|Diamond in the Rough|~Final Grades Posted!! Check Page 18 for the results~

Parting Shot

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will join.

Fox Fire

~Entry Reserved~

Reserve accepted' date=' however Fox Fire is from Rise of Destiny and is therefore 4 packs after Dark Crisis, so he's too recent to use for this contest :P

[/quote']

Darn, can I support Ultimate Baseball Kid

Lol, he's from Soul of the Duelist, 3 packs after Dark Crisis. Try again.

Entry Reserved~

Reserve accepted. Please let me know once you pick your base card.

Must enter. The card will be Dark Core' date=' from Magician's Force. I did random search on the YGO wiki, and this was the first one that fit.

[/quote']

Reserve and base card accepted ^_^

-Dark Master Ultima

-Sand Stone + (can I use it) Diamond Head Dragon

Can I use Diamond Head Dragon? It would work for what I'm going for. It's from the anime.

Sand Stone' date=' sure, but anime cards are not allowed, sorry.

What set is old enough?

Anything from Dark Crisis or before. yugioh.wikia.com is very helpful for this, you should look there.

Do you want me to recruit people for the contest? Or just let them come here on their own?

Lol, I think it's getting plenty of attention on it's own, but thanks for the offer ^_^

What did you mean by relate to each other? Like, does the 3 cards need to SUPPORT each other PLUS the garbage card? Or just, have some sort of similar name, picture or effect, and they ALL must support that ONE card? Not support themselves AND that card?

Can I use Luster dragon?

Yes' date=' Luster Dragon is an acceptable base card. Do you want to use that and Sand Stone, or just Luster Dragon?

What did you mean by relate to each other? Like, does the 3 cards need to SUPPORT each other PLUS the garbage card? Or just, have some sort of similar name, picture or effect, and they ALL must support that ONE card? Not support themselves AND that card?

Well, they all have to have something to do with the base card, and if they work together to support it that would be bonus ;)

well, heres my entry... for now :D

heavystormgld1engurlecz3.png

78864tt6.jpg78864rx7.jpg78864bv9.jpg78864vm6.jpg

[spoiler=eye of the storm's effect] This card can only be activated when there are 5 or more Spell and Trap cards in each player's Graveyard. During the turn that this card was activated, add 1 "Heavy Storm" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. As long as this card is on the field, during each of your Standby Phases, randomly select 1 card in each player's Deck and send it to the Graveyard. If this card is specifically designated by a Spell or Trap card, you can pay 300 Life Points negate the effect. This card remains on the field for 3 of your opponent's turns.

[spoiler=a sense of turbulence's effect]When this card is activated, place 1 "Storm Counter" on this card (Max. 3). When one of your Spell or Trap cards card on your side of the field is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, place 1 "Storm Counter" on this card. By removing 1 "Storm Counter" from this card, you can destroy 1 Continuous Spell or Trap card on the field. By removing 2 "Storm Counters" from this card, you can add 1 "Heavy Storm", 1 "Mystical Space Typhoon", or 1 "Dust Tornado" from your Deck to your hand. By removing 3 "Storm Counters" from this card, you can destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field.

[spoiler=raging tempest dragon's effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when there is a "Heavy Storm" Spell card in your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned destroy all Spell cards on the field. By paying 1000 Life Points, you can add 1 "Dust Tornado" or 1 "Mystical Space Typhoon" from your Deck to your hand. By sending 1 WIND monster from your hand to the Graveyard, you can destroy 1 Continuous Spell or Trap card on the field.

So I do not HAVE to make them relate to each other' date=' right?

[/quote']

As long as they each relate to your base card in some way, that's fine :P

[spoiler=well' date= heres my entry... for now :D]

heavystormgld1engurlecz3.png

78864tt6.jpg78864rx7.jpg78864bv9.jpg78864vm6.jpg

[spoiler=eye of the storm's effect] This card can only be activated when there are 5 or more Spell and Trap cards in each player's Graveyard. During the turn that this card was activated, add 1 "Heavy Storm" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. As long as this card is on the field, during each of your Standby Phases, randomly select 1 card in each player's Deck and send it to the Graveyard. If this card is specifically designated by a Spell or Trap card, you can pay 300 Life Points negate the effect. This card remains on the field for 3 of your opponent's turns.

[spoiler=a sense of turbulence's effect]When this card is activated, place 1 "Storm Counter" on this card (Max. 3). When one of your Spell or Trap cards card on your side of the field is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, place 1 "Storm Counter" on this card. By removing 1 "Storm Counter" from this card, you can destroy 1 Continuous Spell or Trap card on the field. By removing 2 "Storm Counters" from this card, you can add 1 "Heavy Storm", 1 "Mystical Space Typhoon", or 1 "Dust Tornado" from your Deck to your hand. By removing 3 "Storm Counters" from this card, you can destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field.

[spoiler=raging tempest dragon's effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when there is a "Heavy Storm" Spell card in your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned destroy all Spell cards on the field. By paying 1000 Life Points, you can add 1 "Dust Tornado" or 1 "Mystical Space Typhoon" from your Deck to your hand. By sending 1 WIND monster from your hand to the Graveyard, you can destroy 1 Continuous Spell or Trap card on the field.

Entry accepted ^_^

You know' date=' I think I'm going to change my card to:

Berserk Dragon. That Ok, Darth?

[/quote']

Well, you already submitted your cards, are you sure you want to completely change your entry?

Dark Revelation Volume 4- is this old enough?

Is Final Flame old enough?

Lol, Final Flame came in Legend of Blue-Eyes, so it's plenty old enough to use ^_^

Archived