|Diamond in the Rough|~Final Grades Posted!! Check Page 18 for the results~

Parting Shot

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh..OK sorry about that. It won't happen again.

Lol' date=' np ^_^

May I please support: Lord of D.?

Yes, Lord of D is an acceptable base card. Reserve and base card accepted. Good luck ^_^

Ok' date=' my cards have been finished, and if I win I will be know as Shane McCarson.

Also, did the effects help ya out Darth?

[/quote']

Yes, they will be helpful when I start grading the entries ^_^

if we post like 4 or 5 cards' date=' will our chances of winning increase? do holos increase our chances?

[/quote']

As long as you make between 3 and 5 cards, the number you make won't affect your grade. And, as mentioned earlier in this thread, holos will not add to your score, though they are nice to look at if done well :P

Base card:

Image:LordofDRP01-EN-R-UE.jpg

Ok:

111474yb8.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, any card that targets this card with a active effect gains 500ATK. If your opponent selects this card as a attack target, you may redirect the attack to another face-up Dragon-Type monster. If a face-up 'Lord of D.' is attacked, you may re-direct the attack to this card.

111474tt4.jpg

Blue Eyes, White Dragon + Lord of D. + Dragon, Lord Raider of the Dark

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard. You can also Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, all monsters your opponent controls lose 500ATK when battling a Dragon-Type monster.

Art Credit on Card

I saw that I had forgotten the art credits ;)

Cynic Insect: Kazuki Takahashi (or hoever designed Basic Insect) Inverted colour by.. me! :o

Kumootoko: same as above

Web Storm: http://www.elfwood.com/art/w/a/wayneg2/webdeath_ew.jpg.html

Insect Pheromone: (can't find it again :() however, i searched google for a looong time (searchword butterfly or butterfly sweet). Am I still allowed to use the pic or do I have to find another one?

Raikaku no Mushi: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u225/blackdragontamer/Dark%20Anime/DarkBoywithaFireButterfly1.jpg

-Username: Aelsthla-Mental

-Card(s) you're going to base your set on: Skull Lair and Kotodama (they're both early enough... right?)

Entry Reserved (not too much time left though...)

Ok, here they are:

58362yb9.jpg

Pic Credit: http://entertainmenttheater.blogspot.com/ who got it off Da-Anime

58362xc9.jpg

Pic Credit: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=kingdomhearts&thread.id=219

Still working on them...

Here's my entry,

Base Card:

image.php?id=3201

Support:

146620zr2.jpg146620co8.jpg

146620me1.jpg146620yt9.jpg146620yp6.jpg

Effects:

Jean the Vain Fairy: Pay 400 Life Points to Special Summon this card when "Spirit of the Breeze" is face-up on the field. When "Spirit of the Breeze" or this card is attacked by a monster on your opponent's side of the field, before damage calculation is resolved in the Damage Step, this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the attacking monster.

Valkyrie the Kind Fairy: When this Card is Summoned, you may look at the top Card on your deck. If it is a Fairy-Type Monster Card, you may Special Summon it onto the field, if not, sent it to the graveyard. While this Card remains face-up on the field, increase your Life Point by 200 for every Cards sent to the graveyard.

Artist Credit: All images are found in goggle.com

Okay Here Are My cards

Base Card:

DarkMagicianGirlCT2-EN-ScR.jpg

Dark magician Boy

20060dv7.jpg

Effect

When this card is on the field when dark magician girl X or dark magician girl is on the field this card gains 300 DEF points and 500 ATK points.When this card is summoned you may take 1 dark magician girl X or dark magician girl in your deck and add it to your hand.

Dark magician Girl X

20060ig4.jpg

effect

You may treat this card as a equip spell card.This card can only be equipped to dark magician girl.When this card equipped to dark magician girl raise Dark magician girl's ATK points by 1000 and decrease Dark magician girl's DEF points by 1000.

Magicians Force

20060er8.jpg

Magician of Black Chaos X

20060rm1.jpg

effect

This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be special summoned by Magicians Force.You must also discard cards that equel 8 or more Stars.

If this card is summoned when any dark magician girls or dark magician girl Xs are on the field,raise the ATK of dark magician girl or dark magician girl X by 2500 points for that turns battle phase.

Credit to deviant art.com!

OK I've Got My Cards Ready...but can you change my base to: Darkfire Soldier and Darkfire Dragon?...I'll post my cards after you change the base...sorry for the problems ad thanks.

Lol' date=' it's no problem. *Changed* ^_^

I saw that I had forgotten the art credits ;)

Cynic Insect: Kazuki Takahashi (or hoever designed Basic Insect) Inverted colour by.. me! :o

Kumootoko: same as above

Web Storm: http://www.elfwood.com/art/w/a/wayneg2/webdeath_ew.jpg.html

Insect Pheromone: (can't find it again :() however, i searched google for a looong time (searchword butterfly or butterfly sweet). Am I still allowed to use the pic or do I have to find another one?

Raikaku no Mushi: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u225/blackdragontamer/Dark%20Anime/DarkBoywithaFireButterfly1.jpg

Ah, yes, thanks for adding that. Could you please add it to the post with your entry cards as well just so they're all in one place? Thanks ^_^

-Username: Aelsthla-Mental

-Card(s) you're going to base your set on: Skull Lair and Kotodama (they're both early enough... right?)

Entry Reserved (not too much time left though...)

Reserve and base cards accepted ^_^. And' date=' you have til October 8th, so that's still over a week ;)

[spoiler=Here's my entry]

Base Card:

image.php?id=3201

Support:

146620zr2.jpg146620co8.jpg

146620me1.jpg146620yt9.jpg146620yp6.jpg

Effects:

Jean the Vain Fairy: Pay 400 Life Points to Special Summon this card when "Spirit of the Breeze" is face-up on the field. When "Spirit of the Breeze" or this card is attacked by a monster on your opponent's side of the field, before damage calculation is resolved in the Damage Step, this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the attacking monster.

Valkyrie the Kind Fairy: When this Card is Summoned, you may look at the top Card on your deck. If it is a Fairy-Type Monster Card, you may Special Summon it onto the field, if not, sent it to the graveyard. While this Card remains face-up on the field, increase your Life Point by 200 for every Cards sent to the graveyard.

Entry accepted ^_^

[spoiler=Okay Here Are My cards]

Base Card:

DarkMagicianGirlCT2-EN-ScR.jpg

Dark magician Boy

20060dv7.jpg

Effect

When this card is on the field when dark magician girl X or dark magician girl is on the field this card gains 300 DEF points and 500 ATK points.When this card is summoned you may take 1 dark magician girl X or dark magician girl in your deck and add it to your hand.

Dark magician Girl X

20060ig4.jpg

effect

You may treat this card as a equip spell card.This card can only be equipped to dark magician girl.When this card equipped to dark magician girl raise Dark magician girl's ATK points by 1000 and decrease Dark magician girl's DEF points by 1000.

Magicians Force

20060er8.jpg

Magician of Black Chaos X

20060rm1.jpg

effect

This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be special summoned by Magicians Force.You must also discard cards that equel 8 or more Stars.

If this card is summoned when any dark magician girls or dark magician girl Xs are on the field' date='raise the ATK of dark magician girl or dark magician girl X by 2500 points for that turns battle phase.

[/quote']

Entry accepted ^_^

I will join.

Fox Fire

~Entry Reserved~

Reserve accepted, however Fox Fire is from Rise of Destiny and is therefore 4 packs after Dark Crisis, so he's too recent to use for this contest :P

isnt someone else doing tyrant dragon,or is multiple people-same card allowed?

but your's should be good.

what do you guys think of mine?i especially like the picture for Long Bomb.i edited the picture very slightly so the football has a fuse.like a bomb.

my favorite of my lot is either Kamikaze Football or Three Thousand Needles.

ill be using Skull Archfiend of Lightning from dark crises and Tyrant Dragon from Legacy of Darkness

Base cards accepted. Good luck ^_^

isnt someone else doing tyrant dragon' date='or is multiple people-same card allowed?

[/quote']

I never said people couldn't use the same base card(s) as someone else, so his choice is perfectly fine ^_^

*gasp* Someone else took my card!? Fine' date=' then I shall make support for Armor Exe instead, out of Magician's Force, I believe, as you changed the pack requirement after I joined. -.-

[/quote']

Lol, if that's what you want, I'll update your info. Though, I think it would have been interesting to see 2 different people's support for the same card ;)

OK here's my entry...I hope they are OK

BTW, artist of the pics are:

Me: Darkfire Dragon # 2, and Path of the Heated Heart's background.

DC comics: Darkfire Heated Soldier.

RAStyle: Darkfire Meteor Dragon.

Depresso: Dark fire borderline.

135308yz5.jpg135308id1.jpgcreatecardphpcv5.jpg135308ih2.jpg135308wt8.jpg

Let me know if there is something wrong with them andddd I'be looking at this contest, looks like its going to be GREAT!!!!

Congrtulation for such a succsesfull contest.XD

I add the Effects here, I noticed that they are pretty difficult to read.

Darkfire Heated Soldier:

This card can be Special Summoned by sending a "Darkfire" monster from your hand to the Graveyard. When this card is target of a monster's Effect, negate it and Special Summon 1 "Darkfire Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in DEF Position. Increase this card's ATK by 300 for each "Darkfire" monster you control.By Releasing 2 "Darkfire" monster on your side of the field, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Darkfire Meteor Dragon:

"Darkfire Dragon #2" + 1 or more Darkfire Non-Tuner monsters.

Once per turn you can remove a "Darkfire" monster in your Graveyard. If you removed a card named "Darkfire Soldier", destroy your opponent's face-up monster with the highest ATK. If you removed a monster named "Darkfire Dragon", your opponent sends 2 cards from his field, hand or deck to the Graveyard.

Darkfire Dragon #2:

Once per turn you can send a Fusion Monster named "Darkfire Dragon" from your Extra Deck to your Graveyard, then increase this card's ATK by 1500. As long as there is a face-up "Darkfire Soldier" on your side of the field, this card is cannot be declared as an attack target. As long as there is any other "Darkfire Dragon" on your side of the field this card can attack twice in a turn.

Path of the Heated Heart:

Once per turn, by sending a "Darkfire" monster from your Deck or Extra deck to the Graveyard you can increase the ATK of each "Darkfire" monster on the field by 300. If any of your "Darkfire" monsters Would be destroyed by a card's Effect that designated that monster as a target by sending this card to the Graveyard you can negate the Effect. During your End Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard and there is no "Darkfire" monster on it, you can Add this card to your hand. You can only have 1 "Path of the Heated Heart" in your side of the field.

Darkfire Borderline:

Once during your turn you can place a "Darkfire" monster that is removed from play in your Graveyard, then inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points. When there are no "Darkfire" monsters on your Graveyard, destroy this card, then place all "Darkfire" monsters that are removed from play in your Graveyard and inflict 500 damage to both players.

[spoiler=OK here's my entry]I hope they are OK

BTW' date=' artist of the pics are:

Me: Darkfire Dragon # 2, and Path of the Heated Heart's background.

DC comics: Darkfire Heated Soldier.

RAStyle: Darkfire Meteor Dragon.

Depresso: Dark fire borderline.

[img']http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3315/135308yz5.jpg [/img]135308id1.jpgcreatecardphpcv5.jpg135308ih2.jpg135308wt8.jpg

Let me know if there is something wrong with them andddd I'be looking at this contest, looks like its going to be GREAT!!!!

Congrtulation for such a succsesfull contest.XD

The entry is great! Nothing missing ;). And, thanks! I'm very glad to see how successful it is ^_^

Archived