|Diamond in the Rough|~Final Grades Posted!! Check Page 18 for the results~

Parting Shot

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so the support cards can be spell or traps? if we choose one card' date=' and want another card to support, can we change which card we want to support?

[/quote']

The support cards can be whatever you want to make. And, if you want to change your base card, you can up until you submit your entry. Just make sure you let me know if you make a change ;)

Thank you. I'm working on my cards now.

Awesome. Good luck to you ^_^

Very awesome contest you are hosting here Darth Browarod. I will be joining this, and hoping for the best for everyone.

However, this makes me a bit sad =(.

I just thought of a card to do, since I have made several support cards for it. It's Final Countdown. However... Final Countdown started in Dark Crisis. Possible if I am allowed to squeeze that in? If not, I'd definitely think of something else.

Thanks again.

Already got one card made. So' date=' can we make 5 support cards? or 4 support cards and the card we are making the support of?

[/quote']

You can make up to 5 support cards, your base card does not count toward that amount.

ok so lets see.. im going with a card from the Legend of Blue-Eyes set.. lets say' date=' Flame Swordsman!

i wanna name change so bad right now!! XD

[/quote']

If i do il be Elegant Totality..

[/off topic]

So Darth' date=' is Flame Swordsman ok? or should i find another?

[/quote']

Flame Swordsman is fine. Reserve and base card accepted ^_^

Oh' date=' Ok. I guess then Felgrand Dragon.

[/quote']

Lol, Felgrand Dragon is still too recent. You have to pick something From Pharaonic Guardian or earlier. Check the wikia site (yugioh.wikia.com) for help on finding one that fits ^_^

[align=center]

I shall return from my retirement' date=' which I never revealed to anyone,

and enter this contest

=)

[username'] [.:「Unown」 Metallic:.]

~Cards~

[Timeater] + [Pyro Clock of Destiny]

[/align]

Reserve and base cards accepted. Good luck ^_^

Very awesome contest you are hosting here Darth Browarod. I will be joining this' date=' and hoping for the best for everyone.

However, this makes me a bit sad =(.

I just thought of a card to do, since I have made several support cards for it. It's Final Countdown. However... Final Countdown started in Dark Crisis. Possible if I am allowed to squeeze that in? If not, I'd definitely think of something else.

Thanks again.

[/quote']

Well...I guess I can make an exception in your case ;)

Reserve and base card accepted ^_^

I want to enter I'll do Black Luster Soldier!

Cards should be in by 5 to 6 days or so.

Reserve and base card accepted. Good luck ^_^

Archived