|Diamond in the Rough|~Final Grades Posted!! Check Page 18 for the results~

Parting Shot

well i'm in' date=' and for now, i choose red eyes black dragon!

[/quote']

Reserve and base card accepted. Good luck ^_^

FM6 - Dark Magician

~Entry Reserved~

Base card accepted. Good luck ^_^

FM6 - Dark Magician

~Entry Reserved~

yes that's because it doesn't have enough support as is xD' date=' I will be watching you closely.

[/quote']

Aww, babysitting my thread for me ;)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Yugi the Forbidden One

Cards based on: Spirit of the Breeze

[spoiler=Details]

Effect

Name: Spirit of the Breeze

Level: 3

Type: Fairy

Attribute: Wind

Attack: 0

Defence: 1800

As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position on your side of the field, increase your Life Points by 1000 points during each of your Standby Phases.

Do holos, gold stickers, secret rares have advantage in this contest? I hate if they are. :D

Entry reserved.

I think I'm done now ^^ might be adding some finishing touches later.. but since I don't have photoshop and that stuff I cant make holofoil cards.. so I think this is it ;D

CynicInsect.jpg

effect: If an Insect-Type monster on your side of the field is destroyed as a result of battle while this monster is in your graveyard. Pay 200 Life Points and special summon this monster to the field in face-up defence position. When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, after being special summoned by it's own effect. Your opponent takes damage to their Life Points equal to the level of the attacking monster x 100.

DarkKumoo-1.jpg

effect: When this monster is summoned (including flip summon and special summon), roll a Six-Sided die. Put out Web Counters on the same number of monsters as the result of the dice roll (a monster with a Web Counter on it cannot attack or change it's battle position).

When this monster attacks a monster with a webb counter(s) on it, increace this monsters ATK points by 1000.

InsectPheromone.jpg

effect: If there is no monster on your side of the field, you can Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Insect-Type monster from your hand or Deck. You can only use this effect once per turn.

RaikakunoMushi.jpg

effect: By offering this face-up monster as a tribute, special summon two level 3 or lower Insect-Type monsters with an ATK of 1000 or less to your side of the field.

Art creds:

Cynic Insect: Kazuki Takahashi (or hoever designed Basic Insect) Inverted colour by.. me!

Kumootoko: same as above

Web Storm: http://www.elfwood.com/art/w/a/wayneg2/w...w.jpg.html

Insect Pheromone: (can't find it again ) however, i searched google for a looong time (searchword butterfly or butterfly sweet). Am I still allowed to use the pic or do I have to find another one?

Raikaku no Mushi: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u225/...erfly1.jpg

Enjoy!

~JK~

Are my cards ok? Do you need their effects in a spoiler?

Um' date=' yeah I think it would be helpful if you added their effects to the post, cuz the text is kinda small ;)

Otherwise your entry is fine ^_^

Username: Yugi the Forbidden One

Cards based on: Spirit of the Breeze

[spoiler=Details]

Effect

Name: Spirit of the Breeze

Level: 3

Type: Fairy

Attribute: Wind

Attack: 0

Defence: 1800

As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position on your side of the field, increase your Life Points by 1000 points during each of your Standby Phases.

Do holos, gold stickers, secret rares have advantage in this contest? I hate if they are. :D

Entry reserved.

Reserve and base card accepted ^_^

No, holos don't get you bonus points, as I know some people are better at that than others. Just do your best ^_^

Just a Quick Question. have a really nice Nurse Image I used a few days back. Am I allowed to use the same image again?

It's up to you. Just make sure it's worth it ;)

I think I'm done now ^^ might be adding some finishing touches later.. but since I don't have photoshop and that stuff I cant make holofoil cards.. so I think this is it ;D

Lol' date=' that's alright. Like I said above, holos don't get bonus points, as some can do them and others can't ;)

i'm in (Reserved)

Username: lightdiversion

Base Card: Cyber Dragon

Reserve accepted, but I'm afraid Cyber Dragon is too new to be used in this contest. You'll have to pick an older card from Dark Crisis or before :P

Then Wandering Mummy. Gawsh' date=' old cards contest. . . Rocks!

My cards:

[img']http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6780/92995vw8.jpg[/img]92995pl8.jpg92995ut3.jpg

[spoiler= 1st cards effect]

When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy this card. As long as this card is in the Graveyard, Special Summon as many "Wandering Mummy" as you can. If you Special Summoned 3 "Wandering Zombie" you take 1000 damage. If this card is removed from play, infliict 1000 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler= 2nd cards effect]

This card can be flipped into face- down Defense Position. When this card attacks a monster with a higher DEF than this cards ATK, destroy that card immediately without applying Damage Calculation. If this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Wandering Mummy" in face- down Defense Position.

[spoiler=3rd cards effect]

This card can be flipped into face- down Defense Position. This card cannot be destroyed by battle if it is attacked by a monster with 1900 ATK or higher. When this card is attacked by a monster with a higher DEF than this card, that card is destroyed immediately without applying Damage Calculation. When this is activated, Special Summon 1 "Wandering Mummy" monster from your hand or Deck. If you do, this card is destroyed.

[align=center]Well here we go! :) After 2 days worth of experimenting and annoyance here I have my Injection Fairy Lily support set.

BASE CARD

InjectionFairyLilyLOD-EN-ScR.jpg

CUTE SYRINGE BARRAGE

48078vc6.jpg

Pic found on a Hentai Site.

Activate only when you used the effect of a face-up "Injection Fairy Lily" you control. You can activate 1 of the following effects:

- Destroy 1 monster on the field with ATK equal to or less then a "Injection Fairy Lily" you control after using its effect.

- All face-up "Injection Fairy Lily" you control can attack again this turn. The Life Point cost is halved.

INJECTION NURSE MARY

48078bx1.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute%20nurse/akatsukiiluverz/angel/nurse-angel.jpg?o=24

After activating the effect of 1 "Injection Fairly Lily", you can remove it from play to Special Summon this card from your hand to your field in face-up Defense Position. Increase this cards ATK by an equal to an amount that increased your Life Points due to a Card Effect. During the damage step only, pay 1000 points to increase this cards ATK by 2000. When your Life Points are reduced due to a Spell or Trap effect your opponent controls, remove this card from play.

INJECTION MISTRESS ELIZA

48078zo4.jpg

Image found on a Hentai Site.

This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by paying 2000 Life Points when a "Injection Fairy Lily" you control is destroyed in battle. When your Life Points are 4000 or Lower, the ATK of this card is equal to the total amount of your Life Points. If this card declares an attack, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to increase the ATK of this card by an equal amount during the Damage Step. If your Life Points are increased by an effect your opponent controls, remove this card from play.

[/align]

i think i will enter.

Name:The Almighty Animator.(if i win,Happy Psycho.)

Card(s) to support:Battle Footballer

and:Thousand Needles,cause EVERYONE has one.

Battle Footballer:

BattleFootballerDCR-EN-C.jpg

89218ev7.jpg89218in6.jpg

Thousand Needles:

ThousandNeedlesDCR-EN-C.jpg

89218nj7.jpg89218sn7.jpg

that last one took forever.especially finding the picture.

i really need the name change.If i win,im going to change to a much more fitting name,

Happy Psycho.

im in this' date=' entry reserved

[/quote']

Welcome, and good luck ^_^

Please let me know once you have decided which cards to base your support on, so I can add it to the first post ;)

erm i think i'll choose kaiser glider, is that ok?

Yes, Kaiser Glider is fine. Base card accepted ^_^

i think i will enter.

Name:The Almighty Animator.(if i win' date='Happy Psycho.)

Card(s) to support:Battle Footballer

and:Thousand Needles,cause EVERYONE has one.

[/quote']

Base cards and entries accepted ^_^

I need the namechange even more dude ;)

I will be named Master Red (like on the other forums where I'm a member) if I win ^^

Lol, I'm glad you're excited, but please don't spam ;)

Can I change my cards to dark magician girl

i can't find pictures of black luster soldier!

Yes' date=' I just found out that DMG debuted in Magician's Force which came before Dark Crisis, so she is acceptable to use ^_^

(Sorry J-Max :P)

-Username - magno

- Cards I'll be using - alex Rider , Nucler Destruction

Reserve accepted, however I have never heard of the two cards you chose. You have to pick real cards from the Dark Crisis pack or earlier, you cannot use custom cards if that's what those are.

Entry Reserved.

Can I choose "Right Arm of the Forbidden one"' date=' or is it after MRD?

[/quote']

Exodia originally came out in Legend of Blue-Eyes, so it's plenty old enough to use. Reserve and base card accepted ^_^

Archived