.S. The due date was never tomorrow, it was next Wednesday, can none of you read dates? :P

Um' date=' there is no forum time, we can set that.

[/quote']

"Forum time" is the time that the forum says it is when you're not logged in. So, when you get to YCM, check the time before you log in, and see how many hours before or after you it is and adjust accordingly to see what time in your time zone the contest ends ;)

aw' date='man...another WEEK until we find out who's gonna be the winner.

[/quote']

Lol, it was always gonna be at least a few more days than everyone thought since everyone thought it ended this week :P

i hope this isnt spam but when u said "-Entries are due by 8pm forum time on Friday October 10th, 2008" does that mean thats when the contest ends or when everyones card has to be in for the next round

i hope this isnt spam but when u said "-Entries are due by 8pm forum time on Friday October 10th, 2008" does that mean thats when the contest ends or when everyones card has to be in for the next round

i hope this isnt spam but when u said "-Entries are due by 8pm forum time on Friday October 10th' date=' 2008" does that mean thats when the contest ends or when everyones card has to be in for the next round

[/quote']

There is no next round, so that's when all entries are due and the contest ends. Then, I will collect the grades form all the judges, tally them together, and announce the winners within a day or 2 ^_^

I thought it was suppose to end yesterday at 8:00 PM. Oh yeah' date=' the site was acting funny never mind. Can't wait till Darth ends it.

[/quote']

Lol, nope. It was always Wednesday the 8th, until today when I moved it to Friday the 10th ;)

Archived